Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452046 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by fahren(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2013
The Abuja Christmas Market from Dec. 1 to 23rd 2013 is where Abuja Residents and Environ will shop this Christmas. take advantage of this Shopping Festival and reach your target market for increased sales and profit this yuletide. The underlying principle of this initiative is to offer a wholly Christmas Market during the Yuletide for Shoppers to shop at discounted rates.if you are any kind of vendor, from boutique to hampers making or Christmas decoration or you provide any service that will be needed this Christmas and you want to participate please call 08104339464,07087761657 or email us, onuh.disc@gmail.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by efedhomav: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
I supply coconut oil and designer perfumes. Contact me.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Owensxley(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Owens and Xley is a small business consulting firm. We work with owners and managers of small businesses. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that no small business fails!!! We provide startup services including idea mapping, market research, business plans, and marketing plans. What differentiates our company from other businesses is that we do not give our clients a document to go and figure out what to do. We work with small business to implement their plans. For most business owners, they already know what to do, the problem is usually how to do it.

We also work with already existing businesses who are at a standstill( sales and profits in decline or plateau) we review all their operations, see where you can cut costs and increase profits. Our goal is always to provide the client with the necessary information so that they make wise choices.
visit us at www.owensxley.com
follow us on twitter @owensxley
Your first consultation is on us.
Re: Introduce Your Business by GMT13: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2013
TRAINING FOR THIS WEEKEND

SAGE 50 Formerly known as Peachtree
GMT consulting has scheduled another training for Saturday 26 Oct,2013.

Below is course outline:
Set up & Administration
Chart of account/customisation
Transactions Posting
Management of receivables & payables
Financial statement
Payroll administration
Bank reconciliation.

Date:19 October,2013
Time:10am-6pm
Venue: 3 Oluwatoyin str,Off Cele Akowonjo bus stop,Lagos
Fee:N10,000(Ten thousand naira only)/per person

Other services we render include Accounts & Audit services,outsourcing,Human resources,secretarial,staff training,Installation & Implementation of softwares.

Ibiyemi Mayowa Titus (ACA)
Managing Consultant
gmtconsulting13@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Obummalachy(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2013
Please i need who can supply me with new 2012 toyota hummer amblance that comes with wheel chair inside. contact me on 08037667258 now
Re: Introduce Your Business by tronet: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tronet Technologies

Tronet is an IT & Security Solutions Company that provides the following services:

- Time & Attendance Solution
- Surveillance System (CCTV Cameras)
- Access Control
- Turnstile
- LAN
- Smoke and fire detectors
- Biometric Solutions
and other IT and Security Solutions
We also conduct Trainings on how to Install all the above devices.

Contact us at 48, Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos
Tel: 08033839519
Re: Introduce Your Business by APWA: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2013
tehilim_blackgo: I am into marketing of Nigerian crude oil. I source for a genuine crude oil Buyer or his direct mandate who has a valid chartered vessel of any capacity for a direct Terminal loading from the excess crude on Naira or Dollar transaction. I can manage TTT also. My company is Tehilim Nigeria Limited, and my name is Apostle Ben Ilikah. My email is; tehilim_blackgold@yahoo.com, my phone numbers are; 234-803-559-1931 and 234-812-953-4656. Note, I am the direct Seller.

Please contact me @ enquiries@autopartswa.com if you or any of your customers need crude oil, petroleum, chemical tank trailers, pneumatic cement/sand trailer or oil field Vac. You will be compensated for every lead that ends in a purchase.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ChuksMail(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Huawei Universal Sim Router/MiFi(WiFi) @N13,000[Bulk And Retail]#07035633641

Specifications:
-Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 3G
EDGE/GPRS/GSM 2G
-HSPA+ Data service up to 21.6 Mbps
-HSUPA Data service up to 5.76 Mbps
-Equilizer and receive diversity
-Data and SMS service
-Connects to 5 WiFi Enabled devices at the same time
*Features depends on the state of network and environment

Requirements:
-Windows XP SP3, Windows vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
-Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with latest upgrades

Price: N13,000
(We sell in Bulk too..)

Call 07035633641 08054471809
Dec Dion Systems
22 Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja,
Lagos.

Re: Introduce Your Business by generalcyruss(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2013
We are in need of thirty nine 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
Cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2013
Let Ace Events provide you with an unforgettable classy event experience like never before.with very affordable packages we offer you nothing but the best.We offer services such as ushering (Ace Ushers),makeovers and body massage(Ace makeovers),shopping aid,rentals,photography,venue decorations for your dream events at very affordable budgets.Contact us via email aceevents282013@gmail.com or through our phone lines 08155852482,08093288706
Re: Introduce Your Business by housefosogis(f): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Green tea is very healthy for u!it lowers risk of heart ailments,tones down blood pressure,reduces cholestrol levels,prevent clotting of blood,decreases risk of cancer,prevents tooth decay,sharpens mental alertness,wards off fatigue,provides antioxidants vital for well being,alleviates stress and boost the immune system. The young and old can benefit from it. Contact me to get yours today:08026108413 or ping me on 27a14719.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Obiowada(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2013
Think of Building? think of comfort, convenience, elegance, quality and durability.
Above all, think of of Affordability. Do you have to pay higher for quality, when you could get it cheaper with better deals like performance warranty.
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED has made the latest move of offering you extra value in building materials.
You can get the best of Tiles, Granites, Doors, and Sanitary Wares; at best discounted prices, with at least 12 months warranty.
call on us today for better deals.
for inquiries call 08068103022, 08176283646
email; owadaltd@gmail.com.
Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-ade Building Material Market, Coker-Orile, lagos.

Re: Introduce Your Business by DidiiDiva(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Hello people,
Trust your all doing great. Am Didii & I deal on female footwears,bags & also beads for your occassion. Presently I have a lovely peep-toe heel shoe(black color),by GUESS. & its a size 8-9; affordable. U can reach me on 07042347758 or didiisignature@gmail.com. Cheers!![quote][/quote]
Re: Introduce Your Business by housefosogis(f): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
house of sogis and UJ hats is organising a training in the art of making ankara bags and purses in the month of november. two weekends in november is dedicated to training individuals on how to make envelope purses and ankara bags (see pictures). come ...and empower yourself and begin to make money.
contact house of sogis on 08026108413 and 27A14719 to get account details
20space only available. hurry now before the slot is fully taken.
you are also expected to bring ankara when coming.

Re: Introduce Your Business by APWA: 3:35am On Oct 30, 2013
generalcyruss: We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Herewith some recent truck arrivals in stock, all pieces are double-checked by our technical team before they are sent to our customers.

We have a large stock of DAF, Scania, MAN, Renault, Volvo, Mercedes and Iveco trucks in stock, both in left and right hand drive.
If you would like a quote for one of the above trucks delivered at your local port please contact me @n.ogbodo@autopartswa.com and I will be happy to make you a competitive quote.

Re: Introduce Your Business by export88(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2013
Hello Friends,

We need big quantity of oxhorn and dry hippocampus. Anybody who get it please send mail to :
export88@163.com thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
NYSPRINKLES CAKES & PASTRIES
Wedding cakes
Birthday cakes
Celebration cakes
Brownies,cookies,muffins
Home delivery services are available
We are located on erinle road,gaa akanbi,ilorin
Numbers:08032443383
EMAIL:Nysprinkles@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by gistmelove(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Batlan quality step tiles roofing sheet .we are sure of our product and quality you want to confirm? No problem.
batlan tiles/manufactured by D.S roofing Korea one of the best and largest
manufacturer of roof tiles of our time our quality has 50 years warranty with no doubt.

Confirm from your supplier the origin and name of the manufacturer of their product before you decide on what and where to buy.

Our brand is Batlan tile, boldly written on the back of our roof tile, it’s our brand, so quality really matters to us. our grade A roof tile has 50 years warranty
And our grade B has 25years warranty.
Batlan Concept D product is durable, no color change, affordable and weather resistance we stand by our client and quality all the way. why spend more buy directly from the warehouse and direct importer Batlan
we deal on quality.

Call Lanre for your quotations today 08120819063 ,08051920436,
Or
Ayyub 08085310359

A TRIAL WILL CONVIENCE YOU!!!

Thank you….
PRICE LIST

thickness #2,000
grade B
thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -#2,500 with 50years warranty
(manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
Shingle tile
by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- #2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name
boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
0.45 shingle
tiles- #2,600 grade A
Shake tile –
#2,400 grade B

Roman tile
two colors-#2,600 grade A

ACCESSORIES

Ridge
cap-#1,300 naira

B.B.C- #1,400

Valley
gutter(coated)-1,400 naira

Side
cap-1,300 naira

Facial board
1,400 naira

Treated nails
-#1,100

Repair
kit-#5000

Installation :
by certified installer- #200 per msq

Call us for
Measurement and Quotations it’s free.
Tel: 08085310359,08120819063,08051920436,08104607443.

BBM pin:
23AAA340

Like us on facebook.com/batlanconcept
follow us on twitter.com/batlanconcept

Whatsapp
:08051920436

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pintar services Ltd is the sole agent to one of the world’s largest chemical Company (Suvinil--BASF) for the importation of Brazilian Tropicalized Acrylic Paint from Brazil. The Paint is a German Product but has its Production plant situated in Brazil. We work with big Companies like ITB Nig. Ltd, Cappa D’alberto , Dori Construction , A & K Construction , Central Realities, Lambert Electromec to name a few.

Our Paints has a lot of importance to Construction works and also for the decorative coating on the walls. We are solution Providers to all painting problems, I have attached some pictures for your viewing. Have you thought about picking out Unique colors for your Clients from a range of 5000 consistent colors, marble paint designs on the wall? I could make provision for trained painters to do the painting if you are interested in the offer.

Our paints has a VERY RESISTANCE TO BAD WEATHER.
It has an excellent Hiding power
It has a high Coverage Rate.
Its washable( can wash the stains off the wall)
It has a high durability

Some of our products include:

Screeding Putty (Instead of the Local POP) this is ready to use and to correct all plastering imperfections on the wall. Both Interior and Exterior

Wall Acrylic Sealer

Wall Primers. These products listed above are Complementary products.

Suvinil Emulsion Maxx (Spreads about 300 m2/ coat) Suvinil Silk touch( Spreads about 180 m2/coat), Suvinil Texturatto Rustic( A special trowel effect paint) Suvinil Stucco( Marble paint), Suvinil Seca Rapido( Water based Gloss paint that dries in 5mins , available in any color of your choice, eco- friendly too). All products are available in 5000 consistent Colors as we tint in just 5mins.

Suvinil Latex against Micro fissures, Anti mold and Fungi( Special Elastic Paint formulated for building located close to sea side to protect the wall.

CALL US ON : +2348101045154

Re: Introduce Your Business by alrehamtco: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi ALL

My Domain of work is Minerals , we deal in Iron ore, Pumice, Lead ore, Maganeez ore, and Onyex. we can supply in Bulk.

you can contact me on my cell# 923003863285 or email : al_rehamtco@yahoo.com

Regards Qazi Arif
Re: Introduce Your Business by DeGenius3(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks for showing interest to read this post.

I wouldn’t want to waste your time, but I really think
you should read every single word right here… it will greatly help you.

You know almost everybody keeps saying… ‘‘I need money for
this or that’’… but when they say such things, the main thing now
boils down to what they are going to give in exchange before they get the money.

Money comes to you ONLY when you give something valuable in exchange for it.

Let me tell straight up – if you want to really get/have money, you MUST
exchange a product/service for it. And that product/service MUST be one
that solves a problem, satisfies a want and/or fills a need.

Read that last paragraph again and pause for a second to really think about it.

Are you done?

What did you figure out?

Write it down immediately…

Once you’ve done that… then let’s continue.

Truth is… if you want to REALLY get/have money… YOU MUST SELL SOMETHING.

As a matter of fact, ALL money is made by selling either
a product/service. Life is all about selling.

Every famous person in the world today has something
to sell – musicians sell their songs, authors sell their books,
actors/actresses sell their acting skills/abilities, footballers sell
their skills, politicians sell their ideologies e.t.c

Since almost every one is selling something, the question
now is ‘‘what are you selling?’’

And even if you are selling the product/service you want
to exchange for money does it REALLY satisfy a want, solves
a problem or fills a need?

See my dear friend making money is simple if you
understand how it works.

Another important thing here…

Before you even plan to ever sell anything at all, there MUST
be a particular LARGE group of people who REALLY wants that
your product or service – massive demand for that product or service.

And also they MUST certainly have a proven buying attitude.

In a nutshell, if you really want to stop being broke and always
lacking money or what ever your financial condition is right now, if
you can get the money making concept that I’m trying to pass across,
trust me you’ll NEVER ever worry for money again.

Here are three simple steps that will help you REALLY get
this money even though you are broke right now… but you
must be able to understand it and then go on to apply it PLUS
you must stick with your guts until it works…

- Find out a particular want, need or problem faced by a particular LARGE group of people – they are all around you.
- Once you done that, find out if these people REALLY want a solution (a product/service) and if they have a proven buying attitude - if they can afford to get the solution.
- Sit down to plan and come up with a straight-to-the-point valuable product/service that will solve that problem, fill that need or satisfy their wants… and price it at an affordable fee and offer it to them.

Now you see those three steps above, can you do yourself a favor
by looking around you to see those big time successful businesses, organizations,
companies and what have you to check if it’s still not the same principles or steps
that they use and are still using today.

The telecommunications companies used it.

I hope you know by now that success s not a 100 metres race… it’s a gradual stuff…

So whatever you want to do, make sure you have a long term plan…
stick with it and make it work for you… and trust me it will definitely work.

Do you know what I want you to STOP doing right now?

Stop waiting for the government to create jobs… forget about them.
You can employ yourself. I don’t have to wait for the government to come
and put food on my table and pay my bills… it’s solely my responsibility…
I’m solely responsible for myself and so I should get up and get creative
to do something reasonable with my life.

I know that for so many people starting a business could be challenging…
but many people who are financially successful today are people who have
taken the risk, pushed their fears aside to start and build successful businesses…

A job can’t give you financial security.

For 3 years now I’ve been into teaching people how to really get out
of the rat race and really live a life that they really desire financially.

What I teach people is how to use the information marketing business
model to satisfy wants, solve problems… and probably fill a need.

And I’ve been doing this via eBooks, audios, videos, seminars, consultations
and one-on-one coaching.

And seriously, if you can sit down to learn and put in your time with consistent
efforts into what I’ll teach you… truth is you’ll make it.

I’ve put together a very straight-to the-point report on how you
can put together a simple report that satisfies a want and solves a problem.

And one special thing about this report is that you can use the MASTERPLAN
contained in the report to really pull at least N50, 000 within the next 30 days if you are serious.

N50, 000 is an average amount because you can really determine your
own income if you stick to this.

So Here’s what is actually contained in this report…

==> you will discover how to identify a hungry audience that is so desperate
for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right
is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

==> i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling
information product for the hungry and desperate audience for less than nothing...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and
targeted mediums and still attract the same hungry and desperate audience like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing
system to market and sell your information product.

== you also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30
days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick,
but knowing how to do this will put at least N50, 000 on the average in your bank
account by using this system).

== you will also learn how to create simple killer messages to sell your information product to crazy hungry buyers...

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject 'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in
your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer
at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

P.S. this is only available to people who are smart enough to invest in
themselves, and understands the benefits in investing in their education.
if you are a freebie seeker, this is not for you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by olasquare: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
•MOBILES

•COMPUTERS

•NETWORKING

•SOFTWARE

•IT CONSULTANCY

•INVERTERS

[size=16pt]CONTACT US TODAY FOR SALES, INSTALLATION, REPAIR, CONSULTANCY[/size]

APPLE, HP, DELL, SONY, TOSHIBA, ACER, MYSQL, ORACLE, ANTIVIRUS,
SERVERS, WAN, LAN, FIBER, PABX/PBX/INTERCOM, CCTV, .NET, MAC,
VISUAL PRESENTATION, PROJECTORS, DIGITAL EQUIPMENTS,
OPERATING SYSTEM(s), OFFICE SUITES,

[size=18pt]Tel: 08027566682, 08059245357[/size] SHOYEMI OLANREWAJU

9 Osundairo Street (old-Oremeji str.), computer village Ikeja, Lagos.

[size=14pt]maintechnologies@gmail.com
[/size]

Thanks

Yours sincerely
Re: Introduce Your Business by shemensshimmer(f): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Hi every one this is Shemen's shimmers from abuja am a professional makeup artiste contact me on08174956430 grin
Re: Introduce Your Business by shemensshimmer(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Make your bookings before the ember rush!! Shemen's shimmers 08174956430

Re: Introduce Your Business by gistmelove(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
PRICE LIST

thickness #2,000
grade B
thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -#2,500 with 50years warranty
(manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
Shingle tile
by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- #2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name
boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
0.45 shingle
tiles- #2,600 grade A
Shake tile –
#2,400 grade B

Roman tile
two colors-#2,600 grade A

ACCESSORIES

Ridge
cap-#1,300 naira

B.B.C- #1,400

Valley
gutter(coated)-1,400 naira

Side
cap-1,300 naira

Facial board
1,400 naira

Treated nails
-#1,100

Repair
kit-#5000

Installation :
by certified installer- #200 per msq

Call us for
Measurement and Quotations it’s free.
Tel: 08085310359,08120819063,08051920436,08104607443.

BBM pin:
23AAA340

Like us on facebook.com/batlanconcept
follow us on twitter.com/batlanconcept

Whatsapp
:08051920436

Re: Introduce Your Business by Multicarr: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Multi-carr Nig. Ltd. is an indigenous firm of professionals incorporated in 2011 as a limited liability company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to engage inter alia in the business of building/construction services

We focuses on solving clients problems, among our goals is commitment to analyzing problems, developing teamwork, corrective and preventative action together with quality installation for both residential and commercial buildings.

Our range of professional services cut across the followings: waterproofing solutions, roof construction and epoxy flooring as well as professional consult and project management services.

Our alliance with world-class reputable foreign based, Spanish Chemicals Products Company Limited - KRYPTON CHEMICALS UK LTD. gives us direct access to the latest best practices through research and development to demonstrate high level of competence in the provision of exceptional installation services.

Contact us today!
www.multicarrng.com
+234-803-432-5457
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tonymyson: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Tonyvera Active Liquid soap, bleach,vim.is based on washing plates,clothes,cars,toilec,floor and plansant fragrance. Contant Adress: 15,fagbola street off elere police station orile Agege.phone:070320315 83.email:Tonymyson4real@yahoo.com. You also can also call for enqurie how to make liquid soap,bleach and vim.
Tested and Trusted
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Introduce Your Business by pelletmill123: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2013
hi, everybody, we are engaged in pellet mill for making animal feed pellets and wood pellets for heating and cooking.
more details welcome to contact our professional teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.