Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (453263 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by 3RNEST(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!

> Do you need a professional painter to help give your house that dynamic/beautiful look, then get intouch with me!
I'm MR. Samuel Anele, a Professional painter, into painting of houses/any structure of any kind, do reach me on:
>Telephone:
> 07063336532
Re: Introduce Your Business by tsupilot: 4:03am On Apr 13, 2011
www.whereyoudey.com is a business listings product in Nigeria. Currently they serve Abuja, Port Harcourt, Yenegoa, Benin, Enugu, Calabar with one new city being launched every month.

Nigerian Business listings are not as local as what whereyoudey offers to the local economy it has an SMS shortcode to access listings and Mobile Apps on Blackberry, Samsung, Sony and Nokia phones.

Watch this commercial to learn more about www.whereyoudey.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_005wOysXU
Re: Introduce Your Business by whereudey: 4:07am On Apr 13, 2011
www.whereyoudey.com is a business listings product in Nigeria. Currently they serve Abuja, Port Harcourt, Yenegoa, Benin, Enugu, Calabar with one new city being launched every month.

Nigerian Business listings are not as local as what whereyoudey offers to the local economy it has an SMS shortcode to access listings and Mobile Apps on Blackberry, Samsung, Sony and Nokia phones.

Watch this commercial to learn more about www.whereyoudey.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_005wOysXU

www.facebook.com/whereyoudey
Re: Introduce Your Business by criousmind: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2011
Hello all,

I'm a Fashion Designer. I'm into Tailoring Services. I make trendy designs to suit your taste at affordable price without disappointment.
Home or Office Service available anywhere in Lagos.

I'm also an Event Planner. I'm into Event Services such as Cake Baking, Venue Decoration, Catering Services, Party Planning & Management.

Get 20% Commission for any Referral.
Re: Introduce Your Business by WHYTEPEARL(f): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
BUY BEADED PRODUCTS!
SLIPPERS
WATCHES
CUSTOMERSED BEADED CURTAINS
TABLEMATS
CURTAIN HOLDER
AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by WHYTEPEARL(f): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
WHYTEPEARL:

BUY BEADED PRODUCTS!
SLIPPERS
WATCHES
CUSTOMIZED CURTAINS( KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM)
TABLE MATS
CURTAIN HOLDER
AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONTACT DETAILS: info@whytepearls.com
                               whyte.pearl@yahoo.com

GSM: 08156027320
            LAND LINE: 018739644
Re: Introduce Your Business by atobz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
I have got an HTC Wildfire (Android) phone (Brand New) and sealed for sale @ 65K.Intersted buyer can contact me on atobzprince@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by pimp(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Introduce Your Business by SmatOption(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Welcome to Smartproc Mall, the one stop sourcing solution with expertise and versatility in procurement, shipping and delivering from the United States to Nigeria. In today’s changing economy, whether you operate in a local or international market, you cannot ignore the trend and significance of globalization and the need to participate.

Smartproc was born from an effort to ease businesses on both sides, the burden, intricacies and knotty issues associated with procurement, shipping and delivery.

For further enquiry, please call SmartOptions on: 01-883-5806 or kindly send a mail to: smartoptionslimited@gmail.com

Thank you!

Re: Introduce Your Business by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
Transport and Haulage Business can be a great business to set up.

However, its has its secrets and pitfalls; the secrets you can leverage on, while the pitfalls you can easily avoid with right information.

Send the following to receive a FREE E-BOOK on:

HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORT AND HAULAGE BUSINESS:

*NAME

*GSM NO

* HAULAGE BUSINESS(mention this as the business you wanted an e-book on)

to: sawyerr2002@yahoo.com.

This E-BOOK will show you how you can even start this business without money apart from the transportation cost that will take you to the place where you can start this business; even if you want to start it tomorrow.

The offer expires after the first 50 requests
Re: Introduce Your Business by Amakawhy: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
Clothings and designer Shoes and African Foods , We buy and Sell,

Adeola Arije
Naijashirts
Fort Washington, MD
US

E-Mail: a.arije at gmail.com

http://www.amway.com/adeolaarije
http://naijashirts.spreadshirt.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/adelolaclothing
Re: Introduce Your Business by radoski: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
hi guys,
Need someone to pick your dirty clothes and return them sparkling clean within a shortime and low rate.Please call 08028326824 to get answers to GOOD-CLEANING or you can also send a mail to easywashnaija@yahoo.com

EasyWash Laundromat is out with a mission to take laundry burden off your neck by providing you with world class professional laundry and dry cleaning service using our state of the art washing equipment and our well trained staffs. We would pick-up those dirty clothes and deliver them sparklingly clean within a short period at affordable rates. Please give us a call now and you will be glad you did.

Register with us today for our weekend bulk laundry service and enjoy the most affordable laundry service ever.You will be saving more money because you will be paying less. We will pick your dirty clothes on schedule basis(bi-monthly,or every week etc.) at a fixed monthly price.Please give us a call today to get more details

Re: Introduce Your Business by nam40: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
We are a national brand pioneering the use of digital/electronic media to boost sales of Nigerian Brands (products and services). In order to meet up demand and reach out to all parts of the country, we are currently seeking to engage marketers in major cities to represent us.

Qualifications: S.S.C.E - minimum
Experience: Not Necessary
Languages: English - Speak / Write Fluently
Job-Type: Marketing - Part-time
Remuneration: Commission Based
Region: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Ibadan

Responsibilities:

- Actively prospect and acquire new clients.
- To introduce promong.com ( products ) to potential clients.
- Build good rapport with clients and understand their needs.
- Provide continuous client support to clients of the company.
- Work hard towards achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Communicate customized strategies to meet clients' business objectives.
- Work closely with the IT Team to achieve and exceed company’s sales targets.

Apply Now : www.promong.com/careers.html

Application starts 18th April 2011

Promong.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by 3RNEST(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!

> Do you need a professional painter to help give that your new building/house, structure of any kind, then get intouch with me!
> I'm Mr. Samuel Anele, into painting services, do reach me on:
>Mobile #:
> 07063336532
Re: Introduce Your Business by Kaliboy: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
Fellow brothers in da house pls i need ur quick respond. Has anyone recieve and claim the nokia uk promo prize,because i just received a sms buzz last nite,that i won a particular amount,
And they gave me an option on how to claim my promo,
which is,either come to their office @ london or cheque deliver via courier,
Pls anyone who has claim his/her prize shoult pls hilight me how he/she has done his/her own.THANKS
Re: Introduce Your Business by UMO1: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MOBILE MONEY AGENT?

Mobile Money is a phone-only financial service without formal banking accounts. All banking activities starting from money savings, payments for goods and services, access to cash, etc can now be easily carried out on mobile devices, 24/7. Subscribers to the service can perform wide range of financial transactions using their mobile phones. Transactions such as: Save Money / Load money on your mobile money account; Move money from bank account to your Mobile money account; Send Money / Transfer to any person; Send Money from Mobile phone account to bank A/C; Withdraw from agents/Cash-out; Withdraw from ATMs/Cash-Out; Request Money: “Send-Me-Money”; Check Balance and statement summary; Change PIN; Buy Airtime (phone recharge) for self or others; Pay utility bills e.g. Electricity, DSTV, rent etc; Pay for goods in stores.; Pay salaries, etc.

The CBN has recently granted licenses to some Mobile Money operators to offer this service to the Nigerian Market. It is expected that this will revolutionalise the way we carry out financial transactions in this country. It's already proving a huge success in countries like Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and Ghana. The main purpose of this service is to provide access to financial services to the un-banked (financial inclusion). Once you have a mobile phone, you can carry out financial service without necessary having a bank account. This means that the less privileged can as well operate bank account with their phone!!!
Mobile Money operators will be registering qualified agents who will earn commission for partnering with them in providing this service to the Nigerian population. The agent roles will include the following: Educate customers about mobile payment; Enroll customers to use the service; Be an cash point for withdrawal or deposits for customers, and sell scratch cards loaded with e-money.

Agents will act as mini Bank outlets where various financial services such as money transfers, Deposit, Withdrawals, Bill Payments etc. can be carried out. Agent will earn commission for every transaction conducted on behalf of their customers. Mobile Money services will also promote cross selling opportunities for agents that have existing. This is a great opportunity for retail businesses owner to increase their income.
If you are interested in learning more about the next big thing to hit the Nigerian market, if you are interested in becoming an agent contact us by email:

umoagentsupport@afripayonline.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by emmadeiza(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
DO U HAVE A VACANT SPACE OF UP TO 3M2 IN YOUR COMPOUND?

CALL 07085164806 or 08079157606 FOR YOUR POND CONSTRUCTION (TANK, WOOD OR TARPAULIN) SUPPLY OF FINGERINGS, FEEDS, ETC.

FREE: 3 MONTHS CONSULTANCY SERVICES.

ALSO IF U NEED EGGS, PORK.
Re: Introduce Your Business by emmadeiza(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
DO U HAVE A VACANT SPACE OF UP TO 3M2 IN YOUR COMPOUND?

CALL 07085164806 or 08079157606 FOR YOUR POND CONSTRUCTION (TANK, WOOD OR TARPAULIN) SUPPLY OF FINGERINGS, FEEDS, ETC.

FREE: 3 MONTHS CONSULTANCY SERVICES.

ALSO IF U NEED EGGS, PORK.

LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, OSUN, ONDO STATES.
Re: Introduce Your Business by 3RNEST(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2011
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!

> Do you need a professional painter to help give that your new building/house, structure of any kind, then get intouch with me!
> I'm MR. Samuel Anele, into painting services, do reach me on:
>Mobile #:
> 07063336532
Re: Introduce Your Business by dannycom(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
hi,this is kaykay farms.we specializes on catfish farming.we run training and seminal for individuals,schools,churches and any organization that want to make a living and also want to be wealthy through fish farming.
Re: Introduce Your Business by nwaba80: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
I bought USB Flash Drives and memory cards from this company. They products are very nice.

www.afialink.net

Re: Introduce Your Business by Fungerol(m): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2011
Wholesale nice spanish wine in Lagos. We have red, rose and white. Wine has been approved by the NAFDAC. We welcome cooperation with distributors. Photo of product and contact details see in my blog http://winebellaespanola..com/ or call +2347082888476
Re: Introduce Your Business by Basic(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
I manage a high quality bulk sms site. High quality in the sense that unlike most bulk sms sites, we guarantee 100% delivery. In other words, if you send 5000 sms via our online portal for instance, you get all 5000 sms delivered except to lines which have gone extinct. This is the great edge we have over others. Try us today and a trial will convince you. Our prices are all negotiable. Visit www.reflexsms.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by mrtopsy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bayzom ventures is a registered and regulated company:

Located in Lagos with various outlet in some part of the country,

Deal basically Original Honey.

We have Honey farms all around the country.

We also help people kick start a new Honey farms anywhere in the country.

right now, we have over 200litres of UNDILUTED ORIGINAL HONEY.

Companies and Individuals interested may contact us on this phone lines now, because the business is first come first serve,
Contact us on , 08060018689,08029791079. and you can also send an e-mail to clickdtop@ gmail.com
Thanks,
Re: Introduce Your Business by mrtopsy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
My name is TOPE, I'M AN ECONOMIST{Now Agro}.

Love Agro product so much and that was what prompt(propelled)my love for AGRO-PRODUCTS EXPORTATION.

Are you a company or individual in need\search of\for ,

AN ORIGINAL HONEY ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, PLEASE HERE IS YOUR DESTINATION,

There  are Courier services every where,

Re: Introduce Your Business by Kutume: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
FOR YOUR CURTAIN, BEDSPREADS, THROWS & MATTRESS PROTECTORS NEED[i][/i]

Are you thinking of your house (living rooms, bedrooms, children rooms) makeover for Easter!  Rehoboth Soft

Furnishings and Interior is got lovely ready made and made to measure curtains, bedspreads, throws, mattress

protectors etc at affordable prices for all budget.  Enhance your lifestyle with our touch of professionalism.  Contact

us on 08072698778, 08167378636, 018437642

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.