Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? (627 Views)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by DyshApp: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
The Ekiti-based chef who moved around with security after her record-breaking attempt, has now ditched her security, this is coming several weeks after she appealed to netizens for support to get security personnel for her protection.

Following her recent attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the longest individual cooking session, Nigerian chef Chef Dammy was seen in a video fetching water from a well.

The recorder of the clip laughed at the fact that Chef Dammy fetched water with no bodyguard.

Chef Dammy acknowledged that her previous 120-hour cook-a-thon was not officially registered with Guinness World Records (GWR) in a recent interview with journalists in Ado-Ekiti.

She did, however, state that she was prepared to submit an application for the esteemed honor and that she intended to participate in the upcoming challenge, which is set to take place next month, by cooking for 150 hours.

@DolapoAdufe: “Ah ah chef chef. maybe another Guinness book of record is loading… the longest hour to fetch water from well… but where is all her security personnel now.”

@Rebel_YSL: “The soldiers wore Camouflage… that’s why you can’t see them. Abeg free Chef Dammy.”

@gmac_im: “The shenanigans are finally over and she’s returned to her local, primitive existence.”

Quin~bee said: "Una no contribute money for the security na why."

barbielunny said: "She don use her last card do cookaton, she think say na so life easy."

Rabiu Omowunmi said: "God will forgive the person that post this....am I the only one listening to the song."

Link to the video👇https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2CNYJY9/

She cannot fetch water in peace again 😕

Get more updates on our Food stars group chat, Join us now and get all the latest food trends,recipes and more(link below)

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by mbaise1000: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
She can manage the guiness book of nigeria records,

2 Likes

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by mariahAngel(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
She brought it upon herself.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by Solofresh2: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
The Igbos are very mean and selfish people.They are very bitter tribalistic idiots who don't want any good for the lady because she wanted to break Hilda Baci's record forgetting that, Hilda also broke someone's record.
Funny enough, it's the poor ones among them that carry tribalism on their head like Gala
Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by mariahAngel(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
The Igbos are very mean and selfish people.They are very bitter tribalistic idiots who don't want any good for the lady because she wanted to break Hilda Baci's record forgetting that, Hilda also broke someone's record.
Funny enough, it's the poor ones among them that carry tribalism on their head like Gala

Say No! to tribal bigotry, you bigot.
Hilda is not even Igbo to begin with.

Common sense should've even told you that those dragging her are from her tribe.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by ahnie: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hi
Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by Tinububalls: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
A foolish Yoruba goat wailing like a fool he is.
Baci is now Igbo. Wetin concern Igbos with Dami?

1 Like

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by Solofresh2: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

Say No! to tribal bigotry, you bigot.
Hilda is not even Igbo to begin with.

Common sense should've even told you that those dragging her are from her tribe.
I am not a tribal bigot madam sad
Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by finallybusy: 3:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Fifteen seconds of fame over. Her own no last reach beauty queen and competition winners length of fame. Did she expect her life to change afterward?

1 Like

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by DyshApp: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
finallybusy:
Fifteen seconds of fame over. Her own no last reach beauty queen and competition winners length of fame. Did she expect her life to change afterward?

What about chef Adeola that fainted because she could not take it

1 Like

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by finallybusy: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
DyshApp:

What about chef Adeola that fainted because she could not take it
That one slept off. It was the masseuse who fainted. I don’t remember if that chef continued afterward. The masseuse exceeded the past record. Once GWR hands her the certificate, Nigerians will celebrate.
Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by mariahAngel(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
finallybusy:
That one slept off. It was the masseuse who fainted. I don’t remember if that chef continued afterward. The masseuse exceeded the past record. Once GWR hands her the certificate, Nigerians will celebrate.

You guys do keep up with the record breaking freaks. 😀
Me, I stopped at the Ekiti chef Damilola (abi is it Adeola gan?) 😄
I could no longer could. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by DyshApp: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

You guys do keep up with the record breaking freaks. 😀
Me, I stopped at the Ekiti chef Damilola (abi is it Adeola gan?) 😄
I could no longer could. Hahahahaha

Just from May till now GWR has received 1500 applications for breaking records, some of the are even doing Cryathon🤦
Re: What Has Chef Dammy Done To Deserve All This Hate? by DyshApp: 2:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Chef Dammy, has become the latest millionaire in town after receiving a cheque of one million naira from a Nigerian businessman Komiyo Lawrence Adefemi.

Days ago, the rich businessman promised to give chef Dammy N1 million after watching a viral video of the chef buying roasted corn by the roadside.The chef was spotted standing quietly by the roadside as she waited for her turn.A Nigerian who recognised her at the scene took a video of her and shared it on Instagram.

Reacting to the video a few days ago, he wrote, “Tag her, let me send her a DM. N1 million for her. At least, una go fit keep shut.”The businessman has, however, kept to his promise and handed over a cheque of one million to the young chef.He also enjoined social media users to desist from criticizing the young chef and instead motivate her for attempting to achieve her dream.

She also bagged an ambassadorial deal with Fekomi, a herbal company in Nigeria.

Get more updates on Dysh, join our food Lounge to get all the latest food topics, review, recipes and more

(1) (Reply)

Be A Boss By Selling Dried Ponmo Ijebu / Garri Price Shoots Up – Survey / The Master Chef You All Be Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.