Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport (621 Views)

3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by gbadexy(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2023
My mother was booked on Egypt air from Nigeria to Canada and she was confused at stranded at Egypt airport and has missed her connecting flight to Canada during the stop over at Egypt.
Her phone is off now but she said the officials were speaking Arabic and weren't of help when told to give the phone to them.
She would still be within the airport as she would have to be cleared by the immigration. It happened under 6 hours.
I have contacted Nigeria embassy in Egypt and Egypt air and await response.
I will appreciate any idea or assistance to locate her as she is without food or money.
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by NezzyMike: 5:48am On Jul 15, 2023
gbadexy:
My mother was booked on Egypt air from Nigeria to Canada and she was confused at stranded at Egypt airport and has missed her connecting flight to Canada during the stop over at Egypt.
Her phone is off now but she said the officials were speaking Arabic and weren't of help when told to give the phone to them.
She would still be within the airport as she would have to be cleared by the immigration. It happened under 6 hours.
I have contacted Nigeria embassy in Egypt and Egypt air and await response.
I will appreciate any idea or assistance to locate her as she is without food or money.

I wonder why una left her all alone for this kin long journey! She'll be found.
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by Supercaddy: 6:02am On Jul 15, 2023
just calm down una go see am ok
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by gbadexy(m): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2023
Supercaddy:
just calm down una go see am ok
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by gbadexy(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2023
NezzyMike:

I wonder why una left her all alone for this kin long journey! She'll be found.
Ameen. Thanks sir
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by chigoziri2403(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2023
That country is very organised,
Be rest assured that she is safe

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Your mother is safe
Calm down
Kindly update the thread when she has been successfully found

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by gbadexy(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2023
chigoziri2403:
That country is very organised,
Be rest assured that she is safe
Ok sir. That's reassuring.
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by frozen70(f): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
gbadexy:

Thanks sir

I will advise you relax

She is not destined for that route and probably on transit and then miss the connecting flight

She will be sorted out and connect her with her flight

But may be asked to pay to upgrade her flight since she missed it
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by gbadexy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
frozen70:

I will advise you relax

She is not destined for that route and probably on transit and then miss the connecting flight

She will be sorted out and connect her with her flight

But may be asked to pay to upgrade her flight since she missed it
Thanks ma'am. She has been located.

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by frozen70(f): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
gbadexy:

That's a good news

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by gbadexy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
frozen70:

That's a good news
Yes ma'am. Thank God.
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by Supercaddy: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
gbadexy:

Thanks be to God we were all positive she is safe.
Re: Need Urgent Help To Locate My Mom In Egypt Airport by gbadexy(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Supercaddy:

Thanks be to God we were all positive she is safe.
Thank you for your good wishes sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Cap? / Ict And Telecom Is Recruiting / Contact Us For Your Visas,ticket And International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.