Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Need An Experienced Content Writer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need An Experienced Content Writer (223 Views)

An Experienced Matlab Assignment Help Expert / Hire An Experienced Matlab Assignment Helper. / Hire An Experienced Matlab Assignment Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Experienced Content Writer by val4sure(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
need an article writer that can write 10 or more articles per month. I need someone with broad knowledge and can cover all things relationship topics with nice English writing that provides value to the reader.

Am against plagiarism of any form, if you're this person and can handle the said niche please send me am email to degreatech@gmail.com, it comes with a good pay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need An Experienced Content Writer by Iambusythoughts(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hello Boss,

I'm highly interested in the position of an experienced content writer that you posted here.

Please consider this as my application. You can reach me at 08025024485. Looking forward to discussing further.
Re: I Need An Experienced Content Writer by masterduba(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Good evening,
I read your post on your need for an article writer. I am a seasoned writer with experience spanning a wide variety of topics including finance, auto, blockchain, fashion, beauty, and travel.

My work checks out fine on Copyscape, Turnitin, ZeroGPT, and Grammarly, so you don't have to worry about plagiarism or any other originality issues.
You can request for my samples to have a feel for my style and dedication to excellence.

Kind regards,
Hilary
(MDS Content)

1 Like

Re: I Need An Experienced Content Writer by Mitchellesmith(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
My name is Nurudeen Mahmud. I'm a freelancer . I do content writing on different niche's. I will be pleased to work with you. I have over 2 years of experience and have passed through some Udemy courses as an experience. I have samples that I have written to prove this. I will be glad if you can consider me by giving me a chance to work with you. Thank you
Your sincerely
Mahmud🤝
WhatsApp contact: 07032224820
Re: I Need An Experienced Content Writer by val4sure(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
masterduba:
Good evening,
I read your post on your need for an article writer. I am a seasoned writer with experience spanning a wide variety of topics including finance, auto, blockchain, fashion, beauty, and travel.

My work checks out fine on Copyscape, Turnitin, ZeroGPT, and Grammarly, so you don't have to worry about plagiarism or any other originality issues.
You can request for my samples to have a feel for my style and dedication to excellence.

Kind regards,
Hilary
(MDS Content)
Connect with me at degreatech@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Experienced Content Writer by val4sure(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
masterduba:
Good evening,

Kind regards,
Hilary
(MDS Content)
Conect with me at degreatech@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Econometrics / Urgent: Last Chance To Get Your WAEC GCE Registration Epins / Why I Support Fees Hike In Nigerian Universities By: Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.