Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Is The World Ending... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The World Ending... (77 Views)

Please Does Any One Here Know When Jupeb Form For DELSU Is Ending?? Urgent! / Trump Is Ending The American Visa Lottery Because Of The Terrorist Attack / World Ending Tomorrow 23rd September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The World Ending... by Victoroduogu(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2023
*Is the World Ending*
"I was scared after I read the sun will shut down. My ambitions? Scientists described the process and time. Life is terrible despite attempts to make it better. The icelands are melting. The ozone layer is fading. Stories that scar the ears abound. But Jesus said this world is doomed. Here's a story from years back.
https://oduoguvictor./2023/07/16/is-the-world-ending/

(1) (Reply)

Comfort Care Recruitment and Training Limited CCRT / Expert Secrets On Mini Importation / Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.