Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself (236 Views)

Actor, Emmanuel Ehumadu Reacts As ’13-year-old’ Mercy Kenneth Twerks Up A Storm / Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! / Redefined Boli(stuffed Grilled Plantain) For Outdoor Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself by seiyefajohn(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2023
SELF REDEFINITION
_by Seiyefa John✍️🎬

Whatever you are doing in this life, work hard to become a celebrity in it. I mean, whatever line of trade, profession, career or passion field you find yourself, strive to be a celebrity in that area. I repeat, push to become a celebrity there.

If you are a palm-wine taper, carpenter, cobbler, counselor, engineer, teacher, coach, doctor, soldier, pastor, police, driver, hawker, therapist, politician, gynecologist, footballer, actor, musician, scholar, vulganizer, nurse, etc be a celebrity in it. 

Come see as fellow baristers in their regalia, SANs and other court clerks de hurry to record reels and take selfie photographs with Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo at the ELECTION TRIBUNAL in Abuja. He is a new barrister, but all the older and senior legal luminaries were all over him. He is a celebrity barrister as it stand(s).

1 Like

Re: How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself by Soulsymbol99: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2023
The guy wasted his time in the movie industry. Politics /law is his true calling grin

1 Like

Re: How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself by egojeny1(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2023
seiyefajohn:
SELF REDEFINITION
_by Seiyefa John✍️🎬

Whatever you are doing in this life, work hard to become a celebrity in it. I mean, whatever line of trade, profession, career or passion field you find yourself, strive to be a celebrity in that area. I repeat, push to become a celebrity there.

If you are a palm-wine taper, carpenter, cobbler, counselor, engineer, teacher, coach, doctor, soldier, pastor, police, driver, hawker, therapist, politician, gynecologist, footballer, actor, musician, scholar, vulganizer, nurse, etc be a celebrity in it. 

Come see as fellow baristers in their regalia, SANs and other court clerks de hurry to record reels and take selfie photographs with Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo at the ELECTION TRIBUNAL in Abuja. He is a new barrister, but all the older and senior legal luminaries were all over him. He is a celebrity barrister as it stand(s).
Honestly

I saw him too and really admired his doggedness

2 Likes

Re: How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself by egojeny1(f): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
The guy wasted his time in the movie industry. Politics /law is his true calling grin
Well, I don't think he wasted his time in the movie industry cos that's what made him a celebrity

2 Likes

Re: How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself by seiyefajohn(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Soulsymbol99:

Not really. Don't see it like that. He is a fulfilled actor, and now he has switched....he simply recreated himself. Let's not see it as waste of time. His presence in the industry is what attracted him attention coupled with his intelligence... That's why he has thrive so high in such a short period in his law practice.
Re: How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself by seiyefajohn(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
egojeny1:

Honestly

I saw him too and really admired his doggedness

He is an established actor, he switched to law few years ago, but this LP, PO, Election tribunal etc just gave his practice an edge to get even ahead....

1 Like

Re: How Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo Redefined Himself by seiyefajohn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
egojeny1:

Well, I don't think he wasted his time in the movie industry cos that's what made him a celebrity

You are so correct.

(1) (Reply)

BCG Graduate Analyst Program / Should I Get Married Or Build A House - Advise Needed / Etiquette Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.