Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It (2927 Views)

300-Level UNN Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Anambra / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Darlingtonwrite(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It

In a daring encounter that could have ended in tragedy, a student at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), demonstrated tremendous courage and presence of mind when he found a long black forest cobra beside his bed.

With the help of a friend, he successfully eliminated the venomous reptile, averting a potential disaster.

The incident took place yesterday afternoon in Ogwashi Obukpa community, not very far from UNN Vet Road When Ebuka, a 21-year-old undergraduate studying Combined Biological Sciences at UNN, found himself face-to-face with a long snake identified as a forest cobra in his room.

Without hesitating, Ebuka swiftly contacted a friend, who rushed in with a long pole and with his help, they were able to kill the venomous reptile.

When interviewed about the experience, Ebuka expressed relief that the situation was handled without harm to himself or others. In his words

"I am still shocked but I'm glad that it's all over now and I give God all the glory. I just laid down on my bed when I observed a long black figure at the side of my bed and looking closely, I was face-to-face with a big snake. It was a horrible incident but thank God I'm safe. You all should stay safe out there too"

The general public are advised to be on the lookout for these creeping animals in their environment and take adequate measures to ensure safety.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/brave-unn-student-finds-deadly-black-forest-cobra-in-his-room-kills-it

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by mariovito(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Guy should thank his stars.

Imagine the snake had gotten into a hermitage only to emerge in the dark.

Sleeping and then cold slithering thing winding round you legs, at first you want to not think much of it, and then it intensifies while crawling and rising all the way up.

At this point you realise this is as vivid as the air in your nostrils but by then it's already too late as the slithering coldness that you are just about to identify finds it's way up to you face as you pick up a semblance of What it is, a serpentine figure with the eyes of a dog and the dentition of a bovine.

As your heart rate races while you're wondering why you're all helpless and can do anything, you jolt from your sleep because it's all been a lousy dream.

This guy should be grateful.

Fruitful Monday you all.

7 Likes

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Slynation(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Omo...this one massive shaah!!

1 Like

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by abibox02: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Front page straight👉

1 Like

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2023
We’re not so friendly to snakes in Nigerian cheesy

It’s always kill on sight !

4 Likes

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by mariovito(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Bro, when e reach your turn, you fit romance am o.

In Florida, it's completely okay to kill certain species, pythons, alligators and some other animals because why?

They're invasive species.

The guy has the right to treat a forest python in his room as an invasive species.

YOUNGELDER1:

10 Likes

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Ihateheadslamer: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Cobra can never be friendly with you tongue
YOUNGELDER1:

4 Likes

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Will he still sleep in that room? Ewwwww
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by wrongman665(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2023
I hate snake shocked

1 Like

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Depriest2020: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2023
You could have simply relocated it to a safe place rather than killing it. Cobras though venomous, don't attack unless threatened.

Probably it was hunting after meal (game) that ran into your apartment.
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

You're not very bright
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by NBAjunior: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2023
Nlfpmode front page material
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by OloyeVIII: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Salazar Slytherin!

1 Like

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by mysticwarrior(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
That snake is highly venomous, the dude is lucky.
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by rowland545(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Depriest2020:
You could have simply relocated it to a safe place rather than killing it. Cobras though venomous, don't attack unless threatened.

nah mumu u b

8 Likes

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Barrywilly(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
That's a very deadly forest cobra (naja melanoleuca) with neurotoxic venom capable of killing within an hour. Thank God for His mercies.

6 Likes

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by MyExpression(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
abibox02:
Front page straight👉

If you know, you know.
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by MyExpression(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

You wan dey friendly with your village pipuuu?

1 Like

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Lawly: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Depriest2020:

When e reach your turn, please simply romance it and carry it on your arms while petting it's head and relocate it to ur backyard bushes where it will be safe okay 🙄

5 Likes

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Mikespecialone(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why this post never reach Front page ? Abi Lala no Dey around nii
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Darlingtonwrite(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mikespecialone:
Why this post never reach Front page ? Abi Lala no Dey around nii

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Brownshoe: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Op you get liver, u dey eat chalk?
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by socialjustice93: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thank God for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Darlingtonwrite:
Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It

In a daring encounter that could have ended in tragedy, a student at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), demonstrated tremendous courage and presence of mind when he found a long black forest cobra beside his bed.

With the help of a friend, he successfully eliminated the venomous reptile, averting a potential disaster.

The incident took place yesterday afternoon in Ogwashi Obukpa community, not very far from UNN Vet Road When Ebuka, a 21-year-old undergraduate studying Combined Biological Sciences at UNN, found himself face-to-face with a long snake identified as a forest cobra in his room.

Without hesitating, Ebuka swiftly contacted a friend, who rushed in with a long pole and with his help, they were able to kill the venomous reptile.

When interviewed about the experience, Ebuka expressed relief that the situation was handled without harm to himself or others. In his words

"I am still shocked but I'm glad that it's all over now and I give God all the glory. I just laid down on my bed when I observed a long black figure at the side of my bed and looking closely, I was face-to-face with a big snake. It was a horrible incident but thank God I'm safe. You all should stay safe out there too"

The general public are advised to be on the lookout for these creeping animals in their environment and take adequate measures to ensure safety.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/brave-unn-student-finds-deadly-black-forest-cobra-in-his-room-kills-it
We miss lala ( I hope hee as not been mistaken for one cheesy) ... e for don hit FP
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by sharpwriter(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

Confam bro, confam.... We ain't friends with those slithering creatures.
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Meteng: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
I hope he didn’t waste it sha. It goes well with 33 beer
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Boogyman557: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
b
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by McStoic(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Depriest2020 post=n

124473110:

Very wicked advice... Na wa for you ooo
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ajay7411:

You're not very bright

Your father is not very bright.

So you can tell sarcasm?
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

Your father is not very bright.

So you can tell sarcasm?
Ah yes, attack my deceased father... How bright of you!
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Reelmii: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thank God he killed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Oba Samuel Atewogboye II Was Sentenced To Death For Killing A Baby In 1944 / Villagers Capture, Strip Unknown Gunman Naked In Anambra / Armed Robber Caught At Crime Scene After Staying Behind To Eat Victim’s Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.