Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Secrets Behind Austa Xxo Death, Killaboigram Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets Behind Austa Xxo Death, Killaboigram Revealed (1260 Views)

Hidden Secrets Behind Pearl Shim Mugalla Biography, Age, Mother, Little Daniella / Mercy Kenneth Biography, Secrets Behind Her Career, Age, Movies & Boyfriend / Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind Austa Xxo Death, Killaboigram Revealed by Kimlarrybio(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Popular Instagram Lagos Big Boy "Killaboigram" Confesses that he k^lled his Girlfriend

He goes by the identity KILLABOI. He stabbed Instagram Influencer, Austa Onuwa, his girlfriend of three years to death in Lagos.

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To D.ath, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses

A Lagos socialite simply identified as Benjamin Best AKA Killaboigram, has taken to social media to confess to murdering his girlfriend.

According to the Killaboigram, he and the deceased, simply identified as Austa_XXO on Instagram, got into a heated argument that saw him eventually stabbing her to death before fleeing the scene.

Killaboigram took to his Instagram page on Monday, confessing to the crime and sharing details of the terrible act. According to him, he has been battling with suicidal thoughts ever since the incident happened and can no longer live with himself, hence his confession.

Killaboigram's post on his IG page @Killaboigram read in part: "I should have left this toxic relationship, but I didn't. Oh, Lord, forgive me for my sins. I wish I can go back in time and undo this but, it has happened.

"I'm not a bad person, I'm not an evil person, I'm not a criminal."

In another post, he confessed to the crime saying: " I got into an argument with my girlfriend @austa_Xxo which fight I mistakenly stabbed her and ran away out of fear and been suicidal since then.

"I want to end my life now cos I've lost the one I cherish so much.

"I want to do the right thing and turn myself in. I will gladly die by paying with my life now.

"I ruined my life at the age of 26."

--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSMN0uJ_u2U
Re: Secrets Behind Austa Xxo Death, Killaboigram Revealed by marsup: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Someone who has escaped since... Probably posting from Mexico.
Turn yourself in or hold your peace.
Re: Secrets Behind Austa Xxo Death, Killaboigram Revealed by Rokiat(f): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Such a pretty girl this is so sad.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ken Erics Is Gay? : Truth Revealed / Alone On A Desert Island With A Celebrity! / Who's The Best Btw Mode9 & Ruggedman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.