Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians (41879 Views)

GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos) / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by lokho(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
AWON ALABUKU
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by UnabashedIPOB: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's NOT surprising, Liegerians always have a way to cheapen and demean anything that has value!
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
People always need a leader to show them the way then all of them will follow .

That’s why we need more good leaders in Nigeria to lead the citizens to greater heights.
for your small mind now, Tinubu na leader o.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Sniper101(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
With the Record-a_thon brouhaha that was taking up the cyber space in Nigeria, i was starting to believe that indeed Nigeria has the highest concentration of fools per square metre angry
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by HydraFeeds(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
naturefellow:
for your small mind now, Tinubu na leader o.
no na follower . You’re a fool.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Enibanks(f): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
I want to do Write-A-Thon 🙏🙏🙏🙏 I want to write for 500Hrs non-stop please🙏🙏🙏 I want .y name to enter GWR🙏🙏🙏
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Emyogalanya: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Harrynight:
Indeed it's enough of this useless attempts by nigerians

Since Hilda broke the record, it's becoming annoying and irritating the way Nigerians are making Fo ols of themselves.

They ain't even creative in what they wish to attempt with their unending applications
e remain my own o. I want to do laugh-at-nigerians-athon.
I'll want to laugh 100hrs over each record attempt. So after each attempt I'll be laughing for 100 hours non stop. So pls any body with data on all GWR attempts should inform me
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by ComeToJesus: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
insidelife22:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/please-enough-with-the-record-a-thons-guinness-world-records-replies-nigerian-lady-after-she-announced-her-intention-to-create-a-record-breaking-category.html

An attestation to the fact that Nigerian youths are fantastically jobless and silly.

The internet has made them so barbaric instead of being sophisticated..
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by vincentbravo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Talents choke 4 naija.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
no na follower . You’re a fool.
I feel your pains. A criminal is your fave. LOL. Crumb eater!
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by ebenholer2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Olivia_085208, u are one of the betrayals we have in this nation with such post from you honestly.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by HydraFeeds(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
naturefellow:
I feel your pains. A criminal is your fave. LOL. Crumb eater!
a crumb eater is still better than a beast of burden that has nothing to eat slaving for a pandora criminal that feed you with beer while him and his family ran to Lagos for good life or a kleptomaniac Dubai landlord .
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by ycat: 3:30am On Jul 14, 2023
After GWR allowed itself to be bullied into giving an award to Hilda Baci, it now wants to take the anger out on people who just want to try their luck. No, as long as the GWR exists for cooking, everyone is eligible to try their hands and the GWR just have to work without fear or favor or capitulate for a bunch of termites on Twitter.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:35am On Jul 14, 2023
I will be applying for corn-onthons I will roast corn for 4year for agbedo supporter they will never run out of roasted corn as hunger fire them
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
a crumb eater is still better than a beast of burden that has nothing to eat slaving for a pandora criminal that feed you with beer while him and his family ran to Lagos for good life or a kleptomaniac Dubai landlord .
doesn't change the fact that you're as morally bankrupt as the criminal you support.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by HydraFeeds(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
naturefellow:
doesn't change the fact that you're as morally bankrupt as the criminal you support.
I remember the last time I was in the state one of the last presidential candidates governed ,everyone was telling me to be careful that almost everyone in the state is a criminal,I should not make call while in bus so they won’t snatch my phone ,I should not go out at night ,I should not move on Monday etc .

Funny thing is that people that consider Lagos landlord criminal can’t do without Lagos . What an hypocrisy. Count your broken teeth with your tongue. .
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I remember the last time I was in the state one of the last presidential candidates governed ,everyone was telling me to be careful that almost everyone in the state is a criminal,I should not make call while in bus so they won’t snatch my phone ,I should not go out at night ,I should not move on Monday etc .

Funny thing is that people that consider Lagos landlord criminal can’t do without Lagos . What an hypocrisy. Count your broken teeth with your tongue. .
too much talk!
Have sense and do the right things for the sake of your unborn children.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by HydraFeeds(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
naturefellow:
too much talk!
Have sense and do the right things for the sake of your unborn children.
unfortunate person ,you’re a product of baby factory .
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
unfortunate person ,you’re a product of baby factory .
pain is written all over your life
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by HydraFeeds(m): 2:49am On Jul 15, 2023
naturefellow:
pain is written all over your life
sorry,you have no life .
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by chiamzzy: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2023
All these because Hilda broke a cook-a-thon record. What a country
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by chiamzzy: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2023
All these because Hilda broke a cook-a-thon record. What a country undecided
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2023
HydraFeeds:
sorry,you have no life .
Pele o. Giver of life cheesy
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Uchedizzy(f): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, una never see any thing
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Mryacks: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
They've turned everything into a circus here....clowns undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos / Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.