Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio & Video Song For This Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio & Video Song For This Year (189 Views)

A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio And Video Song For This Year / Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Released His Latest Powerful Song Titled - ALABASIDI / Nuno The Phyno Newly Signed Artist Finally Released His First Single(8thmoo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio & Video Song For This Year by horpigee1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Iā€™m excited to announce the release of my first audio and video song for 2023! "No One"šŸ”„.

Be sure to check it out by clicking the link in my signature for the audio stream. You can also find the visualizer on YouTube.
šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRgqFwAej4

Don't forget to share, comment, and hit the like button!
Thank you, and may God bless you šŸ™

Enjoy šŸ·

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio & Video Song For This Year by Peledonomy: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Nice one. Work on your voice bro
Re: A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio & Video Song For This Year by horpigee1(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Peledonomy:
Nice one. Work on your voice bro
Thanks, I will
Re: A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio & Video Song For This Year by Peledonomy: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2023
horpigee1:
Thanks, I will

U also need s good song writer. I can pink u up with someone

(1) (Reply)

Music For Focus And Concentration / Tharbs2 Drop Tribute Song For Mohbad As He Pay Last Respect To Mohabd / Mayzee - Nifemii EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.