Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

You Need A Property, Come See For Yourself - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Need A Property, Come See For Yourself (477 Views)

Need A Property For JV At YABA GRA. / I Need An Agent To Help Sell A Property In Ijoko Ota (or A Direct Buyer) / An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Property, Come See For Yourself by legalalien(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2011
If you are a serious buyer, you would have to come down to lekki-ajah to see for yourself. I am tired of sending pictures to people who arent serious and would reply mails.
If you want any of this properties of if you are interested, Give me a call or mail me;

This Vast Area of Land are opportunities for various individuals, cooperate firms, Hotels and company to invest in.

1] Beach front land available at ibeju-lekki; beautiful view, 6plots - 2.5million/plot
2] Ibeju- lekki facing the road, 84plots consisting of a mighty catfish pond and the other half of the plot is very dryland-2million/plot
3] Behind Amen Estate, 120plots - 1.5million/plot
4] Directly Beside Lekki free trade, 97.723 acres [586 plots]
5] Lekki free trade zone, opposite the Golf course, 6plots
6] Ilege village, ibeju- lekki, near the road, 6plots- 2million/plot
7] Ogombo 6 plots available- 2.5/plot
8] Sango-tedo, Land directlty beside Ecclesiae monastery, 4plots; 2.5million/plot
9] Bungalow on a 2plot of land wit catfish pond on sale : 12million
10]3bedroomflat of 4 apartment on sale :30million
This land have gone through the necessary legal means both from government and the locals. This land are all free from government acquisition.
We could discuss if any questions. It is a rare opportunity to get land in this Area because in a matter of years, there is going to be an airport and a seaport, Imagine the worth of your property then? smiley wink
[this properties are all negotiable]
Re: You Need A Property, Come See For Yourself by legalalien(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2011
There isnt anyother place you looking for that i dont have properties. Call me if you really interested in a land. If you are ready, i could show you the lands personally
Stevie

(1) (Reply)

A 3bedroom Pent House Is Available For Rent At Ajoa Estate: 600 P.a / Standard 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Alapere In Ketu!(working Class). / Commercial Complex For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.