Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451394 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by dsa(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2008
Do You Need A Personal Computer with Internet Ready Facilities then RASAM COMPUTERS is the ideal place to be:

We clone computers, repair or intallation of Software at affordable prices.

Other services inlcude: Networking and Internet Connectivity, Training both Cooperate and Individual.

PII of varing sizes 25K-30K

PIII 30K-35K

PIV 35K-40K

Flat screens are available on demand, all within your reach.

Special arrangement for shipping if outside lagos.

For further enquiries call Dare Samson on 01-7695205, 08033877930.

Free Delivery at Your door post within Lagos

RASAM COMPUTERS
21, Oko Oba Rd, Powerline B/stop, Agege Lagos State. rasamcomputers@yahoo.com or daresamson78@yahoo.com

GOD BLESS.

, ensuring professionalism at affordable price

Re: Introduce Your Business by NWAEZEG(f): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
HI,

This is a business that will change your world.

My company is Gloriuos Enterprise and we deal with all kind of Electronies.

Eg. All kinds of Computers, Laptops, cameras, Ipods, printers, etc

We are wholesalers and our prices are relatively very cheap.

We are in the U.S and we ship directly to anywhere in the world.

We want reliable distributors in Nigeria. We will give you at an amazing price.

You can contact us by just sending us mail @ pregloc@yahoo.com.

You will never regret this offer.
Re: Introduce Your Business by simplemone(m): 2:58am On Jan 24, 2008
Hello fellas, looks like you'all having fun in here. Well I just dropped by to give you a site you cant buy them, just go check em out on www.simplemoney1..com where you can buy all you electronic gadgets. Even if you know
Re: Introduce Your Business by simplemone(m): 3:07am On Jan 24, 2008
Hello fellas, looks like you'all having fun in here. Well I just dropped by to give you a site you can't buy a whole lot of exciting electronic gadgets., just go check em out on www.simplemoney1..com where you can buy all you electronic gadgets. Even if you know you cant buy them, just go check them out coz they so cute
Re: Introduce Your Business by sequencel(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2008
Dear Fellow nairalander:
    We engage is sales of Industrial Laminating machine,Perfect Binding,and Laminating Roll Film (both matte and gloss).
we can supply to any state in Nigeria.
    If you are intrested in the listed product you can contact me @ sequencel@yahoo.com or call 08033278740.
we also provide after sales service.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ochenya200(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2008
hey,

my company is visc nig. ltd . we are into engineering works like drawing of road, surveyors,Archetectial and interior decoration.

Pls contact: 08037151089 or 07028130552
Re: Introduce Your Business by NWAEZEG(f): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
NWAEZEG:

HI,

This is a business  that will change your world.

My company is Gloriuos Enterprise and we deal with all kind of Electronies.

Eg. All kinds of Computers, Laptops,  cameras, Ipods, printers, etc

We are wholesalers and our prices are relatively very cheap. 

We are in the US and we ship directly to anywhere in the world.

We want reliable distributors in Nigeria.  We will give you at an amazing price.

You can contact us by just sending us mail @ pregloc@yahoo.com.

You will never regret this offer.

Also check out www.ominiwebstore.com for some tips.
Re: Introduce Your Business by saintade01(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
MAN ISAAC UNLIMITED
SPECILIZED IN
COMPUTER HOME TRAINING
NETWORKING
GRAPHICS
MONOGRAMMING
AND EVERY CUSTOMIZING OF CORRPORATE GIFT
saintade01@hotmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by tebabe: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2008
Hello people,

I do barbeque for parties and events.It would be well seasoned and properly done.pls find attached the details

Re: Introduce Your Business by unclebros: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2008
Larmart Interglobal is a service company registered to carry out the business of supplying, installing and maintaining advanced integrated solutions in the areas of security management and consulting.

Larmart has managed to place itself in the lead of providers of total security management solutions. These solutions are geared towards helping our clients administer, monitor and control its facilities electronically and securely.

We focus on the most intelligent security management systems that are able to seamlessly integrate into your building’s full suite of systems including:

Digital Surveillance systems (Closed Circuit Television CCTV)
 Conventional Fire alarm system
 Conventional Burglar alarm system
 Digital Intercom System (PABX)
 Building Facility Management
 Access control/Time attendance system
 Security/Project Management and Consultancy services

Our aim at all times is to ensure that your organization has a solution that meets both your current and future needs.

We look forward to a beneficial business relationship with your esteemed organization.

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
FOR: LARMART

larmartinterglobal@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Obim844(f): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
Little Treasures is a creche/daycare.Dear parents if you are looking for somewhere your child can be spending quality time while you are at work?Or you are going out for the day,going to events on saturday and you dont know where to drop your child?LITTLE TREASURES IS THE PLACE.
Our conoept is totally designed to meet the needs of both parents and children of ages 3months-2years.
We open from 7am-6pm on weekdays and 10:00am-5pm on saturdays.
OUR ARMS ARE WIDE OPEN TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN OUR HUGS.
SAFETY AND CARE IS OUR WATCHWORD.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Obim844(f): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
Little Treasures is at 9b Adesoye street,Mende-Maryland,Lagos.THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Introduce Your Business by demoly: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2008
My business is writing business plan, making an indept reserach in marketing and advertising. I also have a flair for writing and interesting story. Interested memeber of the house could contact me on 08060121301.
Re: Introduce Your Business by demoly: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2008
My business is conducting an intensive reserach on marketing and advertising. I also have a flair for writing short and interesting stories. Interested memeber could contact me on 08060121301.
Re: Introduce Your Business by neli: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
Hey everybody, this is my first post so pls bear with me.

I am opening up a new store in abuja, and would like to concentrate mainly on men's outfits and accessories. I just wanted to find out from any reliable sources the range of prices of mens tshirts, dress shirts, suits,shoes and watches in nigeria.

Thank you
Re: Introduce Your Business by trll: 3:28am On Jan 30, 2008
Hey! how do we beleive you have such an data base of nigerians emils alone ?
Re: Introduce Your Business by trll: 3:44am On Jan 30, 2008
Ok well done every one, Our own work and business are online job business opportunities and discovery, online job business creation and consultant. We supply you with our networked clients which are realy your targeted costomers. And they buy your products/services and you pay us our persentage. we also create best selling blogs for your products/services if you like it that way. check us at our mini site http://www.thewestemployment.com there you can know little more about what we are really into. If have the mind to become a millionaire, then you can join us and all others out there making their money in cool wayy.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adetorera(f): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
Dear All,

We are Multifreight Logistics Nig. Ltd in Lagos, Nigeria.

As a sound and growing Freight Forwarding Company(Clearing and Forwarding), we offer the best service and a competitive rate, as well as a mutual and win/win for our valuable freight customers.

We would be highly honored to be associated with your esteemed company to establish a good business relationship for mutual benefits.

However, we would like to refer you to our website: [www.mfl-ng.com] where you can familiarize yourself more with our company’s profile.

If your company has shipment either through air or sea, you can consign it to us.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Best regards,
Ms. Abisola Soneye,
Marketing/Sales Executive,
Multifreight Logistics Nig.Ltd,
Suite 304E,
Royal Exchange Assurance Plaza,
Oshodi-Apapa Expressway,
Charity Bus-stop,
www.mfl-ng.com
info@mfl-ng.com
Tel: 01-4964016
Fax: 01-4964653
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adetorera(f): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
Dear Sir,

We are Multifreight Logistics Nig. Ltd in Lagos, Nigeria. A customs licenced clearing and forwarding agent.

As a sound and growing Freight Forwarding Company, we offer the best service and a competitive rate as well as a mutual and win/win for our valuable overseas freight partners.

We would be highly honored to be associated with your esteemed company to establish a good business relationship for mutual benefits.

However, we would like to refer you to our website: www.mfl-ng.com, where you can familiarize yourself more with our company’s profile.

If your company has shipment either through air or sea, you can consign it to us.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Best regards,

Abisola Soneye,
Marketing/Sales Executive,
Multifreight Logistics Ltd.
Royal Exchange Assurance Plaza,
Oshodi-Apapa Expressway
Charity Bus-stop
info@mfl-ng.com
01-4964016
Re: Introduce Your Business by oshare: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2008
Create huge demand for your products and services
Reach your target customers via sms and email marketing
For more information, please contact
QUADRACLE SOLUTIONS LTD.
Tel: 08072002002,07023314067
E-mail: info@quadracles.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Pinklyte: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2008
I deal on laptops (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Sony VIAO, Compaq etc) and digital cameras. I buy them from US and resell in Nigeria. I also buy directly from companies like HP. Anyone interested in getting quality/original laptops & digital cameras should contact me on 0803-776-5498
Re: Introduce Your Business by wweekes(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hi,

I'm a shipping company that does Roll on Roll off shipping for cars and suv's from 1500.00 to 2600.00 depending on the size and the country its going to. We are also a DHL Authorized shipping center that provides 30-40 percent off of all DHL shipments, We also do ocean cargo to Nigeria @ $350 per CBM. We are located in Orange, NJ, and accept Credit Cards for all DHL Shipments. We are a licensed and bonded company and licensed with the FMC as a NVOCC. for more information please contact us @ 973-674-8932. or via email at wweekes@gmail.com

WE ACCEPT VISA & MASTERCARD, WE ARE LOCATED IN NJ BUT I CAN SEND SHIPPING LABELS TO YOU VIA FAX OR EMAIL.

--
WESLEY W. WEEKES JR.
International Logistics Coordinator
WW Messenger & Shiping Co.
51 Main St.
Orange, NJ 07050
Phone: 973-674-8932
Fax: 973-675-1300
Email: wweekes@gmail.com
A DHL Preferred Provider
Re: Introduce Your Business by praises99: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2008
We are corporate software developer. We'll give you our best deal. call 01 8506598
Re: Introduce Your Business by timbagym: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
GYM FROM YOUR HOME.

I TRAIN PEOPL AT THEIR HOME, I WORK ON PEOPLE TOMMY, HIPS, ARMS, BACK, SHOULDER AND CHEST AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME IF YOU HAVE INTEREST.

timbagym@yahoo.com

management
Re: Introduce Your Business by jazworld(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2008
PATFAM INVESTMEN LIMITED LAGOS

ABOUT THE COMPANY.
PATFAM Recruitment Agency

CLIENTELE

The companies have rendered selfless service to numerous clients both corporate and individuals some of which includes:
• MANCHESTER LTD
• BEVISTA/REVISTA LTD
• MOONLIGHT UNISEX SALOON
• IBELLA BETTY UNISEX SALON
• TONARK PHARMACY LTD
• ACTIVE CLEANERS LTD
• MATTSON CREATIONS NIG LTD
• CHARDON INDUSTRIES LTD
• MADIFE LTD
• SPACE REFORMS CO LTD
• ARCO PATRO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING LTD
• DE PRINCE VENTURES
• LAGOS RESOURCE CENTRE
• HENSMOR NIG.LTD
• UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATION
• HOUSEKEEPERS LTD
• MANY OTHERS

OUR SERVICES

Our services include Contract services, Recruitment, Organizing Seminars and Conferences.
We pride ourselves as an organization that provides an efficient and reliable approach to recruitment, interview, collecting and verification of the data of the applicants and their guarantors.

PATFAM Recruitment service Highlights

 Immediately an applicant picks and return their registration forms which include their guarantor’s details, we visit their guarantors to confirm their resident and be sure they truly vouched for them.
 Upon employment all the details of the verified applicants are forwarded to the client’s office.
 Other details are in the clients Registration form which will be provided to client when there are willing to do business with us.

VISION

“To be an excellent platform that will promote the development of enterprises”.

MISSION

“To provide appropriate and effective support for investment promotion, enhancing the value of human resources, creating ideal environment for business.

CORE VALUES
• Efficiency: We assure our clients of efficient services.
• Reliability: Our services are reliable and credible.
• Excellence: We go for the best. Only the best is good enough for our customers.
• Promptness: We offer prompt services and endeavour to promptly notify our customers where there will be delays.

OUR NUMBERS ARE AS FOLLOWS
01-4163150, 01-4318999, 08023817484
Re: Introduce Your Business by adebid4u(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2008
If you already have DSTV at home, Install your HITV Decoder using the same 75M dish for both signal strenght.

Contact Bidemi @ BORASATWORLD Limited
                         Tel:01-8993346 or 08033889930

No need of mounting seperate dishes.
Re: Introduce Your Business by bugzyfx: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
Good day,
i run a architectural visualization outfit. we speacialize in 3d computer models, 2d rendered floor plans, animation etc. if your time is short, and you have to meet deadlines we are your sure bet. we have the ability to transact online so you can be anywhere and our services will get to you. our prices are very cheap compared to local and foreign companies. for more information please visit www.kingfisherviz.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by emmydee(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2008
Web Hosting Services with 99.99% uptime guarantee

www.pnhosts.com.

Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.

That's my uncles biz, not mine. Am not yet stable in Nigeria for now, but very soon, I will settle down for my biz.
Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by maxim007: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2008
I am into Affiliate Marketing so buzz me, let me show you how it works. 07033214415
[color=#000099]
http://wwwadeoluajisafe..com

http://www.affbot1.com/link-610744-10374-1095-14525?plan=346&url=http%3A//http%3A//www.nairaland.com/nigeria%3Faction%
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2008
am an advicer on stock market. both primary and secondary market call 08037971590
Re: Introduce Your Business by osungulag(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
Hey if anyone needs good quality ankara materials at the best price ever, call this number 07028001561

If you are in need of beautiful suit tailored just for you. (it fits beautifully like you were born in it) Still call the number above.  Fair pricing, quality material (a wide range to choose from) for both male and female.

Or better still you like to dress well in kaftan or native as we would call it, then dont hesitate to dail the number above.  my business is to make you look good and admired
Re: Introduce Your Business by jackyhelei: 4:26am On Feb 19, 2008
Dear sir,
Thank you for your attention of this topic.
Here is jacky from FUJIAN TIGER POWER MACHINE GROUP co.,ltd.We are original TIGER brand generator manufactory.
If any one who is interested in doing generator business please feel free to contact with us.
You can kindly have a vist of our online website www.tiger-engine.com or contact me jacky@tiger-engine.com
Any thing we can do for you please feel free to contact with us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.