Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online (54734 Views)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by izonborn098(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Relax there
VTJN:
guy are you normal? You dey justify RAPE? You think this forum is completely anonymous that you can just be typing rubbish right?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by PeggySandas(f): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
It can only happen in Peter obi state. grin
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by TwentyOnePilots(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Despicable.

Anambra's foster son will not like this

No Song dedicated to them
I dey always gbadun you.
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by OdefaGirl(f): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jeeeezzzz...... Wild animals.
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by todugo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
Where is the video?
Chai, so you want to see rape?
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Obainoman6: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
😢 Anambra in the news for the wrong reason again . How do men's penis get erected during rape? Penis is such a nonsense piece of meat

na im sweet pass sef, mixing power with pleasure
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Thank God they have been arrested
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Obainoman6:

na im sweet pass sef, mixing power with pleasure
Are talking from experience

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by SpaceXR: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
politicoNG:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/15/revelation-of-a-19-year-old-girl-gang-raped-by-6-boys-in-anambra/
There is nothing like criminal in Nigeria, what we have here is, no punishment. Let assume these 6 boys sentence to live imprisonment, and another set of people do it, they all imprisoned too, nobody will commit that type of crime again.
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by kestolove95(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
People that want to rule Nigeria
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Stino7: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Hotice085: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
izonborn098:
He no go pass all this useless girls running after this petty petty yahoo boys, thank god she is alive, i believe she will learn her lessons. Nigeria girls are too disgusting and greedy for my liking abeg.

Is that why 6 coward go rape her, is this how you also behave with Nigerian girls?

You will be caught and your pri**k chopped off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by HRMK: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
IGBOS AGAIN!THEY WILL ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Angrymode: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is why I regret not choosing legal practice so I can make sure people like these are killed gruesomely. Despicable!

Judgement like sentenced to death by train crushing will be my verdict.
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Charly68: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
God bless the Govt .. any child not trained very well at home must face the music of lack of home training so as to learn.. by the time they go to jail ,there brains will reset
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by EMMARNUEL: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Egoat:
Well, it's Anambra.
Not surprised.
You are a fool.. Did you see the names of the suspects? No single igbo guy, afonjas giving igbo bad name..
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by seanery: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
FUVK YOU

IconicR:
😢 Anambra in the news for the wrong reason again . How do men's penis get erected during rape? Penis is such a nonsense piece of meat
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
seanery:
FUVK YOU

You too
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by joyandfaith: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Sheggy13(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dshocker:
Which ever time you are reading this, there is a serious and terrible crime going on in every state in Nigeria.

But due to the fact that Peter Obi came from Anambra, all search light has been pointed there to tarnish the image of the state.

Tribalism within ourselves will not end well.

Yes na. Any bad news from Anambra should not be reported again because we want to please Peter Obi and people like you. If they'd written Ogun or Osun state there instead , you'd have been laughing and in ecstasy writing all sort of nonsense here. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Edusouls(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
This generation Z is terrible and wicked from birth, a pastors wife once told me they are reincarnated souls of people that died violently during war, their parents is even afraid of them

1 Like

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
izonborn098:
He no go pass all this useless girls running after this petty petty yahoo boys, thank god she is alive, i believe she will learn her lessons. Nigeria girls are too disgusting and greedy for my liking abeg.
and 22 people liked this post

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Olat4421: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:
and 22 people liked this post
majority of people dat also like d post are also rapist or rapist apologetic na
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
They want to make you believe that being wary of someone who can hurt you makes you a hater. even though they know it too. It’s cognitive dissonance

CuriousStudent:
If we are being honest the word misandry shouldn't exist . What natural emotion should you feel aside repulsion towards a gender that can kill you or rape you or truncate your life.

If ordinary hypergamy can turn men to misogynist,why can't news like this turn us to misandrists?
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Olat4421:
majority of people dat also like d post are also rapist or rapist apologetic na
and they are littered everywhere on this forum
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Edusouls:
This generation Z is terrible and wicked from birth, a pastors wife once told me they are reincarnated souls of people that died violently during war, their parents is even afraid of them

Nothing like reincarnated souls coming back as wicked rapist boys. The real problem is that most parents are focusing on raising “good women” only they forget to extend it to their sons as well. No balance

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Abelino(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Did you read the headline very well or you have a Problem with Comprehension?
izonborn098:
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by izonborn098(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Relax there
Abelino:
Did you read the headline very well or you have a Problem with Comprehension?
Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Edusouls(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:

Nothing like reincarnated souls coming back as wicked rapist boys. The real problem is that most parents are focusing on raising “good women” only they forget to extend it to their sons as well. No balance
you have a point shir, we have animalistic men both young and old roaming the streets, women don see shege

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by izonborn098(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Do u read this piece u write?, and u have the guts to qoute me.
cococandy:

Re: Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by Realslimshady(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
where the vid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family / More Trouble For Lagos Couple Who Raped Wife’s Pregnant Friend, Uploaded Online / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.