Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) (691 Views)

Na Wa Ooo Is This Lady Confuse Or What? / Can't Stop Laughing Ooo / ONE CORNER Extreme Madness Ooo!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by kingot(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
You're breathing heavily, you just finished another round with your babe that's from Calabar. Before you met her, you were the king of Kings in kpanshing but since you guys started dating, na you dey use your hand comot your umfukundum after you don tire.
At least you always assure yourself that you love the way she loves kpanshing more than you.
While you're still trying to catch your breath, your start feeling hot and wet in your umfukundum...you face down and see your babe giving it to you hot hot down there. "Ohh God! Which kain wahala be this??" You said in your mind.
She stops immediately, and k!sses you all the way to your n!pples.. then rolls her tongue round it while using her hand to massage your ikenga. She gradually comes up to your lips and kiss you passionately before she rides you.
While you guys were in the mood once again, you suddenly remember that the time is 5pm and una get programme today for church. You really want to attend it because your business hasn't been booming of recent.
You quickly give your babe a quick k!ss and push her to the bed. While you're taking your bath and dressing up, you decided to carry your babe to today's programme. At least you have plans of marrying her, so there's no harm if you take her to your own church. You tell her about it and at first she hesitates but later decided to follow you.
After everything, you guys got to the church very late. Dem don finish preaching already and dem dey pray now...all these "d!e by fire" prayer. You looked at noticed it wasn't your pastor that was on the altar, it was the guest Pastor... Pastor Onuamu.
You've heard about him and he's very good at what he does. While you guys were still praying, Pastor Onuamu started doing deliverance for some members. Even Paulo sef wey dey owe you 20k, almost hit head for wall in the name of falling down. Baba wan use death escape hin gbese, but your God no fit flop.
While you're still watching Paulo get up, you start hearing shout from the back..where pastor Onuamu went to.
You turn around and see four ushers with the pastor trying to hold the person down and allow her to hit anybody or anything. You look very well and see that it's your babe, your asa bekee...na she dey shout like eze nwaanyi.
You're still trying to understand the whole situation when they successfully hold her down...her scarf don already comot, and her wig sef don fall. Immediately, you hear pastor Onuamu shout "Who are you, you evil sp!rit!!". Your eye first shock before your ear shock.
Your baby, evil spir!t??
The conversation continues;
Your babe: I'm Adaugo!! Daughter of the seven witches!!
Ahh!! Your destiny don loss since!
Pastor: What is your mission here in our world?
Your babe: I was sent to destroy the l!ves of men and offer their destinies as a meal to my mothers
Pastor: Somebody shout fire!!!!!
Members and Angel Kapal; Fire!!!!
Pastor: How many men have you succeded in destroy!ng?
Your babe: Three...for now!
Pastor: Somebody shout fireyayyayayayaya!!!!
Members: Fireyayyayayayaya!!!
Pastor: Who brought you to this place?? Because I know that you didn't come alone
Your babe: My boyfriend
Members: Ahhh!!! *They start whispering* She even get boyfriend! Ehya...and the boy go still dey think say he get future ooo
Pastor: Where is this your boyfriend? Point at him
*Your babe points you*
(nah that time u go know the difference between come and cum)
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by Absuchat(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by dalexz: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
U gat me laughing hard bro,
Nice one sir
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by kingot(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
dalexz:
U gat me laughing hard bro, Nice one sir
i posted a new thread mind checking it out?
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by Gagare1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wahala. Funny stuff.
Good one.
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Wahala jam network
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by Promalcy(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by kingot(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
OAM4J, prof800(m), UjSizzle(f), Mynd44, lalasticlala(m), Seun(m)
Re: Men Beware Ooo!!!! (an Eye Opener) by Blueace247(f): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
kingot:
You're breathing heavily, you just finished another round with your babe that's from Calabar. Before you met her, you were the king of Kings in kpanshing but since you guys started dating, na you dey use your hand comot your umfukundum after you don tire.
At least you always assure yourself that you love the way she loves kpanshing more than you.
While you're still trying to catch your breath, your start feeling hot and wet in your umfukundum...you face down and see your babe giving it to you hot hot down there. "Ohh God! Which kain wahala be this??" You said in your mind.
She stops immediately, and k!sses you all the way to your n!pples.. then rolls her tongue round it while using her hand to massage your ikenga. She gradually comes up to your lips and kiss you passionately before she rides you.
While you guys were in the mood once again, you suddenly remember that the time is 5pm and una get programme today for church. You really want to attend it because your business hasn't been booming of recent.
You quickly give your babe a quick k!ss and push her to the bed. While you're taking your bath and dressing up, you decided to carry your babe to today's programme. At least you have plans of marrying her, so there's no harm if you take her to your own church. You tell her about it and at first she hesitates but later decided to follow you.
After everything, you guys got to the church very late. Dem don finish preaching already and dem dey pray now...all these "d!e by fire" prayer. You looked at noticed it wasn't your pastor that was on the altar, it was the guest Pastor... Pastor Onuamu.
You've heard about him and he's very good at what he does. While you guys were still praying, Pastor Onuamu started doing deliverance for some members. Even Paulo sef wey dey owe you 20k, almost hit head for wall in the name of falling down. Baba wan use death escape hin gbese, but your God no fit flop.
While you're still watching Paulo get up, you start hearing shout from the back..where pastor Onuamu went to.
You turn around and see four ushers with the pastor trying to hold the person down and allow her to hit anybody or anything. You look very well and see that it's your babe, your asa bekee...na she dey shout like eze nwaanyi.
You're still trying to understand the whole situation when they successfully hold her down...her scarf don already comot, and her wig sef don fall. Immediately, you hear pastor Onuamu shout "Who are you, you evil sp!rit!!". Your eye first shock before your ear shock.
Your baby, evil spir!t??
The conversation continues;
Your babe: I'm Adaugo!! Daughter of the seven witches!!
Ahh!! Your destiny don loss since!
Pastor: What is your mission here in our world?
Your babe: I was sent to destroy the l!ves of men and offer their destinies as a meal to my mothers
Pastor: Somebody shout fire!!!!!
Members and Angel Kapal; Fire!!!!
Pastor: How many men have you succeded in destroy!ng?
Your babe: Three...for now!
Pastor: Somebody shout fireyayyayayayaya!!!!
Members: Fireyayyayayayaya!!!
Pastor: Who brought you to this place?? Because I know that you didn't come alone
Your babe: My boyfriend
Members: Ahhh!!! *They start whispering* She even get boyfriend! Ehya...and the boy go still dey think say he get future ooo
Pastor: Where is this your boyfriend? Point at him
*Your babe points you*
(nah that time u go know the difference between come and cum)

Nice drift..

You sabi

(1) (Reply)

Learning From Kids / Dominated By Women Or Not? / Dog, Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.