Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job (397 Views)

Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
One thing I love about awards is how it is able to separate the goats from the sheep, how it effortlessly differentiates social media noise from actual reality, and how it singles out the real contenders from the swine of pretenders. This is exactly what the Headies Awards did to the almighty Wizkid this time by snubbing him out of all their nominations. It is now clear they can’t keep pretending. They took the bold step of subtly telling him to sit up, work on his craft and start releasing actual human-relatable songs.

But as usual, the usual Wizkid fans, as usual, came up with an explanation as to why their grand-master wasn’t nominated for any single category! A very laughable reason! Quiet funny. According to them, they said that their Wizkid wasn’t nominated because he didn’t officially submit any of his songs or his album to the award organizers. Wow. Quiet an impressive lie. I almost believed it! So by insinuation, Wizkid FC, do you people mean that the very and extremely arrogant Burna Boy, who last attended the headies in 2016 submitted his songs? So the International and very busy Tems who has never attended the Headies award once also submitted her songs. Ah Wizkid FC. Minimize the hypes, stop the defensive lies, and tell this guy that bitter truth for once. The more he keeps releasing these low-quality standard songs, the closer he gets to becoming as irrelevant as Harrysong.

I wonder why these fanatical fans that claim that have excess for Wizkid can’t open up for once and say this truth as it is. Why?

Davido’s 30BG gave their grand-master a piece of their mind in his album, “A Better Time”, which despite being a flop is not floppier than the recent Wizkid’s “More Love, Less Ego”. Why can’t these fans tell Wizkid to his face that they are tired of the Jojojokijo he has been serving them for almost five years now? Why can’t you, Wizkid FC, tell your so-called biggest bird to expand his horizon “Beyond she tell me say”, and lots of trashy lyrics summarized with “Yeah yeah” and “de de de” at the end? Even if these fans who are blinded by the excess love they have for Wizkid can’t be real, why won’t his talent manager, who doubles as his baby mama be? Truth is, Wizkid needs a songwriter, a real lyricist. He has the voice, has the charisma, and as his fans will say, has the grace as well. What he needs is the humility to realize that he needs a songwriter, at least for now or maybe until a cure to his lyrical ailment is found.

Continue reading here----------https://www.arealproblemkid.com/2023/07/get-start-up-music-song-writer-man.html
Re: Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job by MS247: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sunday Aare isnt doing enough

Burna boys Mom seem to understand management better

Davido's Asika is also doing good
Re: Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Well I no sabi music matter....

Make I sit this one out
Re: Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job by illicit(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
He lacks lyrics and content truly

I am still his number one fan

cool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2023
Normally wizkid no get talent the guy just blow by mistake
Re: Wizkid's Talent Manager Is Doing A Horrible Job by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Presently na rubbish wizkid dey sing.download his songs and no single vibe ..just stupid beats everywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens During Military Wedding In Nigeria. / Please Help My Son, What Can L Use To Clear His Face / Pay Less To Manage Your Industrial Diesel Generator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.