Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ok - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ok (876 Views)

Ok Paper - M O T Clearance - Nipost License / Is It Still OK To Order From Ali Express During This Pandemic / Is 300k Ok To Start Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by BscHolder: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Ok by frozen70(f): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
BscHolder:
Good afternoon guys.
For all users of fairmoney lending services I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed fairmoney is quite stingy with loans.
I have been using their services without defaulting for once..

So recently I was owing a certain amount while the due date for repayment was approaching, so I used all my last resources to pay off the debt hoping to get another loan so I'll use the proceeds of the loan and survive till 1st week of next month as soon as salary is being paid but can you imagine immediately I paid off my loan and applied for another loan, the response I received was that I am not eligible for another loan. Grossss! I was so disappointed, waited several days and kept applying and I'm still being given the same response.

I went to their page on facebook and met numerous users complaining why fairmoney hardly grants money these days to their customers I mean those customers with good credit score.
Out of frustration I tried okash and palmcredit for the first time and still couldn't give loan.
I'm just tired and disappointed.
Fair money can disappoint.

Now I dey look for urgent cash to use hold body till 1st when salary enter.
Cc frozen70

You registered less than a month ago
Now you are calling @ frozen

Wetin frozen do naw
Re: Ok by BscHolder: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
frozen70:

Wetin frozen do naw
I'd really appreciate if you could assist.
Ain't a scam, could show you proofs oh. Even if it's to pay back oo on salary week.
I'd be so grateful.
I know you have a good heart.
Just in a tight situation after I spent a fortune on my health and transport fare back home to
Re: Ok by BscHolder: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
frozen70:

Wetin frozen do naw
if it's in your power to assist with a light tip I'd be grateful
Re: Ok by donkripton(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
This fairmoney heartlessness will favour me and my family grin
Re: Ok by BscHolder: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2023
donkripton:
This fairmoney heartlessness will favour me and my family grin
stale embarassed
Re: Ok by Goodlady(f): 9:04pm On Mar 30
frozen70:

Wetin frozen do naw
Debtor. See your life?
Can you v a wife?
Never!
Short broke black boy!

(1) (Reply)

Edo, Lagos, 5 Others Named As Only Economically Viable States In Nigeria / If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me / Investors Needed For Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.