Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions (82352 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
After all MMM did, you ediotss still believe in drop 50k, pack 150 in 30 days? Really? Greedy and foolisssh people.

Don't tag me abeg I did not invest in such a joke

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Ellasure: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
BENEAMATA:
Good to see the gorillas are hesitant about engaging in their habitual mud slinging which unsurprisingly is where they can all get A+ if it's a UTME subject or be president if potopoto fight is the name of a country .The Ronu jinle tribe is silent because one who bears their name brought shame on a nation with his act while a whole region were up in arms defending a 19 year old " minor " forger - which must be a sure trait to look out for in people that have shame and think deep , don't you agree ? - you really can't shame the shameless .
Oh , go ahead , start the game of pigs , it's in-built after all , we're here just a " stone throw " from your GLASS HOUSE ! Mad lots .

learn not to equate two very bad events or activities, they are both bad, simplicita, no tribal excuses. a thief born anywhere will always be stealing and easily pushed to steal.

examination results forger and bank robbers and computer codes forgers are all criminals without boundaries. example, when they succeed in their devilish plan who benefits? only them and maybe a little to their family members.

A THIEF IS A CRIMINAL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. ANYBODY MEASURING THEIR SERIOUSNESS IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THE CRIMINAL GANG. YOUR MIND IS ALSO TWISTED AND VERY DANGEROUS TO THE SOCIETY IF OPPORTUNITY EXITS.

CLEAR YOUR HEARTS OF EVILS FIND SOMETHING TANGIBLE TO DO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by PROPHETmichael: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fear Nigerians! Very wicked set of people.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Folzye(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
This guy deserves to rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by RussellRutherfo: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fblR9u6Gs&feature=youtu.be

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/

Wait!!

You mean people still get involve and continue to loose money to these ponzis despite the immediate past ones like OmegaPro, NVISIONU INC Forex Scams, etc.

How do they even get to know the latest ponzis in town and these foolish greedy Nigerians are loosing money on a repeat mode to these serial ponzi operators.

These Nigerians must be so easy to scam. See them nodding their heads to the rubbish that ponzi operator was telling them in the video.

But while is he addressing them when he is on EFCC Wanted list.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by LastProphet: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
"I got a lotta enemies
Some of them used to be my friends
Now they switch sides on me
I wonder why they all pretend
Even though it ain't clear to me
What's the gain in the end
Only one thing clear to me
Me really can't trust no friend
So you have to watch your friends
Some of them no really want you reach nowhere
It's the only thing I cannot comprehend"

No enemy can be worse than an insider.

You are an enemy to some people too, they see you like that too and are watching out for you too. If you start to see too many enemies, check your attitude. Check it very well

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

Wait!!

You mean people still get involve and continue to loose money to these ponzis despite the immediate past ones like OmegaPro, NVISIONU INC Forex Scams, etc.

How do they even get to know the latest ponzis in Townes and these foolish greedy Nigerians are loosing money on a repeat mode to these serial ponzi operators.

This one was built by a calabar ponzi lord called jesam michael. He took people from another failed project and duped them heavily on this one. He started flaunting cars and houses shortly before he started this hack story.

See the thief below

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by 43Ronin: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
these guys dey defraud for state Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by UnabashedIPOB: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
The name Nigeria is a CURSE!
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Swissli(f): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rot In Jail Tifs
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Scrupulous419(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Folzye:
This guy deserves to rot in jail

I smell games here bro...

Even the Abayomi guy self no sabi act, see the way he take dey write and accept everything.

Secondly the Jasem guy just said he is a big thief and has only known the said webber just months and when about leaving he entrusted such an important logins to a no man.

See bros all of them both interpol nigeria na scam.. those videos na stage shits ... the entities on that video don even collect their own too. All of them cabals. This movement na games. We when be kids from 60s know how e dey be.

Even the building posted as acquired assets with the looted Alawi na internet downloaded photo from hiks pic. I don track that one first first . Which real nigga go get that kind major Alawi sef con go dey buy that kind of mumu house when look like btc boyz kind of house, bro na $80milli we hear there o... even see the low budgeted first class he dey fly sef. If no be script Abayomi wen i dey see for that video go fly Gucci no be that kind plane.... na omo na baller that guy look like na observe well... is a pity dude na nobody and he no care dude na cash out dey he mind him that he guy sign to violate their image for this scripts Normally say u give that Abayomi lapi to open chrome dev toolz sef dude no go know... , anyhow e wan be make e be as long them cash out na the game be that.... see who touch 80milli bleaching finger sef.... haha, bro don reason this matter with jasem for that hotel he mentioned and see how the room number even dey close sef haha... Effcc, nairaland, interpol nigeria, IGP and other entities on cash out like this haha...Abayomi the leading actor of this movie ...See the mumu game sef lol...

Omoh this na chain of crime . The names he mentioned say he report the case to all of them don collect their share give jasem the go ahead to add that one join the script, the mumu even go f up the script by calling himself a big thief .

Observe well Nairaland leave this particular news long on FP base on the jasem guy don chip in small thing to all this small news sites to help false this news on the affected entities to believe the scripted Movie... after some while matter die, Abayomi as the face here cash out coz he has accepted to take the fall and later fly to the countries mentioned by Jasem on the video up there and medias that has been settled won't talk about it again and the team involves cash out too. Game over

Fuuuuuuuck

Marathon continues.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Mrkindness: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yoruba and criminal activities.😝😝
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by BENEAMATA: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

Let me help you pain.

The useless tribe that has rendered the Ipob tribe useless politically.
Millions of the Ipob miscreants have left their forsaken land to move to the useless tribe land.

Enjoying your wailing

hold your fire . Let them crawl out en masse like the sewer rats they are first , we are lurking , waiting .
Just three pages , this story thus far and it even got this far thanks to their typical ,bigoted inclinations . No yoruba here is trying to defend the alleged hacker , but compare with how many pages the story of " minor from hell " pulled the first few hours it made front page ! So called adults displaying crass idiocy and attacking another tribe west of the niger just because their little result forger cried wolf ! You begin to have a clearer understanding of the alarmingly clannish group of people who can blindly defend a fraud who said he'll prove he won an election in court but couldn't but is now trying to spin it off as the ruling party preparing for a re-run ! Such base level attributes and they want the rest of nigeria to trust them .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jsucre(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
In short who's abayomi?
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by nedekid: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Guyman guy guyman.
This seems to be a ponsi scheme that would have crashed any which way with people loosing money.
It always ends up in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Diddycsbsb: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
No do pass your self...
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Scrupulous419:

Even the Abayomi guy self no sabi act, see the way he take dey write and accept everything.

Secondly the Jasem guy just said he is a big thief and has only known the said webber just months and when about leaving he entrusted such an important logins to a no man.

See bros all of them both interpol nigeria na scam.. those videos na stage shits ... the entities on that video don even collect their own too. All of them cabals. This movement na games. We when be kids from 60s know how e dey be.

Even the building posted as acquired assets with the looted Alawi na internet downloaded photo from hiks pic. I don track that one first first .

Omoh this na chain of crime . The names he mentioned say he report the case to all of them don collect their share give jasem the go ahead to add that one join the script, the mumu even go f up the script by calling himself a big thief .

Fuuuuuuuck

Marathon continues.....

Jesam michael the wanted scammer played all of them liken ludo. Hunger has finished all his investors. A lot of them no fit pay rent and their debts again
But he moves from hotel to hotel enjoying life

9 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by greggng: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thank God he is not igbo .
.food for don ready for haters

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jsucre:
In short who's abayomi?

A front used by jesam michael to close up on a 30 million dollar heist cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by CodeTemplar: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
From web developer to world developer.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by nedekid: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
seborrhic:
I don't even understand the story.
So this journalist wants us to believe that within a space of less than a year this guy got Tanzania and Dubai citizenship?
How possible is this for just 10months or less when he wasn't even residing permanently in any of these countries.
Oga, if you have money, you can get citizenship of almost any country.
You can get passport of eg saint kits, Barbados etc within few months for you and your dependants. Passport that is visa free to UK, EU, japan and most countries. You so not have to even step in st kits and Nevis. The Pali will be delivered to you here in naija.

6 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by panini(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
You'll notice within the article the several attempts to appeal to your emotions: the life-threatening transplant, the betrayal of trust, the widows, the retirees, the rekindling of lost trust...
This article is a scam. An attempt by the owners (or someone else) to divert the blame. See how they praise the CEO for a platform that has been reported to be a Ponzi scheme before it even got busted.
Googling the name reveals more truth about the platform. They're trying to play with your intelligence, don't let them!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Lanre1st(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Assuming Abayomi is an Igbo guy, the online IPOB will be defending him blindedly.

Thank God the evil guy is arrested

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Benjamin4388(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
VERY POOR MOVIE ACT AND BAD SCRIPT [quote author=Scrupulous419 post=124426902]

Even the building posted as acquired assets with the looted Alawi na internet downloaded photo from hiks pic. I don track that one first first .

3 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Obzy: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
All these entities should be regulated to avoid them defrauding Nigerians
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by FireUpNow(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why give out your source codes. It's all scam jare!

4 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by treatise: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fblR9u6Gs&feature=youtu.be

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/
They may have poisoned the director's tea that led to the liver damage as part of the grand plan to defraud the company. When they succeeded in their crime they'd have said " what God cannot do does not exist" grin
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Majesty7: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Lanre1st(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Scrupulous419:

Observe well Nairaland leave this particular news long on FP base on the jasem guy don chip in small thing to all this small news sites to help false this news on the affected entities to believe the scripted Movie... after some while matter die, Abayomi as the face here cash out coz he has accepted to take the fall and later fly to the countries mentioned by Jasem on the video up there and medias that has been settled won't talk about it again and the team involves cash out too. Game over

Fuuuuuuuck

Marathon continues.....

Weldone guy, you really cast them. Jasem Michael still believes he hasn't finished with his cash out, once people believe this story, they pay in again to redeem their first lose but this time it's going to be brutal for the victims.

6 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
No role models...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.