Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi (63811 Views)

Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / Mikel Obi Announce His Back To England Club Middles Brough Fc Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Oceanjagaban: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Messi go dribble everybody for that league + dribble coach join
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by FireUpNow(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2023
wiseone28:
Who dey watch that league
You dey watch Saudi league where CR7 is? Messi's move to the US is for him and his family. Take it or leave it.
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Almiron: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Chai! Penaldo fans won't like this oh, I really like how you give them back to back Almiron, those people don't deserve an iota of mercy. I still remember all the trolling when Penaldo won his first major international trophy. And now, he who laughs last, laughs best. MESSI has finally conquered and won everything, and if you start arguing with those deluded individuals now, they will start showing you some useless stats of how their self acclaimed'goat' has more money, has more followers on Instagram, how he jumped into the sky against Sampdoria and how he wrestled against an opponent in Saudi league. Those people lasan, some of them will argue with you like this, e go be like say make you deck am better 2by4 for brain. Either you like it or not, MESSI has achieved everything possible in the world of football, likes of Pele, Maradona, Bincan, Eusebio, Di Stefano and the likes were great, but MESSI is still way above them and will forever be crowned the KING, EMPEROR, OTUN, OSI, BABALOJA of FOOTBALL 💯❤️😘
na so my bro, dey never see anything yet, we are just getting started.
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Almiron: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2023
zedegit:

Op the club is inter Miami cf and they are at the bottom of US league one. Out of 22 games, they have won just 5; drawn 3 and lost a whopping 14 games. That's the definition of failure. They are in position 29 on table but the Messi effect could make them finish among the position 10.
Dem no Dey relegate in the MLS, even if his effect no show this season, cos obviously they are rebuilding, it doesn’t change anything cos Leo just wanna have fun. Let’s see how it goes sha
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by AskNgige2: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2023
TopBallers:
For a player of Messi's calibre and at this age and stage in his career.. I am happy for his decision to move to the US and not Saudi!

But come, I just checked the MLS league table. These guys are last on the Eastern conference(15th position) and Second to last on overall Table standings(28 position). I just hope they don't expect Messi to come and do Magic for them! grin Well, its Messi. The name alone will shake defences cool

Taaaaaah.. Messi is weak even in Nigeria league

1 Like

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by VmanStudios: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Streetmovement(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The only NO 10 I know grin

A real 🐐
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Streetmovement(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
The beginning of the end of his career.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin you dey vomit for mouth, them tell you say Messi dey find career? He dey like you dey watch back of TV since o grin

Incase you don't know him he's the goat of football and he will still be even after he retire bcuz he go take time for anybody to do wetin he don do.
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by phemmyfour: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congrats.
Messi is a fulfilled player - won everything winnable.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Kingcalls: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Almiron:
you will cry till death

Pls quit crying on top ur insecuries...the failure at PSG has run to transgender league as no one wants him in Europe... at his age Ronaldo just finished as top scorer in serie A and had between man utd and man city to choose from .... ur fraud was booed out of France... cos he was waiting for. Penalties to progress...no penalty, no party

2 Likes

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Kingcalls: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Revolva:

Your mumu go laast long

Ur own mumu de ur DNA...its biologically inherited and u will still pass it on to ur offsprings
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by mayor1814: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Chai! Penaldo fans won't like this oh, I really like how you give them back to back Almiron, those people don't deserve an iota of mercy. I still remember all the trolling when Penaldo won his first major international trophy. And now, he who laughs last, laughs best. MESSI has finally conquered and won everything, and if you start arguing with those deluded individuals now, they will start showing you some useless stats of how their self acclaimed'goat' has more money, has more followers on Instagram, how he jumped into the sky against Sampdoria and how he wrestled against an opponent in Saudi league. Those people lasan, some of them will argue with you like this, e go be like say make you deck am better 2by4 for brain. Either you like it or not, MESSI has achieved everything possible in the world of football, likes of Pele, Maradona, Bincan, Eusebio, Di Stefano and the likes were great, but MESSI is still way above them and will forever be crowned the KING, EMPEROR, OTUN, OSI, BABALOJA of FOOTBALL 💯❤️😘

That he wrestled against an opponent in Saudi league match, Tapnaldo fans will call it passion.

But they have not been able to answer why he went to d world cup and try to steal a goal , he even failed at stealing too.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Almiron: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Kingcalls:

Pls quit crying on top ur insecuries...the failure at PSG has run to transgender league as no one wants him in Europe... at his age Ronaldo just finished as top scorer in serie A and had between man utd and man city to choose from .... ur fraud was booed out of France... cos he was waiting for. Penalties to progress...no penalty, no party
Omo weyreh you have been crying since time immemorial, you’ll cry till death cos I’ll never engage you in any meaningful conversation here, cos you lack the capacity to handle that. Dumbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by mayor1814: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2023
Kingcalls:

Even in ur so called Saudi league, ur tapnaldo was booed for a poor performance. To add salt to injury, dey were even praising Lionel Messi in his presence.

U keep crying about penalty, the only goal Tapnaldo had in d 2022 world cup was what?

2 Likes

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by zedegit: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Almiron:
Dem no Dey relegate in the MLS, even if his effect no show this season, cos obviously they are rebuilding, it doesn’t change anything cos Leo just wanna have fun. Let’s see how it goes sha

That's why I didn't mention relegation because there's no red marked on them.

What are they playing for then? No wonder they are all catching fun. Nothing at stake.
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by visaclick: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2023
The best move. Better than going to a country with reputation pf human right violations. At least his children will have a better future
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Inobeyourmate: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2023
mayor1814:

That he wrestled against an opponent in Saudi league match, Tapnaldo fans will call it passion.

But they have not been able to answer why he went to d world cup and try to steal a goal , he even failed at stealing too.
Hahahaha!!! This man, it's too early for this violence, Messi nah their baba😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Ade1177: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2023
hisexcellency34:
La Liga died since Messi and Ronaldo left

Aswear

All of them in that league are just new new players without any real connection to the club

Lewandoski in Barcelona

I just wish mbappe comes to premier league

The real el classico will be mbappe vs haaland
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by ddeola: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2023
Luvly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by sharone21(f): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Retirement in some years to come.....

They play, build their careers and earn in more competitive climes and choose: Arab countries, USA/ Canada, China/!Asia for retirement where they are more focussed on earning big to cater for their retirement years
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by sslcrypt: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
TopBallers:
For a player of Messi's calibre and at this age and stage in his career.. I am happy for his decision to move to the US and not Saudi!

But come, I just checked the MLS league table. These guys are last on the Eastern conference(15th position) and Second to last on overall Table standings(28 position). I just hope they don't expect Messi to come and do Magic for them! grin Well, its Messi. The name alone will shake defences cool

My cousin plays in the MLS. They don't have relegation and promotion format like Europe. So teams can just keep playing each other till they set a standard.
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Akinola30(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2023
World best player ever in the history of soccer
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Tarey14: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Interesting "challenge".
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Oova(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2023
May Intermiami FC unveil Lionel Messi favour me and my family
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Kingcalls: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2023
cool
mayor1814:

Even in ur so called Saudi league, ur tapnaldo was booed for a poor performance. To add salt to injury, dey were even praising Lionel Messi in his presence.

U keep crying about penalty, the only goal Tapnaldo had in d 2022 world cup was what?

Always telling lies ...Ronaldo has never been booed by his fans ...never ever has it happened ... show be proof that he was booed in Saudi... u guys are just bitter minions ... u are so bitter that it has been proved that the dwarf cant perform outside barca ... even with Argentina, he needed help room commobol and FiFA to achieve something...was carried to win like a baby by those 2 organisations.... we know Messi is an agenda , like LGBTA.... now his FA is helping him by arranging fraudulent cheap friendlies so that he can score 100 international goals ... we are not fools , we know what's going on...and I'm glad folks have started to see thru it cos there's a documentary on YouTube about the whole fraud ... just like they have made it seem like Biden is better than Trump .... don't worry, we understand the way the media operates
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Kingcalls: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2023
Almiron:
Omo weyreh you have been crying since time immemorial, you’ll cry till death cos I’ll never engage you in any meaningful conversation here, cos you lack the capacity to handle that. Dumbo

I can never cry , u this nincompoop ... u have already died ...or u hhink this ur wretched life na life ... u died a long time ago na ... u have no value on earth ... e go de pain u die as u deep down know that without FIFA help , ur fraud is trash
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by 43Ronin: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Saudi Arabia would have been better than a club that's is battling relegation in MLS farmers league.
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Chidolalar: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
cool

Always telling lies ...Ronaldo has never been booed by his fans ...never ever has it happened ... show be proof that he was booed in Saudi... u guys are just bitter minions ... u are so bitter that it has been proved that the dwarf cant perform outside barca ... even with Argentina, he needed help room commobol and FiFA to achieve something...was carried to win like a baby by those 2 organisations.... we know Messi is an agenda , like LGBTA.... now his FA is helping him by arranging fraudulent cheap friendlies so that he can score 100 international goals ... we are not fools , we know what's going on...and I'm glad folks have started to see thru it cos there's a documentary on YouTube about the whole fraud ... just like they have made it seem like Biden is better than Trump .... don't worry, we understand the way the media operates
This brainless penaldog is here again.
Who rigged and gifted penaldo to play d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history?
Messi is d all time top scorer in football history WITHOUT penalties in a whooping 140+ less appearances Dan dat overrated piece of shit and biggest world cup flop called penaldo.
Why are u so stupid and daft NOT to know that?

2 Likes

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Oplug: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Messi the GOAT
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Chidolalar: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Kingcalls:

I can never cry , u this nincompoop ... u have already died ...or u hhink this ur wretched life na life ... u died a long time ago na ... u have no value on earth ... e go de pain u die as u deep down know that without FIFA help , ur fraud is trash
Brainless penaldog always bringing non-existing fifa conspiracy theory.
D same fifa, UEFA and all other football governing bodies gifted and dashed your useless and shit Penaldo d highest number of dubious and gifted penalties in all competitions in football history
Losers like u
Your useless and shit penaldo will always be below Messi in World football.
Penaldo is not even among top ten all time greatest players.
Tell your useless and shit penaldo to put his World cup and world cup best player b4 he can come close to d undisputed GOAT Messi💪💪💪💪💪

1 Like

Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by TopBallers: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2023
sslcrypt:

My cousin plays in the MLS. They don't have relegation and promotion format like Europe. So teams can just keep playing each other till they set a standard.

Lol, this is interesting though..... Do they win trophies? what exactly is the ''Standard'' they set
Re: Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi by Kingcalls: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Chidolalar:

Brainless penaldog always bringing non-existing fifa conspiracy theory.
D same fifa, UEFA and all other football governing bodies gifted and dashed your useless and shit Penaldo d highest number of dubious and gifted penalties in all competitions in football history
Losers like u
Your useless and shit penaldo will always be below Messi in World football.
Penaldo is not even among top ten all time greatest players.
Tell your useless and shit penaldo to put his World cup and world cup best player b4 he can come close to d undisputed GOAT Messi💪💪💪💪💪

Ur mother is a piglet fool...reason she don't know who impregnated her to birth u this bastard that has no future ... with ur body odors and smelly mouth ... even dog sh1t has value , u and ur useless mother don't have value to this world .... dirty piglet with a dirty mother as a mother pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Ronaldo Sells His Hill-side Mansion To Pepe / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.