Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card (4021 Views)

Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money / Paypal Now Accepts Nigeria / I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
Pls , i want to know if its possible to design an Sms portal that accepts reccharge card payment for purchase of sms unit.
Got the info, pls help me. thanks
Re: Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card by eddygalvin: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
Its possible to design a bulk sms site that accept recharge vouchers for sms. You may have to generate the vouchers.
Re: Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card by DualCore1: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
eddygalvin:

Its possible to design a bulk sms site that accept recharge vouchers for sms. You may have to generate the vouchers.
He wants to accept recharge card from people nationwide as a payment method. . . how does his generating vouchers form part of the solution?

If he generates his own vouchers to use on his site people still have to pay him to get those vouchers. . . that takes us back to the first problem.

I think GSM providers should look into setting up a gateway to accept recharge cards as a payment method.

Simple System
GLO, MTN etc creates a Merchant section on their site.
Merchant logs in and can verify the worth of a voucher by entering its code.
Merchant can add the value of the card to his online account
Merchant can withdraw to any bank account at any time.

If only MTN/GLO etc had an API undecided

1 Like

Re: Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card by Gmmail(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2011
having gsm providers setup gateway to accept recharge cards would go along way in solving the problems
of online payment. looking at what they stand to benefit i am surprised that this service is not available yet.
Re: Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card by yamakuza: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
U can create such an api/service and pitch it to them as a VAS.

I think Starcomms has a solution like that in place.
Re: Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card by harryface: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
HinzSMS is the cheapest bulksms website in Nigeria. Our cheap and quality reseller service speaks for us. book a date with us today.

Re: Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
www.mobilesms24.com is exactly what you need.

(1) (Reply)

Purefoto.com (new Website) - Event Photo Journal / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress / The Reason Why 2go Chat Failed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.