Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ask Questions Before You Rent Any Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ask Questions Before You Rent Any Apartment (181 Views)

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / Berry Court Omole Phase 2,deposit 5m Of Any Apartment And Get Toyota Corolla / @BERRY COURT OMOLE PHASE 2,DEPOSIT 5M of any APARTMENT and get TOYOTA COROLLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions Before You Rent Any Apartment by Themilkboy: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Before you rent any apartment anywhere please try to make proper consultations.

Come around at least twice or trice and jokingly engage neighbours to know about the neighborhood.

And please, try to enquire whether you are the first person to occupy the room or someone has checked out of the room.

If actually someone has parked out look for the person's contact and talk to him/her. Ask questions about the house and know why they left.

This may save you a lot of trouble.

Some house will run you down financially because of the evil foundation laid before it was built.

The house i was staying before here in Lagos, every midnight i will hear a baby crying and some times adult will be crying and one day i started seeing Bitter kola in my Bathroom...... i had to borrow money and pack out that house before they kill me.

Some Landlords are using their Tenants Destiny.
there is one house in my street, once you park after some months the person will hit financial problems from there the person will die... it was when the Landlord now die that this problem stopped in the house.

Ask questions before you rent any apartment.
The landlord himself may know but never tell you because what he wants is just the money.

pls share your own experience about evil house you have lived and if possible drop the address so that no one will fall victim of that house again.
Re: Ask Questions Before You Rent Any Apartment by talented321: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Ask Questions Before You Rent Any Apartment by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Nobody dey use your glory or destiny. Make una stop lies.

Themilkboy:

The house i was staying before here in Lagos, every midnight i will hear a baby crying and some times adult will be crying and one day i started seeing Bitter kola in my Bathroom...... i had to borrow money and pack out that house before they kill me.

Re: Ask Questions Before You Rent Any Apartment by ThugOfWar: 4:19am On Sep 24, 2023
U

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Questions To Ask A New Tenant? / Choose Lithium Batteries For Your Inverter/solar Installations. / Selecting The Best DIY Tarp Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.