Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Introduction To AI - Everything Needed To Know About Artificial Intelligence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Introduction To AI - Everything Needed To Know About Artificial Intelligence (152 Views)

Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? / What Is Intelligence Quotient (IQ) And How Is It Measured? / Introduction To Nigerian Criminal Law - History And Sources Of Nigerian Crimina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To AI - Everything Needed To Know About Artificial Intelligence by smallboybigeng: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's a surprise that ai has made everything easier in our everyday life. Yet, some people do hear about it but doesn't know what exactly it is.

Infact, due to the rise of one of the ai called chatgpt, many do think chatgpt is the one called ai. Whereas, AI is a common noun while chatgpt is a proper noun.

My brothers and sisters, artificial intelligence is more than what many people do think of and today, I've decided to give full details about everything needed to know about this AI.

Enjoy The Full Article Here
https://www.infograbarena.com/2023/07/everything-needed-to-know-about-ai.html

ENJOY
Re: Introduction To AI - Everything Needed To Know About Artificial Intelligence by GideonG(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
I am an AI Expert. Ask me anything

1 Like

Re: Introduction To AI - Everything Needed To Know About Artificial Intelligence by ameer2: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
As an ai expert, can you inform us on which techniques and algorithms were used to develop chatgpt ?

(1) (Reply)

Africans Deserve Better!! See Why. / 2023 Int’l Youth Day: Edo Commences Online Registration / List Of 13 Best Computer Engineering Schools In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.