Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother (29583 Views)

Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / Secondary Schoolgirls Caught Smoking Weed In Class [watch ] / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by peekspot(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2023

The Ondo State Security Network Agency, also known as Amotekun, has arrested no fewer than 28 people for their involvement in various crimes in some parts of the state.

Among the suspected criminals were two secondary school girls who were arrested by the men of the corps for allegedly faking their kidnap and demanding ransom from their mother.

Parading the suspects at the headquarters of the command in Akure the state capital, on Monday, the state Commander of the Corps, Akogun Adetunji Adeleye, said the two female pupils were 13 and 15 years of age. Both of them were said to be in JSS 1 and JSS 3.

According to the commander, the suspects hid somewhere at Oka-Akoko, Akoko South-West Local Government Area of the state, and called their mother, pretending to be kidnappers who abducted them and demanded a sum of N100,000.

Adeleye also stated that pretending to be kidnappers, the girls called and threatened the monarch of their town to pay the ransom within 24 hours or they would kill the abductees in their custody.

He said, “The 28 suspects we are parading today (Monday) shows that we have more kidnapping than any other criminal activities. This is in continuation of our efforts at ensuring that kidnapping in Ondo State becomes a thing of the past.

“We have people who kidnapped themselves and raised alarm and in our diligent investigations, we were able to unravel the mystery surrounding their disappearance to the extent that they have confessed.”

The Amotekun boss noted that the arrest of the suspects was in collaboration with the operatives of the Department of State Security as the telephone line being used by the girls was tracked to where they were.

Speaking, one of the girls, who confessed to the crime, said it was her elder sister that lured her to it.

The 13-year-old said, “On that day, my sister and I spent the night in our grandma’s place and left there around 6:00 am the following day. While on our way back home, my (elder) sister told me that she had a plan to get money from our mother.

“She then revealed her plan to declare ourselves kidnapped and asked for N50,000 each ransom from our mother. It was my sister who taught me what to say when they put a call through to my mother.

“When we called we didn’t know that it was the monarch that was speaking with us on the phone and we threatened to kill our victims in captivity if they failed to pay the ransom quickly.”

https://punchng.com/ondo-secondary-schoolgirls-fake-kidnap-demand-ransom-from-mother/

1 Like

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Ihateheadslamer: 3:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Fake their arrest too and let them be remanded to a correctional facility for a period of years tongue

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by TemplarLandry: 4:11am On Jul 18, 2023

Awon omo komo.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Ondo Student

They probably need data to login to nairaland, to post "IGBOS SHOULD LEAVE OUR LAGOS"

But since agbo no dey pay, make them fake kidnap.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by illicit(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by TotoGame(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Wow, Upon all the good upbringing and cultural morals within them😂 (according to Nairaland Afonjas)

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by chuose2: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2023
This region.

If they are not mining skulls, they are r*ping.
If they are not r*ping, they are defrauding.

Brown Roof Republic grin

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Hmmm

Dem Dey learn work from Dokubo,Tompolo ,Evans and the others …shame

I buy/sell all kinds of coin ✅✅✅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Quadribabaalagb: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Finally I've seen it all.

Check siggy tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Ololanla: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by HeadNigga: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Kids Kidnapping themselves? The upcoming generation is gone

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Evolutionism: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
This is just Rehearsal going on for now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by AmazingELixir: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by nwajesus12(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
VocoGap:
What is this world
Turning to?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by slawomir: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar

This generation

13 and 15

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by CallmeTrinity: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
This is how most Tinubu supporters started. From this they graduate to the culture thing they all do which is human rituals. grin
What will you say about me , let me.help you

You will call me Ibo , sorry biach I am a proud Bini man
You will say Bini girls do ashewo, well all Nigerian girls are ashewo
Lastly you will say Bini people are.slaves to Yoruba,
This is another lie by the Yoruba propaganda machine. Check history the Bini kingdom is the oldest in history and was most powerful!! we matched the European forces pound for pound.

So nothing you can say will faze me
Die slow

Osakpologbe!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Kenosky1: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
The next generation of leaders are really working hard to do worse than the current one. Anyway, with certificate forgery, looting of government funds, snatching of ballot boxes, falsification of results, we are indeed preparing the younger ones for a future filled with uncertainties.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by ClassicMan202(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
These ones started early.....

This generation is almost completely lost.

My God help us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Ola4lead(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by jeromestarks: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
See girls wey don dey fvck since jss1. They have become heartless.
If you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it's time to start a family, find a young virgin woman and marry.

If you're not married to a virgin woman, your daughters will start fvcking from age 12.
Girls are a copy of their mothers.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Opanka44(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Things dey happen for this country fa.
So, JSS1 and 3 students now know Money? They are seeking to defraud their parents of a combined amount of 100k. Our society is really very terrible right now and it may get worse. These girls must be taught a very serious lesson that they will not forget in their lifetime

10 Likes

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Nawa4nl: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Even the young ones are fraudulent.

No wonder they gave us a druglord as president,
fraud is in their DNA with mining skulls angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by MICVOCT(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
At this age!

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by UcheKingsley1: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
If you check very well na their teen boyfwends gave them the idea, little girls like this cannot have the mind to pull this off.

Put your business on Google 1st page
• Google My business
• Google Search Ads
• Google 1st pages Results
• Website/Blog/store search traffics

My number is on my profile... SEO Expert

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Waywardson6: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Even as teenagers, kids will be kids. 100k ransom, there demand alone sounded too childishly suspicious. One day, they may look back & regret making such a move.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by omooba969(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
hmmm. where is this world goin to? all this children of nowadays are not ready to work for money but looking for easy money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnewi Inches Towards Becoming The New African Tech Hub (photos) / Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It. / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.