Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port (28334 Views)

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / Spent Grain ( Brewery Waste ) / Long Grain Rice Paddy For Sale In Large Quantity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by codemaniacs: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
ComptonGee:

Why Ukraine
Because they're the largest exporter of grain in the whole wide world. Did you even read that part?

Uk:raine is not the largest exporter of grain.. and they don't export to the whole world.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Raph82(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:

Employing Ukrainian companies at this moment in time is just like doing charity. All their qualified manpower are busy fighting a war. Don't expect them to do a good job. If anything Ukraine should be giving contracts to Nigerians to build stuff in Ukraine.

There is no need for Ukrain, we have a big world, why Ukraine?
For a country like that going through war, yet running economic activities like nothing has happened shows that it's being underestimated.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by codemaniacs: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
peculiar2233:

Shut up!
Nobody hate Yoruba, I'm a typical Yoruba but I'm not foolish.
What people are asking for is Equity and Justice. This alone will give Nigeria as a country a rest of mind

You're not Yoruba. On this thread someone posted the comment below, only someone filled with hatred can post such.

And why do they want to practice the Equity and justice only in the SW let them practice it on their regions.

princekwi:

Leave the useless empty brains and nonentities, There are many great cities in Nigeria but non boast with them. I have not heard of the Northerners boasting with Abuja, Kano, Kaduna,Sokoto or Maidugiri, I have not heard the middle belt boasting of Jos, Like wise, I have not heard the SS boasting with Warri, Portharcourt and UYO, neither have I heard the SE boasting of Enugu, Owerri, etc, only these good for nothing idiots, everytime, Lagos this Lagos that, I see it as a sign of inferiority complex, very non productive Monkeys. Even the Lagos they boast of 88 % of investemnts their are owned by people from other regions, yet they will not allow anyone to hear word. Bunch of smelly ass baboons; complete idiots. Very useless subhumans that can't create nothing but only make noise
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by codemaniacs: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Raph82:
For a country like that going through war, yet running economic activities like nothing has happened shows that it's being underestimated.

Because it's N:A:T:O not Uk:raine's investment.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by MomohMrMoore: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
We should not have anything to do with Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Stoplying: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Raph82:
For a country like that going through war, yet running economic activities like nothing has happened shows
that it's being underestimated.
It was running economic activities only because Russia agreed to let it do so. On Tuesday, Russia's agreement goes away.

"Like nothing happened": ukrainian civil servants are currently being paid by the USA, Ukraine can no longer afford to pay them. Ukraine has ran through its weapons and can't build new ones in sufficient numbers so it relies on NATO weapons.
More than 5 million Ukrainians have fled their country.

You are badly informed.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by SeriouslySense(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Forgive me yall, for what i have written. If you dont like what i wrote, i will remove it, just let me know smiley smiley.

Well black people are highly foolish and cannot even take care of their communities and are highly disorganized, they dont even like themselves, they may as well just plead to the Chinese to be their new masters cool cool cool, wont be surprised.

And it befitting for foolish people to be ruled by yellow little people grin grin grin grin

They need to display their might and show their animal kingdom power and they can have this amazing opportunities cool cool in cages and in Chicago.

Calitoscassius:
The Chinese has being trying to find a way to dig up Nigerian waters, they have finally found it, if this project goes on, next thing you would see are Chinese labourers and construction workers all over that area. They would take over the whole area, they do not ussully employ their host country citizens. From drivers, cleaners, toilet cleaners, cooks, labourers,kitchen staffs up to managements all will be Chinese.

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by lawalmovichhhh: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
hope we ask for permission from Russia.....I know wan hear gbola for my head ooo
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Johnn44: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:

Employing Ukrainian companies at this moment in time is just like doing charity. All their qualified manpower are busy fighting a war. Don't expect them to do a good job. If anything Ukraine should be giving contracts to Nigerians to build stuff in Ukraine.

There is no need for Ukrain, we have a big world, why Ukraine ?
No worry wartime & fight go soon finish. grin
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by somehow: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by dappydozzy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
XerXers:

Recolonization of lazy tribe. Una no de ever build anything, na foreigners dey build everything

You that build, how have you being able to build your region into an economic powerhouse. Economies are built through alliances and agreements. No country and subnational can stand on its own. Even the US, China and India cant stand on their own that why they build alliances. You need foreign and local investors to build your economy.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by 2016easy2017: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigerian government should becareful of this Zelensky sacrificing his people jus for pride. Don't let him bring his slavery to Nigeria oooo. NATO would come her through him
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by 2016easy2017: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Russia shouldn't be allowing Zelensky with all these. They need squeeze him to quickly stop this deaths. No commercials no nothing
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Calitoscassius(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Forgive me yall, for what i have written. If you dont like what i wrote, i will remove it, just let me know smiley smiley.

Well black people are highly foolish and cannot even take care of their communities and are highly disorganized, they dont even like themselves, they may as well just plead to the Chinese to be their new masters cool cool cool, wont be surprised.

And it befitting for foolish people to be ruled by yellow little people grin grin grin grin

They need to display their might and show their animal kingdom power and they can have this amazing opportunities cool cool in cages and in Chicago.

I agree with you %1000
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Meanwhile, there's a new proposed law meant to protect the properties of the indigenous peoples of Lagos state tongue

That's GREAT NEWS
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:

What in hell are you talking about ? I absolutely do not understand what you just said.
By the way, Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on earth and they hate black people in Ukraine.

Russian, Saudi Arabia and the US also hate black people. So, what's your point exactly?
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by SeriouslySense(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lo, i dont' even like what i wrote, but there is no gain in pretending, if we can resist the urge todo foolish things, it will help us a lot.

Calitoscassius:
I agree with you %1000
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Calitoscassius(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Lo, i dont' even like what i wrote, but there is no gain in pretending, if we can resist the urge todo foolish things, it will help us a lot.

Nothing wrong with what you wrote, you were just being sincere to yourself, to solve any problem one has to admit there is a problem first. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Wkaay(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hmmm
Please be weary of that o.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by BreconHills(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
shortgun:
Nigeria should be forming alliances and trade relations with Russia not Ukraine

Like the steel Mills at Ajaokuta whose diagrams and fabrications are all written on Russian so technical IP transfer is impossible.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by BreconHills(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
odduduwa:
Southwest that will disappear soon , under the sea

Hahahaha 😆 Lagos is more secure from the elements than at any stage in its history.

Please don't post me those reports written by unverifiable companies and agencies.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Stoplying: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
ivolt:

Another victim of mass brainwashing.
If they asked him why Nigeria should align with Russia, he will start convulsing.
The funny thing is your livelihood likely depends on those in your enemy camp.
"Ukraine sets to build grain terminal at lekki port"
Is leki port in Ukraine or in Nigeria ?
Why is Ukraine to build the terminal ?
Can Ukrsine build such terminal in lekki port without Nigerian authorization ?
Once Ukraine builds that terminal who owns it ? Or is Ukraine coming to do the work for free ?

You believe in free things don't you ?
So you believe Nigeria gave Ukraine a contract to build a terminal for free ?
Am I blind or are you stupid ?
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by chaloskyx: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
lol is it not Rusia and China driving BRICS that Nigeria wants to join

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by kayusely70(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
femisplash:
If you think Lagos would miss your 2by2, think again. There's a reason SE Governors came to Lagos to beg Sanwo Olu.
Don't mind them jare! You've spoken very well and ureasonably too!!!!!!!
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by kayusely70(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
femisplash:
If you think Lagos would miss your 2by2, think again. There's a reason SE Governors came to Lagos to beg Sanwo Olu.
Don't mind them jare! You've spoken very well and ureasonably too!!!!!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by AfonjaPriest: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:

Brainless dumb idiot, I provided proof for my claims.
Where is proof for your claims? I guess you are so dumb that you don't even understand the concept of proving your claims.

For your info, the Portuguese were the guys who made the first maps of the region and they wrote Benin all over Lagos on their maps..

Europeans even made notes and wrote books in which they clearly claim that Lagos was part of Benin at the time of their visit.

I have literally shown you some Precolonial maps of the region, but you are not sufficiently intelligent to read them. All you know is how to insult people.
Spend less time insulting and more time improving your stupid brain.
A little contribution from me shouldn't be deemed too small. The first Oba of Lagos was the war commander of the Benin kingdom. You need not believe me; just do the needful research. Putting it, another way, Lagos is Benin land. You can take that to the bank and recoup my interest someday for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by billyG(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Which Ukraine? Ukraine that Russia did not allowed them to go to d farm? to feed us with wheat?why don't we have shame as a nation? cry cry cry
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by newdawn2017(f): 12:53am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:
Nigeria should be forming alliances and trade relations with Russia not Ukraine
but Nigerian government is clueless. If we enter Russia bad book ehn hmm.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by newdawn2017(f): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2023
Stoplying:

Here you go again with insults. Did I insult you ?
Look, you read too much propaganda, Russia has much more grain than Ukraine. Ukrainian grain is only important for the EU market because of their proximity with the EU. All the new talk of it being important for global food market is nothing but war propaganda.

That claim (of Ukrainian grain being important for global food market) wasn't made before the war, only after the war started. But given that you are a gullible fool, you believe all you read
he asked u a simple question if u re an illiterate. How is that an Insult? shocked ibos & their senseless arrogance sef. Who re u??
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Stoplying: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Stoplying: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2023
newdawn2017:
he asked u a simple question if u re an illiterate. How is that an Insult? shocked ibos & their senseless arrogance sef. Who re u??
Have a nice one @newdawn2017
Read below

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Kruzxx: 4:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Why can't we produce anything in this country.. even grain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tomato Scarcity Looms As FG Approves Importation For Nine Companies / Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.