Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Religion Has Finished My Mother.. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Has Finished My Mother.. (59556 Views)

I Propose The Motion: Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good To The Society / Daddy Freeze: Religion Has Killed More People In The Last 500 Years / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Danisaint112(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Religion has turned my mother into a shadow of herself.
Ever since our teenage years my mother was not the churchy type. We are raised Catholics
Back then she was active and bubbling.

all of a sudden my mother left Catholic faith and started messing around with different churches.
This has cause countless rift between us, my dad and elder sister have done everything possible but my mum is too brainwashed by these Pentecostal pastors.

How can someone be attending Christ embassy and winners chapel?? I Heard she wants to join mountain of fire but changed her mind.
Everytime church, church, church
Yet she never gain anything from it
I have been sending her money for her for upkeep since November last year only to come back home February this year and discovered she donates everything to different churches

I feel she might have a mental disorder and I don't know how to save her.
She literally spends all the money in church donation tithe and all those craps. And those pastors always calling her to come for one program or the other. I don't know what to do

I hate to give this advice but it's the solution; The moment you stop sending her money and those panties run away from her. She will then realise that they are there for her pocket alone.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by enemyofprogress: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2023
Omo she has been hypnotized
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Nsexy333(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2023
I have the same problem with my mum, boys will struggle here in Portharcourt and send her money, this woman will start donating all in church to all this this fraudulent pastors in the name of praying for her and and children, my mum drives me and my senior bro crazy asking for money every week. Until my senior sister discovered everything. It was later confirmed when my mum was disgraced in church by assistant pastor who was preaching In congregation and called my mum a witch who used her senior daughters star, all this simply because he requested for 5k to buy some stuffs and pray for her like he always does and the woman couldn't afford it any longer because we cut down her source of money, funny enough she said she was offering 3k but the pastor refused to collect, she was shocked and embarrassed, like in public, she hide it from us but we get to know from a church member that our mum was disgraced. Note, our senior sister the idiotic pastor is talking about is doing very well, she's the only girl we have, she has built her own house and that's where our mum is even leaving and acting as landlady as well. So many useless men of God out there milking any source they get without considerations, he acted out of shock because en bank don close, my mum a witch? The same woman they made women's leader when aza dey flow and yet they didn't see her as witch. My mum begged us with everything and secondly because we are faraway from home if not that guy pastor for collect. Please don't stop giving ur mum money, just reduce it, she go use her head on how to spend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by uwuana: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
How dare you mention Christ Embassy in such manner. Be warned
get lost mumu, the worst church in this universe, what was the prophecy of oyakilome concerning the 5G network? Brianwash fellow, that's where I knew he was a fake god of men.

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Emma09(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2023
U will never see pastor Righteousness comment on this one. lol
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by sotall(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
victorazy:

Not for you, not for poor stingy guys like u grin

U don dash ur papa money before talk of...

See mumu!

I go feed you and your entire family for life without blinking.

You think everyone is as poor and wretched like you?
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Gboom: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
@OP
You are not wise to have put your mother's matter here.

Many of those comments here shows spiritual dunces are many.
You think it's your power that's sustaining you.
Look at those comments desecrating your mum.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:
Iam thinking your mum needs deliverance from a father in catholic church to deliver her from attending redeem/winners/MOF....

Religion is very funny ithink it is Christianity that makes religion very hilarious

A so called christian trying to deliver another christain from being a Christian who attends another denomination

Very laughable

---ishould really pipe down on these angel dust----
grin

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Chucks13: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Your mum need deliverance.

Let me tell you why. A pastor of MFM I repeat MFM came to meet my friend dad who is a real ogbonge herbalist and I came to see my friend that faithful day and he said his father asked him to come and we both drove down to see his dad on entering the compound I saw the MFM pastor pounding fetish with mortar and I knows him the moment he saw me he dropped the pestle and I just waved to him to carry on bro to cut my story short my friend dad said the pastor is a regular customer he is preparing charm to gather more church customer.

Bro likely your mum have be jazzed that is it. No need to go further about what did the pastor did afterward. He is still MFM pastor till today infact now he is one of the biggest in that area.

Your mum need serious deliverance I know these game bro when they get you your life is gone

Thanks.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by salvation77177: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2023
OGA, allow your mother do what she likes doing. Don't stand on her way so that you will be an enemy of God. She is not serving you but God her maker Do not meddle in the things if God, it's dangerous.
You are very lucky to have a mother who loves God and you are still complaining Ask those whose mother are into witchcraft and idolatry and you would know what God has done for your family by giving you a God loving mother. Must she attend Catholics to be a Christian?
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by zinaunreal(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Be practical and reasonable. I am not your mate. You are rude.

Do you know my age? Better keep shut
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by donbenie(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2023
duro4chang:
No. God sees everything. The bible says do not be weary in well doing for you shall reap it if you faint not. Is it only money she goes to the church/church to pay? She prays also. There is no way she will not pray for children. Try to read the story of John and Charles Wesley's mother.
Shut up,you Scammer..
Na so Una dey look for who to swindle..
Charlatans and Th1eves masquerading as Men of God..
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Heroicvic(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2023
visaclick:
same thing am facing with my wife now. How can i be bursting my ass working daily to give the family comfort meanwhile she has a tithe cheque book? Pastors have opened office on her head.

Abeg share my contact with your wife, I wan start church 😂

3 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by hassan4: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
How dare you mention Christ Embassy in such manner. Be warned

These Pentecostal Churches has really destroyed homes.

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Blackdisciple(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2023
How can someone be attending Christ embassy and winners chapel??

See your mind set, just this rubbish you typed I realised that you are just an angry common man
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by duro4chang(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2023
donbenie:
Shut up,you Scammer..
Na so Una dey look for who to swindle..
Charlatans and Th1eves masquerading as Men of God..
Keep quiet and stop insulting me. I am not a pastor. Have U swindled you before. Take time.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by duro4chang(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2023
zinaunreal:

Do you know my age? Better keep shut
I may not know and it's not necessary but you are rude to me. Tender your undeserved apology now
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by ruffDiamond: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2023
The way I take HATE anything religion ehn undecided..no let me even start,una no go like wetin I go talk.make I just mind my business sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by eboniest(f): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2023
Op, please intervene fast before it gets out of hand..This happened to my mum too,a widow for that matter.Infact the pastor brainwashed her to the extent that she sold her only property to sow seed in the church and refused to tell we are children about it,till we found out years later.And the so called pastor had relocated so there was nothing we could do about it.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Shantyken(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Ever since our teenage years my mother was not the churchy type. We are raised Catholics

all of a sudden my mother left Catholic faith and started messing around with different churches.
This has cause countless rift between us, my dad and elder sister have done everything possible but my mum is too brainwashed by these Pentecostal pastors.

How can someone be attending Christ embassy and winners chapel?? I Heard she wants to join mountain of fire but changed her mind.
I have been sending her money for her for upkeep since November last year only to come back home February this year and discovered she donates everything to different churches

She literally spends all the money in church donation tithe and all those craps. And those pastors always calling her to come for one program or the other. I don't know what to do

Ur mum no dey read or study Bible by herself to know the right way of worship
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Bbbwings: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
YOU ARE RIGHT, THERE ARE LOT'S OF FAKE PASTORS OUT THERE WITH FAKE PROPHECIES AND ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS DONATIONS,TITHES ETC.

BUT DON'T EVER STOP GOING TO CHURCH BECAUSE OF THEM,BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR EVIL MISSION,TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM SERVING GOD.

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOUR MUM ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES AND SHE IS JUST TRYING OUT SOME OF THEM IN ORDER TO CHOOSE A BETTER ONE,

JUST LET HER BE,AND ADVICE HER TO GO TO A PRAYERFUL AND BIBLE STUDY PENTECOSTAL CHURCH INSTEAD.

ALSO PACKAGE HER FEEDING MONEY AND DONATIONS MONEY SEPARATELY,BECAUSE SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE IS DOING IT FOR HER FAMILY AND SHE WILL NOT STOP,

LOVE HER MORE AND ADVICE HER ON HOW YOU WANT HER TO EAT WELL TAKE CARE OF HER HEALTH.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR

WEALTH IS GOOD.
This is the pastor.
Op hold am for blokos

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by thesmallgod(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
If only you know what her prayers is doing for you unseen, you won't come here to expose yourself and not her. Her prayers for you is what is keeping you young man. Learn to appreciate her and not criticize her. Good or bad she is still your beloved mum.
You have no evidence to backup this.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by thesmallgod(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

God help us. But what can be done?
If the money is being sent for her feeding, the Op can identify traders and pay them directly every month, then she can go there to carry the food. The same with other things the family need. only small change needed for up keep should be sent directly to her
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by lexy2014: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2023
duro4chang:
I understand your first statement but your second statement is a trash. Were those churches available when the woman was alive?

I don't know. That is why I asked you
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by duro4chang(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

I don't know. That is why I asked you
If at your age you still ask a question like that you are not fit to be here
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Excellentmind: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=124383683]Religion has turned my mother into a shadow of herself.

She literally spends all the money in church donation tithe and all those craps. And those pastors always calling her to come for one program or the other. I don't know what to do[

Just stop sending her money based on this flimsy excuse and watch your pocket dry.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by lexy2014: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2023
duro4chang:
If at your age you still ask a question like that you are not fit to be here

Since you are fit to be here, then answering the simple question shouldn't be a problem for you.

did John Wesleys mother attend winners or Christ embassy?

Simple yes or no
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by duro4chang(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you are fit to be here, then answering the simple question shouldn't be a problem for you.

Simple yes or no
Go and play with toys.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by lexy2014: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Go and play with toys.

But that is what I am doing with you

Simple yes or no
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by GanagiBitrus: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2023
demoBaba:

So, you don't see anything wrong in donating her up keeping allowance to churches. Most of those pastors are corporate army robber.
You can only give what you have.
If she is happy donating her allowance & staying hungry, so be it. Unless she complained that she is being extorted by pastors. The important thing is her happiness.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by kasim155: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Why will you say, you feel your mother have a mental disorder, that statement is wrong. Most african Mum are easily brainwash by many of this so called man of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.