Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Created A Benin Love Story/fairytale With AI - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Created A Benin Love Story/fairytale With AI (180 Views)

Oranmiiyan Was The Son Of A Benin Prince Who Was Exiled / Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It / Is Adesuwa A Benin Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Created A Benin Love Story/fairytale With AI by Aitagoodvibes: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
I used Leonardo AI, chatgpt and Canva to create an original Benin love story.
Events are set in post colonial era and features Prince Okpaku, brother of Oba Ezoti and the people of Ora.
Banished Benin Prince Marries Calm Maiden | I used AI to Create a (Nigerian fairytale) Love Story
Click link to watch https://youtu.be/qs7ub1DCXP8
Watch and leave a comment below, let me know what you think.

(1) (Reply)

The History The Curly Wigs / No Discrimination Against Non-indigenes During Ofala Festival- Obi Of Onitsha / Why Do Indians Dare To Drink Cow Urine, Where Did Such A Weird Idea Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.