Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified (755 Views)

Nice 2006 Toyota Tacoma #2016UPGRADED #HighSuSpension / 2013 Model Toyota 4runner Limited - 3row Seat - Very Neat - Available Forsale / Reg 2003 Toyta Camry Selling @ 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2023
Model: Toyota Highlander

Year of Manufacture: 2006

Interior: Leather

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: V6 cylinders

Price: ₦5,850,000(Open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone on 08120758227 and Whatsapp

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley smiley

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Fresh

1 Like

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
MotorConnectz:
Model: Toyota Highlander

Year of Manufacture: 2006

Interior: Leather

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: V6 cylinders

Price: ₦5,850,000(Open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone on 08120758227 and Whatsapp

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley smiley
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Once you put lights and fake rims in old cargo, it turns to latest model, both in looks and price grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
henro4niger:
Once you put lights and fake rims in old cargo, it turns to latest model, both in looks and price grin grin grin
I can tell you don't own a car. Maybe someday when u own one you will understand better. You think lights and rims are 10k abi. Silly you. Grow up

5 Likes

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
MotorConnectz:
I can tell you don't own a car. Maybe someday when u own one you will understand better. You think lights and rims are 10k abi. Silly you. Grow up
I think you're the one that needs growing up. The car you're selling has children written all over it. Common sense should tell you that highlander is not targeted at youths and for you to sell such nonsense mod says a lot about you.

Finally, check my posts and profile, I have two cars that will turn heads anywhere I pass

5 Likes

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
henro4niger:

I think you're the one that needs growing up. The car you're selling has children written all over it. Common sense should tell you that highlander is not targeted at youths and for you to sell such nonsense mod says a lot about you.

Finally, check my posts and profile, I have two cars that will turn heads anywhere I pass
oga I've told u grow up. You don't have any car abeg who told u the mods is only for youths? This shows you arent exposed I'm very sure you haven't stepped out this country that why you sound so pityful. Why can't you just view and exit must you talk nonsense? Must everyone like what you like and dislike what you dislike. The market is set for a particular audience which you arent included so view and exit.. Gow up and try owning a car someday loser. cheesy grin Which car do you have that will turn heads?? Looooool Na Rolls Royce abi na Maybach. Silly you!!! You wey dey fly napep cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
MotorConnectz:
oga I've told u grow up. You don't have any car abeg who told u the mods is only for youths? This shows you arent exposed I'm very sure you haven't stepped out this country that why you sound so pityful. Why can't you just view and exit must you talk nonsense? Must everyone like what you like and dislike what you dislike. The market is set for a particular audience which you arent included so view and exit.. Gow up and try owning a car someday loser. cheesy grin Which car do you have that will turn heads?? Looooool Na Rolls Royce abi na Maybach. Silly you!!! You wey dey fly napep cheesy
Lol, after stepping out of this country, you came back to be selling this rubbish grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
henro4niger:

Lol, after stepping out of this country, you came back to be selling this rubbish grin grin grin grin grin
At least I dey step out. Do you know where airport is?? Where is your car that turns head?? grin grin Rubbish that you cant afford. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
MotorConnectz:
At least I dey step out. Do you know where airport is?? Where is your car that turns head?? grin grin Rubbish that will never afford. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Feel free to live in denial if it makes you happy, my profile is a click away, i won't argue what i have or who I am with you. Airport owner
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
3 rows
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Buy
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 1:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Here
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Limited edition...
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sharp [b][/b]
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hi
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2023
3rows
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Surely
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
henro4niger:

where you dey oga. Na senior man from ekiti come buy the car o. cheesy

Car wey no spend up to 4 days sold at 5.5m. Still got a call from him that his friend in ekiti needs something exactly like this.

Sorry you hear. Next time view and close mouth if you not buying leave we hustlers make we hustle our hustle as we no dey pour sand for your garri leave our own garri. Mr head turns anywhere for your car cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
MotorConnectz:
where you dey oga. Na senior man from ekiti come buy the car o. cheesy

Car wey no spend up to 4 days sold at 5.5m. Still got a call from him that his friend in ekiti needs something exactly like this.

Sorry you hear. Next time view and close mouth if you not buying leave we hustlers make we hustle our hustle as we no dey pour sand for your garri leave our own garri. Mr head turns anywhere for your car cheesy..
Rest
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
henro4niger:

Rest
E pain am cheesy.
I suppose even give you cut because the buyer came from nairaland and our dialogue made him notice the car.... Dm your account!

Me I dey ready for you nairalanders wey like to spoil we dealers hustle by posting unreasonable comments on our posts. You chose the wrong guy to pick on.

1 Like

Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
MotorConnectz:

E pain am cheesy.
I suppose even give you cut because the buyer came from nairaland and our dialogue made him notice the car.... Dm your account!

Me I dey ready for you nairalanders wey like to spoil we dealers hustle by posting unreasonable comments on our posts. You chose the wrong guy to pick on.
If I helped you, then a thank you will do. A good businessman will go the same route he went that fetched him success. So why don't you put some more Christmas lights and bring it to nairaland? I'll still be here to drop my honest comment. Don't bother giving me a cut from a profit that can't fuel my car for a week
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by MotorConnectz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
henro4niger:

If I helped you, then a thank you will do. A good businessman will go the same route he went that fetched him success. So why don't you put some more Christmas lights and bring it to nairaland? I'll still be here to drop my honest comment. Don't bother giving me a cut from a profit that can't fuel my car for a week
Thank You sir. Lol. E dey your body!
Re: Sold! SOLD!! Nice 2006 Toyta Highlander LIMITED.. #3row #Modified by Trippledots(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Those accessories come make this highlander fine o...why that guy de troll the post na? Na bad thing to pim.p car again. sad

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2004 For Sale / SOLD OUT units of Highlander 2015-2018 v6/4plugs In Ibadan 08069992556 / Foreign Used 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE. Price: 10.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.