Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Please, Advice Me On This Step I Want To Take In My Academics. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Advice Me On This Step I Want To Take In My Academics. (151 Views)

Help, I Am Almost Stuck And Disturbed About My Academics / Mixing ‘Runs’ With Academics; A Sad Tale Of Nigerian Universities / Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Advice Me On This Step I Want To Take In My Academics. by GreatTEF(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Good evening, great people.

I'm a 200 Level Chemistry student of a Nigerian university.

Initially, Chemistry was not my chosen course. My course was changed because I couldn't meet up the required mark for my desired course.

Meanwhile, my school just released the Intra-University transfer form and my desired department is not accepting any transfer student.

So I'm thinking of crossing to computer science (I really love ICT) because I'm not really good in Chemistry and I don't want to graduate with a bad grade.

I know chemistry is a good course and has a good prospect in Nigeria labor market but the course is just too complex for my brain to comprehend.

Please, I want your advise: should I cross to Computer Science department (I'm learning a Tech skill already) or I should stay in my present department (Chemistry) and rough it till the end.

Thanks for your input.
Re: Please, Advice Me On This Step I Want To Take In My Academics. by Xscape1993(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
If you know sincerely that you can not cope with Chemistry, it is better to switch over to Computer science ooo.

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Me On This Step I Want To Take In My Academics. by ghettochild(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Avoid anything chemistry.. na teach u go teach òo or sales reps for pharmaceutical companies..
Stick to ICT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture T hisGlobe.com / Nigeria’s University Of Lagos Increase Tuition From N19,000 To Over N100,000. / Impact Of Poverty On Junior Military Officers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.