Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Do I Publish My Books On Amazon? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do I Publish My Books On Amazon? (139 Views)

How Do I Publish My Books On Amazon? Someone Help! / I Need Reputable Marketers In Nigeria For My Books / Can I Publish My Book On Amazon And Also Publish Traditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Publish My Books On Amazon? by Ifyok50(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, a very good morning to you all. I am Ifiok Jeremiah. By His grace, I am endowed with the gift of writing. That simply means that I am a writer, because I have written four literature books already. Yet, none has been published on Amazon, Apple, etc.

Last year, I published two of my literature books. Now I would like to put them up there so that others can read them and get inspired as well. So how do I go about it? Hope somebody will not steal the books and claim ownership and be eating from my sweat? Your opinions, please...

Moreover, I am also a songwriter and gospel singer. I dropped my first single titled, "Love You" this year. You can download the song from Audiomack.com and SoundCloud.com. (Ifiok Jeremiah is also the name) Please download and share. It's a very beautiful and danceable song, trust me. It will bless you.

Thank you, very much. Hope to hear from you, soon.

Modes, please take it to front page.
Re: How Do I Publish My Books On Amazon? by smiliyB(f): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Ifyok50 post=124431516]

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon follow this thread to learn how to publish on Amazon. If you need professional book formatting and book cover design. I'm available tho. Good luck to you
Re: How Do I Publish My Books On Amazon? by Ifyok50(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Academic Writing And Other Formal Writing / Amazon Kdp Step-by-step Guide Available Now / Copywriter/content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.