Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451011 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Smartfeek: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2015
We Have In Stock Brand New DINGLI Pure Water Machine
With High Production Capacity of 2100Sachet/hour,
110Bags/hour, Comes With Coding System, U.v light, Pure
Stainless and Many more, Other Accessories like Treatment
Plant, Cartridge filters, Ultraviolet steriliser are available.
Also Available are other Industrial Machines like Bottle
water Machine, Pet blowing Machine, Continuous Sealing
Machine, Automatic Powder Filling Machine, Pop corn
Machine and others.
For more info Contact 08032502832 or
e mail » smartfeek@gmail.com .

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
BAGS OF ONIONS, DRY PEPPER, MILLET AND SWEET POTATOE. Available in full bag, half bag and quarter bag. Call / Whatsapp 08139448193. Bb Pin 32108C0C. WE DO THE DELIVERY NATION WIDE!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Vanije: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Hi everyone
My services are:
*E-book creation & publishing
*Presenting
*Web hosting (+free domain & $50 Facebook ad credit)
*Blog development & Management
*Social media marketing expert
If you need any of these, call me on 08109752565(Whats app too)

Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by olatundes14: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Dear Ma/sir

We hereby introducing our company as supplier of all agro commodities, we have good quality of cashew nut to supply you. kindly quote your specification and we will supply you per ton.

Thanks
samson odumosu
ELEGANCE MULTIPURPOSE BUSINESS VENTURES
Salvation shopping complex, off barracks rd. Ojoo Ibadan
08098726776, 08084847744.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thanks for this wonderful opportunity , my name is Lisa, i reside in Enugu state. i do not have a company yet but i am into selling of pure honey and red oil both in bulk and retail depending on the quantity my clients what
Below is the price list;
RED OIL( THOUGH NOT STABLE CHANGES ANY TIME)
10litre gallon - 2500
20litre gallon - 5000
25litre gallon - 7000
HONEY
75 cl - 1000
150 cl - 2000
10litr gallon - 7000
20litre gallon - 14000
i have direct access to the local farmers of these products. I need buyers from all over the country.
u can go ahead an contact me/ watsapp 07039122170 FOR YOUR ORDERS
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello all. We have high quality fairly used clothing for men. Jeans, Tshirts & shorts.
Located in Abuja.
contact us via
justaplaceofmyown@yahoo.com
BBM Channel C004168D1- OKRIKA@IT'SBEST
we can bring for you to select
big sizes available too.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ownurlife(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dear all,

I am one of the Global Expansion Leader for Healthy Habits Global (HHG). We are urgently searching for Local Representatives in all the 36 States and Major Cities in Nigeria. This is a great opportunity for those looking for a good Business with low risk and high ROI - Return on Investment.

Please note that this will run more like Franchise Business and below are Key Requirements for Qualification;

1. Ability to provide (either through rent/lease) a suitable Office Location in a central location that can serve as both office and seat up to 20 - 50 people for Business Meetings

2. Ability to provide a Laptop and Projector for Business Meetings.

3. Presentations Skills or have someone who can do Business Presentation.

For more details about the Business Dynamics and Total Estimated Investment amount required and calculation of Potential Income Opportunity.

Please call me on 0802-477-9951. You can also visit www.hhgnigeria.com

Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by money121(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin

Re: Introduce Your Business by samasin4(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's no doubt that bestdeals9ja.com is nigerias first and Best multipurpose site & forum...

They offer:
1. Newbie classroom
2. Freebies
3. Free ebook downloads
4. Best make money online offers.
5. Best Nigerian discussion forum.
6. Best offline biz models.
7. Livechat n online chatrooms
8. Livesores.
9. Free browsing cheats n tutorials plus much more......

Best of all AN EARN ONLINE PROGRAM.
Earn #30 for referrals.
#6 per post made on forums.
#15 daily for logging in...

You've got to see for yourself.
Signup now @ http://bestdeals9ja.com
to get started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by drone99(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2015
We build beautiful, engaging websites that deliver for small businesses and startups.
If you are running a small business and need a website, don’t hesitate to contact us - hi@start.com.ng | www.start.com.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
best quality imported acrylic wall screeding putty

PINTAR services limited is the sole agent of SUVINIL Paints & GLASSURIT Paints that are produced by BASF the biggest German chemical company in the world, ATLAS brushes and rollers in Nigeria. The Paint is a German Product but has its Production plant situated in Brazil. the good thing is the same tropicalized weather condition Nigeria shares with Brazil. suvinil paints have a very high acrylic content that makes it resistant to weather conditions. We work with big Companies like ITB Nig. Ltd, Cappa D’alberto , Dori Construction , A & K Construction , Central Realities, Lambert Electromec to name a few.
Our Paints has a lot of importance to Construction works and also for the decorative coating on the walls. We are solution Providers to all painting problems, I have attached some pictures for your viewing. Have you thought about picking out Unique colors for your Clients from a range of 5000 consistent colors, marble paint designs on the wall? I could make provision for trained painters to do the painting if you are interested in the offer.

Our paints has a VERY RESISTANCE TO BAD WEATHER.
It has an excellent Hiding power
It has a high Coverage Rate.
Its washable( can wash the stains off the wall)
It has a high durability

Some of our products include:
Screeding Putty (Instead of the Local POP) this is ready to use and to correct all plastering imperfections on the wall. Both Interior and Exterior
Wall Acrylic Sealer
Wall Primers. These products listed above are Complementary products.
Suvinil Emulsion Maxx (Spreads about 300 m2/ coat) Suvinil Silk touch( Spreads about 180 m2/coat), Suvinil Texturatto Rustic( A special trowel effect paint) Suvinil Stucco( Marble paint), Suvinil Seca Rapido( Water based Gloss paint that dries in 5mins , available in any color of your choice, eco- friendly too). All products are available in 5000 consistent Colors as we tint in just 5mins.
Suvinil Latex against Micro fissures, Anti mold and Fungi( Special Elastic Paint formulated for building located close to sea side to protect the wall.

CALL US ON : +2348101045154

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
top quality imported acrylic satin paints in lagos

PINTAR services limited is the sole agent of SUVINIL Paints & GLASSURIT Paints that are produced by BASF the biggest German chemical company in the world, ATLAS brushes and rollers in Nigeria. The Paint is a German Product but has its Production plant situated in Brazil. the good thing is the same tropicalized weather condition Nigeria shares with Brazil. suvinil paints have a very high acrylic content that makes it resistant to weather conditions. We work with big Companies like ITB Nig. Ltd, Cappa D’alberto , Dori Construction , A & K Construction , Central Realities, Lambert Electromec to name a few.
Our Paints has a lot of importance to Construction works and also for the decorative coating on the walls. We are solution Providers to all painting problems, I have attached some pictures for your viewing. Have you thought about picking out Unique colors for your Clients from a range of 5000 consistent colors, marble paint designs on the wall? I could make provision for trained painters to do the painting if you are interested in the offer.

It has a high durability

Screeding Putty (Instead of the Local POP) this is ready to use and to correct all plastering imperfections on the wall. Both Interior and Exterior
Wall Acrylic Sealer
Suvinil Emulsion Maxx (Spreads about 300 m2/ coat) Suvinil Silk touch( Spreads about 180 m2/coat), Suvinil Texturatto Rustic( A special trowel effect paint) Suvinil Stucco( Marble paint), Suvinil Seca Rapido( Water based Gloss paint that dries in 5mins , available in any color of your choice, eco- friendly too). All products are available in 5000 consistent Colors as we tint in just 5mins.
Suvinil Latex against Micro fissures, Anti mold and Fungi( Special Elastic Paint formulated for building located close to sea side to protect the wall.

Re: Introduce Your Business by jta2012(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
INTRODUCING JIMAC VENTURES

Jimac Ventures is a General business and services firm that covers a wide area of business and service offerings such as:
1. Business promotions and supports services.
2. Property trading, agency and management
3. Investments agency services
4. Marketing and sales agents
5. General merchants
6. General contractors
Our business promotions cover areas such as registration of businesses, seminars, trade fairs and exhibitions.
Our property services are concentrated in Ogun State and in areas with the cheapest price tags and covers sale of land in bulk and retail, ready to live-in properties, and renovations.
And as general merchants, we supply building materials such as cement, sand, granites, blocks, doors, tiles and decorative lightings.
Our marketing and sales agency services covers market representation for manufacturers , producers ,importers ,service providers etc. and is commissioned based.
Our general contracting covers such areas as building ,renovations , aluminum works ,electrical works and general supplies.
Thank You
Taiye Alabi
JIMAC VENTURES
Lagos/Ogun
Nigeria
Re: Introduce Your Business by JLM(f): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello everyone,

Are you a bride or a celebrant? Dreaming of having a memorable event? Great! Your dreams have just come true! get in touch with CUPIDS IMPRESSIONS Event management and gifts delivery outfit.

Cupid's Impressions is a catering and events management outfit in ibadan, with beautiful ushers, and also gift packaging and delivery service to your loved ones on occassions.

For weddings we take care of the following;

Food (Assorted)
Dessert (Sweets)
Wedding Cake
Small chops
Exotic drinks (Chapman/cockails)
Venue Decoration
Video coverage and Photography + Pre-wedding photos
DJ Service
MC
We organize a fabulous Hen-night/bachelorette party/bridal showe
Bridal care (manicure, pedicure, hair) with a bonus package of two (2) bridal facial appointments!
And for services we do not render directly, we know the best vendors to serve you.

In addition;
1. We give the bride information on the best places to shop for her bridals, including the pros and cons.
2. We suggest the best honeymoon locations for you round in Nigeria and outside Nigeria,.
All at an affordable price depending on your taste.

Come and be treated like the royalty you are!

Visit our facebook Fan page at : https://www.facebook.com/cupidsimpressions
or send an email to cupidsimpressions22@yahoo.com! Mobile No: 08063611208

Re: Introduce Your Business by adebayo777(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dear Entrepreneurs,
I am the CEO of Edensmobile Solutions, a foremost Digital Marketing Company in Nigeria, we use various strategy from bulk SMS, email marketing to promote small scale business to fit into their budget. We have obtained highly robust and dynamic database of mobile numbers and email addresses to bring your product in front of hundreds of targeted market.

Thank you

Adebayo Adelakun
CEO/President
Edensmobile Solutions
www.edensmobile.com
edensmobile@gmail.com
+234 7030331927
Re: Introduce Your Business by ciskenn(m): 2:36am On Mar 25, 2015
INTRODUCING

CARDINAL SCIENTIFIC LIMITED.

Are you presently doing your Research work, Projects etc?

Are you a Principal or Proprietor of a School that wants your School laboratory to be equipped with Modern Laboratory equipment for Science Students practicals?

If you are in need of quality
laboratory Chemicals ,
Reagents ,
Biochemical Chemicals and Reagents,
Microbiology Media ,Charts, Models
Geographical Materials,
Culture Media,
Clinical Equipment and Reagents,
Medical,
Hospital,
Glassware,
Apparatus,
Consumables and
laboratory equipment in Nigeria.

We deliver highest quality products in a timely
fashion and for competitive prices while providing
the finest available services to every customer.

Our range of Laboratory testing materials applies to Industrial and Medical:
Production programming,
Quality Control,
Analysis kits.

In terms of Grade, we assure you of your Standards and Specifications like GPR: General Purpose Reagents. Analytical Grades, etc.

We look forward to the opportunity to provide you
our quality products and excellent services at
competitive prices.

Kindly Call:
I.G- 08039651249
Kennedy- 08182161459, 08032774091
Collins- 08069434300

WHATSAPP: 08032774091

Email :enyeribekennedy@gmail.com
cc: cardinalscientificng@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ogagus Solutions
What we do;
web design
hosting
reseller hosting
bulk sms
sale of internet data bundles
consultancy

Our websites;
www.emzyhost.com
www.emzysms.com
Phone: 08114111235

Re: Introduce Your Business by kokolinxum: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello am koko Linxum by name CEO of www.suretunez.net

Do you need a website to trend your business/career
Do you need a blog for your company/Church/social group/Political group/Personal use?
Do you wanna learn blogging
Do you wanna learn how to make money blogging?

Kindly reach us let's negotiate
----------------------------------------

☎ +2348147427860
BBM »» pin:20C5D6D9
||Somewhere_in_Nigeria||

Kindly join our Channel for 24hours update
»»C002ECB8B
Re: Introduce Your Business by gede7744(f): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
mine is KNITT & WEAR. We make cardigans and sport wears for schools.

are prices are affordable and we deliever anywhere in Nigeria.

a trial will convince you.

you can contact us on gede7744@yahoo.com or whatsapp 08085473977
Re: Introduce Your Business by Anny0526(f): 3:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello dear:

Please find the pictures of my cage using in african farm.
Nigeria, kenya, uganda and so on.
High quality galvanized and plastic coated cages for 20 years using.
Welcome for talking:
Anny Wang
Jinjin.0526@hotmail.com
0086 13663282016

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by feminineA: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Flourishing Pearl Nigeria Limited is a registered company under the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria. We are exporters well known African foods and condiments. Our products are carefully sourced under very strict hygiene conditions. We have the following products to offer:
- Yam flour (Elubo- 100% yam flour)
- Garri ( White and Yellow)
- Melon (Sesame Seeds)
- Dried red chilli pepper ( Powdered or Not blended)
- Crayfish (Big ones, small ones)
- Beans (Oloyin)
- Iru Ekiti (Locust beans also known as Dawadawa) Powder
- Roasted Fish (Cat Fish)
- Zobo Leaves (Roselle, sorrel, flor de Jamaica or rose-mallow)
And every other food item sold in Nigeria such as Indomie, peak milk, three crown milk, Milo, knoor, Maggi, Goldern Morn, Richoco, Semovita, Semolina,Whole wheat powder, Royco, Choco Milo, palm oil, Aboniki, tom-tom, Bitter kola, Shea butter, Moringa, Nido, Kolanut, Soybeans, Ofada Rice,
PROCESS.
- Items will be packed based on your specification of weight. E.g 100grams or 1kg.
- All items of 50kg or less will be sent via air freight (To be received by you within 3-7 working days).
- Items of 50kg or more will be sent via shipping which takes between 15-30 working days.
PAYMENT
- The business operates a PayPal account (UK) PayPal protects both the buyer and seller and also offers a money back guarantee after a particular time frame.
- The money could also be sent via Western Union.
- Payment must be made after orders have been finalized before goods can be processed
Please patronize us today
Contact us:
Phone calls/ Whatsapp: +234 8096 6025 23
Email:, flourishingpearlng@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
BEST QUALITY IMPORTED ACRYLIC SATIN PAINT IN NIGERIA

.PINTAR services limited is the sole agent of SUVINIL Paints & GLASSURIT Paints that are produced by BASF the biggest German chemical company in the world, ATLAS brushes and rollers in Nigeria. The Paint is a German Product but has its Production plant situated in Brazil. the good thing is the same tropicalized weather condition Nigeria shares with Brazil. suvinil paints have a very high acrylic content that makes it resistant to weather conditions. We work with big Companies like ITB Nig. Ltd, Cappa D’alberto , Dori Construction , A & K Construction , Central Realities, Lambert Electromec to name a few.

It has a high durability

Wall Acrylic Sealer

Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwuwike2ny(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
08111595550 - whatApp

Re: Introduce Your Business by okpoko: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello people, If u av access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
Re: Introduce Your Business by 2ms(m): 3:09am On Apr 03, 2015
zoelife:
We are a website development company. we design websites for individuals and corporate bodies and also for businesses to help boost their clientele. we also design software and design company logos. generally, we create an image for companies online. You can reach us on 08026345523 or email ify.okeke@yahoo.com.
nice1
Re: Introduce Your Business by Godpinkin(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Urgeny sale of Galaxy Largr format printer.
Printing width= 6ft wide.
Price=2.5million.
Also with Computers, UPS and split Unit Air condition.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Lancier(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Do you know you need not leave the comfort of your home or office to process your insurance policies? We at InsuranceDirect2U will do all the hassles for you by processing all needed documents promptly, ensuring you get prompt and efficient service. We deliver your policy documents direct to your doorstep plus full claims support should you have a claim in future.

Call us now and give us your brief. Our number is 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb WITHIN NIGERIA ONLY

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by fabrigas18(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Join WWW.WORLDSMSHUB.COM today to send free and cheap sms worldwide. Cheap, fast and reliable bulk sms platform.
For enquiries call or text: +2348135521218
Email: worldsmshub18@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.