Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass (1571 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass by visionsen(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2011
Regarding the T.B Joshua's prediction about tomorrows Super Eagles vs. Guinea match l will not be surprised if it happens as the man of God predicted. My reason being that his predictions have always come to pass.
l was in his Church some years back before the 2010 World cup when he predicted the Super Eagles will qualify against all odds. It came to pass and l base my believe on his past records. Therefore l will watch the match without tension sine the result has been known,  l don’t know about you?

Swiss Rolex Replica Watches
Re: T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass by martyns303(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2011
u took the stress to open a topic about this? either ur jobless or u've been paid to write this.
Re: T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass by VALIDATOR: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2011
@OP,
Can you tell us his precise prediction as what I have always heard from him are ambiguous statements. All his predictions are neither here nor there.
Re: T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass by rezzy: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
He did not get the scores right, it was a guess work.
Re: T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass by fogman1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
rezzy:

He did not get the scores right, it was a guess work.

The bottom line is that we failed to qualify. Period
Re: T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass by visionsen(m): 5:58am On Oct 10, 2011
See when next T.B Joshua predicts people should listen.

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Returns To Chelsea Amid Shanghai Shenhua Crisis !!! / The Eye Sore Just Opposite Of Enyimba International Stadium, Aba (photos) / BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.