Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity (403 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by Lance008(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
What events made you change your perspective of reasoning
When I lost my grandma after we talk play like there is still tomorrow
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by talented321: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
share yours first na
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by ahnie: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
The way peeps die every minute.i don't really place emphasis on material things,I live my life each day like it's my last.
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by joceey(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
When a very powerful man i once dine and wine with passed away and left all the billions, he has in properties and cash ,lying down alone is in grave all the families, friend no follow am die oooo.Despite some saying they will die with him when he was alive lol grin.
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by Jesusmystrength(f): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
When I realised that TIME and LIFE wasn't mine.
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by Acidosis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Recently, one of my cousins celebrated his 50th birthday. Omo, na so I begin rethink life. This bros was so young just yesterday naa. How did he grow so fast? I look at myself too, gray hair everywhere grin grin

Omo, nothing dey this life. Time is no man's friend. Whether you like it or not, you will leave this world leaving behind your achievements, certificates, career, assets, wealth or poverty, etc. When you die, the world will move on, without you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by Purvan(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
I died in 2001 and came back to life in 2005
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by Exmilitant(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
I am yet to realize life's vanity. cool

I pursue my dreams. cheesy
Exercise my penis on any hole. tongue
Kill any perceived enemy. cool
Stashed my money in my bank account. wink

Life has a lot to live for. kiss
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Purvan:
I died in 2001 and came back to life in 2005
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity by zed7: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
When you lose your loved ones and you see their most prized possession being abandoned and no one cherishes it, then I realized that everything is futile.

Strive for comfort and a good life but not at other people's expense. Also help those around you. Life is for the living.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Hisense 55 Inch 4k Smart Tv For Sale: Clearance / 43” LG SmartTV (2021) For Sale / Used AOKING Travelling Bag With Wheels For Sale. PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.