Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (466264 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by injiniyafoods: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
INJINIYAFOODSLTD
Indadun Moringa Leaf Tea (NAFDAC approved), is made from the “Miracle Tree” Moringa Oleifera (Zogale) known for its high nutritional value, as a dietary supplement with abundant health benefits.
Moringa Leaf Tea cures malnutrition, reduces blood sugar, normalises blood pressure, improves digestion, reduces Wrinkles/Age lines, expels internal worms and contains antioxidants that fights against cancer cells. It improves Breast milk for Nursing Mothers and strengthens the immune system.
Part of the health Benefits of Moringa is that it contains 17 times the calcium of Milk, 9 times the protein of yoghurt, 10 times the vitamin A of carrots and 25 times the iron of spinach.
NAFDAC REG NO: 08-2773L

Contact us
Email: info@injiniyafoodsltd.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are you an Artisan or Entrepreneur?
Would you like to boost sales of your goods and services?
Would you like for your goods and services to be known
to numerous people on our website?

thousands of people are looking out for those who provide
all sorts of goods and services throughout the country and
our website is like a look book or diary to them, so why
not get yours registered today?

With just a one time payment of one thousand naira you
can get your businesses listed on www.artisansngn.com ,
no renewal fee required.

This is an opportunity you will not want to miss. whatsapp or call us on 08130378428, bbm pin; 53121713 for
more details.
You will be glad you did.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are you an Artisan or Entrepreneur?

Would you like to boost sales of your goods and services?
Would you like for your goods and services to be known
to numerous people on our website?

thousands of people are looking out for those who provide
all sorts of goods and services throughout the country and
our website is like a look book or diary to them, so why
not get yours registered today?

With just a one time payment of one thousand naira you
can get your businesses listed on www.artisansngn.com , no renewal fee required.

This is an opportunity you will not want to miss. Inbox
me or call on 08130378428, bbm pin; 53121713 for
more details.
You will be glad you did.

Re: Introduce Your Business by rexericx(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2016

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Do you live, work and/or run a business in lekki-Ajah/after Ajah? Join theibejulekkiconnect on facebook and instagram; a lot of info/business awaits you
Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwudiugwegbu: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Buy Brand New ABB Transformers of all sizes From Europe With One Year Warranty And Original Test Report. We Also Do fibre optical Instalation. call 08188723968 or 08165758496

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by IPBTSCOMMS: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
We Install and Configure CCTVs and Survelliance Cameras(that can be view from anywhere in the world and locally), PABX telephony and Wireless Network for internet Connectivity to Hotels, Offices, Shopping Malls, Plazas, Homes, Schools etc. Our installations are cost friendly and highly affordable.. Call Us today 08130420080
Re: Introduce Your Business by Rhegos: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rhegos Resources

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by engineerjimmy: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2016
We develop websites(html,css,js,php,asp.net,magento,joomla,wordpress etc) for businesses (building service firms,Plumbing businesses,Electrical Businesses,Technical businesses,Schools,Churches,Poultries,Photography businesses,Blog sites,Boutiques,Hospitals,Suppliers&Distributors,get a responsive website today to boost your market sales&productivity,contact me on avistaictserve@outlook.com,#08170697723.Looking forward to work with you,cheers
Re: Introduce Your Business by engineerjimmy: 4:20am On Mar 18, 2016
We develop websites(html,css,js,php,asp.net,magento,joomla,wordpress etc) for businesses (building service firms,Plumbing businesses,Electrical Businesses,Technical businesses,Schools,Churches,Poultries,Photography businesses,Blog sites,Boutiques,Hospitals,Suppliers&Distributors,get a responsive website today to boost your market sales&productivity,contact me on avistaictserve@outlook.com,#08170697723.BBpin 5C18451C : Looking forward to work with you,cheers
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
No networking! No uplines! No downlines! No "invite-someone-to-a-seminar/business meeting" it is just BUSINESS

Help someone grow LONG, STRONG AND HEALTHY HAIR!

Join our wholesaler team today with #20,000 only And start your best business venture ever!!!!!

You also get one-on-one business advisory sessions FREE for 6 months!

So, watchu waiting for?

Don't forget to tell a friend
BBM: 5EE4A868
If whatsapp? Drop your number

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by elknice: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
The Best an Affordable CCTV/IP Surveillance Installation and Maintenance

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Mazdaenginepart: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Looking for where to buy your car engines
or wholesaler buyer
Here is a place you can get legit and cheap price
And will see the goods before payment
I am osita stay at lagos ladipo
So any country in african or any state in nigeria i supllied my goods there
Make me your seller i will do you well thanks
whatsapp me 08139084701
Or mail Whymedam@india.com

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Your Business by reallora825: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Need to clean your home/ office?
Finished building?
Moving out and into a new apartment?
WE do the cleaning job at affordable rates.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by websuccess(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
engineerjimmy:
We develop websites(html,css,js,php,asp.net,magento,joomla,wordpress etc) for businesses (building service firms,Plumbing businesses,Electrical Businesses,Technical businesses,Schools,Churches,Poultries,Photography businesses,Blog sites,Boutiques,Hospitals,Suppliers&Distributors,get a responsive website today to boost your market sales&productivity,contact me on avistaictserve@outlook.com,#08170697723.BBpin 5C18451C : Looking forward to work with you,cheers

If you are into website design/development, you rather have one yourself.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 5:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Nigeria are set to smile as meat processing becomes the next development target for investors.
Starting meat processing is also best
if you are looking for a good business
opportunity that has a stable. Meat
processing (shop) factory,butchery business handles the beef cows,pork,chicken,lamb&
goat,sausages packaging,pricing display varieties of meats in freezer and distribution of carcasses such as
Beef,pork,lamb and goat,chicken
fish,seafood,burgers,sausages, mince
meat and other livestock. A meat market store provides a business opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business.Opening a meat market store requires financing to pay for the location,equipment, staff and start-up inventory.This financing may come from personal savings,loans or investments from business partners.
Physical Vocations are important for
meat market stores since you need a
place to prepare the meat for sell
while also giving a permanent
destination for your customers. You
simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market
store.For opening and setting up meat
processing (shop) sausage factory,butchery or getting the best butchery meat shop,bakery,kitchen equipment in nigeria and training of staff we are here to help. Furthermore, I propose to set up your newly reputable organization which I will definitely take in charge of the following: Putting the construction in place Getting the proper equipments
Recruiting of the best staff
Training of the staff (facilitators)
Setting up the equipments/other
materials development/ business ideas.
Purchasing,consultancy
Proposal is the investigations of
investment project in terms of sale,
turn-over, market growth, technical
specification and most importantly
profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of these meat
supermarket was conceive as
vertically integrated business to
convert locally available raw
materials mainly live stock through
spinning for the production of meat
parts which we have profitable
benefit from the farm e.g. beef,
smoked goat, fresh goat, fresh lamb,
chicken, pork, spices etc.
The distinctive feature of the meat
supermarket is that it has the
capability for production, such as
Ban saw machine, mince meat
machine, pricing machine, rapping
machine, ham burger machine,
compressor machine, vacuum
machine, stainless table, chiller/
freezer, display cabinet shelves,
packaging materials, knives, e. t. c.
For more information on
contact
Samuel(butcher)meat processing consultant nigeria.
Tel.whatsapp no" 08020685390
Email: smoronfade@yahoo.com
Lagos nigeria.
My 16years of commitment to the meat and food industries.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by 2SWT(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
injiniyafoods:
INJINIYAFOODSLTD
Indadun Moringa Leaf Tea (NAFDAC approved), is made from the “Miracle Tree” Moringa Oleifera (Zogale) known for its high nutritional value, as a dietary supplement with abundant health benefits.
Moringa Leaf Tea cures malnutrition, reduces blood sugar, normalises blood pressure, improves digestion, reduces Wrinkles/Age lines, expels internal worms and contains antioxidants that fights against cancer cells. It improves Breast milk for Nursing Mothers and strengthens the immune system.
Part of the health Benefits of Moringa is that it contains 17 times the calcium of Milk, 9 times the protein of yoghurt, 10 times the vitamin A of carrots and 25 times the iron of spinach.
NAFDAC REG NO: 08-2773L

Contact us
Email: info@injiniyafoodsltd.com
I how can I get your products,?

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by freezyfofo(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
I'm freezyfofo a music producer base in Lagos. 08133219041
Download my free beat pack. Click here>> www.datafilehost.com/d/1bb6027f

Re: Introduce Your Business by wijil: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Wijil from Indonesia
I have a Coco Charcoal Shisha / coco briquette factory. I have produced the best premium products that have been exporting to Middle East countries. Also we are producing hardwood and sawdust charcoal for barbeque and stove.
Now, we are trying to expand to Asia Pacific, Africa, European and US Market... and looking for partners, or buyers.
Here are some pictures of my factory in West Java – Indonesia and sample of our CocoBri -shisha
If you have any questions just text/wa at the number below or you can email me.

Regards
Wijil Nugroho
Text/wa: +6281286427476
Blackberry Pin: 289819D0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rst0j6qlkfosozq/mesin%20ayakan%20n%20penghancur.mov?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogpw4hw54nve2he/mesin%20mixer%20-%20masak%20-%20cetak%20-%20conveyer.mov?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bauozy4iqwov30m/IMG-20160223-WA0009.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3lv1t21ds6yj8o/IMG-20160223-WA0006.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56sz4fczjl23ryc/IMG-20160223-WA0011.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/33t4rsn781j5aj2/IMG-20160223-WA0013.jpg?dl=0

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by JuroTrading: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Good Day Everyone.

I work for a company called Juro Trading.

Juro Trading CC is a SADEC registered South African Importer and Exporter.We are based in Cape Town, South Africa.

Juro specializes in the design, marketing and supply of innovative below the line advertising materials to the African continent and abroad.Our target market is focused on the emerging informal trade sectors, and we develop our range of products to fit within these areas of trade.

Our product line includes the following:

• Fibreglass Mobile Money Kiosks (We work with MTN, Airtel and other Mobile companies throughout Africa)
• Vending Trolley
• Spin Signs
• Stick Out Signs
• Wall Mounted Flags
• Injection Moulded Products
• Lightboxes
• Parasols
and much much more.............

All the products are branded accordingly. We can ship the products anywhere in Africa. For images of our products please see the attached files.

For more info please feel free to contact us at graphics@juro.co.za or info@juro.co.za

Re: Introduce Your Business by CoolAmbience(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies,

I am Engr. Mcdonald Emenike, CEO of Procorr Integrated Solutions Limited, PISL.

Procorr is Africa's Sole Representative (ex.SA) of Coolshield International (Pty) Limited, Australia, the global leader in Energy Conserving Solutions.

We offer the Australian global award-winning Indoor Cooling Alternative (without air conditioning) known as Solacoat.

Solacoat keeps Telecom shelter cabins cool; lowers heat loads in Banks, Media Outfits, Quick Service Restaurants, Factories, Warehouses, Residences Etc, resulting in the elimination or downsizing of cooling equipment. It also guarantees clients 10-15% minimum recovery on diesel/electricity costs while ensuring significant reductions in C02 emissions (cleaner and healthier environments).

The product is very affordable, comes with a minimum of ten years documented guaranty and ensures recoup of investment within 6-12 months post installation. Delivery is subject to order payment confirmation and takes between 1-8 weeks depending on the client's exclusive requirements.

We may be contacted via email; info@procorrsolutions.com and mcdonaldemenike@procorrsolutions.com or direct call to +234-8039352489.

We look forward to being of service to you. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by olasquare: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks once again for giving us a consideration.....looking forward to cordially serving you right

•MOBILES

•COMPUTERS

•NETWORKING + CCTV + PABX INSTALLATIONS

•SOFTWARE

•IT CONSULTANCY

•INVERTERS & SOLAR INSTALLATIONS

CONTACT US TODAY FOR SALES, INSTALLATION, REPAIR, CONSULTANCY

APPLE, HP, DELL, SONY, TOSHIBA, ACER, MYSQL, ORACLE, ANTIVIRUS, SERVERS, WAN, LAN, FIBER, PABX/PBX/INTERCOM, CCTV, .NET, MAC,
VISUAL PRESENTATION, PROJECTORS, DIGITAL EQUIPMENTS,
OPERATING SYSTEM(s), OFFICE SUITES,

Tel: 08027566682, 0803863304

OLANREWAJU SHOYEMI

9 Osundairo Street (old-Oremeji str.), computer village Ikeja, Lagos.

Thanks

Yours sincerely

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwudiugwegbu: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2016
do u know you can earn so much money (from 50k upwards) this through the sale of brand new transformers? yes you can.
transformers are been bought everyday, especially since the government is working so hard to make sure we have a stable power system in the country. companies buy transformers, individuals buy transformers, the government also buy, schools,churches, etc.

how do you tap into this?
just send adverts online about the purchase of transformers with your number on it. when you are called , tell the client you will forward them to your sales manager (08188723968) when the call comes through my company lighthouse standard company will close the deal and send you your commission of 50,000 or more depending on the size of the transformer. its that simple. our website is www.lighthousestandard.com.
pls feel free to make enquiries via phone on this portal

Buy Brand New ABB Transformers of all sizes From Europe With One Year Warranty And Original Test Report. We Also Do fibre optical Instalation. call 08188723968 or 08165758496

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2016
The Installation of a 2000Liters/hr Reverse Osmosis System at Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suW-llRhciQ

BumpaServices offers various solutions to your water treatment needs. With experienced technical staffs, We can handle any of your water treatment needs. We also provide on-site training of personnel for continuous maintenance of the treatment system.
Our expertise is highly recommended and sort after by home developers and Industries. We can also give you a preview of what to expect using CAD softwares on demand.
Visit our service page for more info http://bumpadeals.com/index.php/bumpaservices, call 08171328121 or send a mail to bumpadeals@gmail.com for a free quotation. We are also available for on-site visitation

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by mhaki(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Startup Web
Micro website
Price: ₦60,000

Business Startup Bundle
Logo, Business cards & Micro website
Price: ₦85,000

eCommerce Website
Mobile-friendly layout, Online payments, Inventory management.
Price: ₦150,000

Send an email to get started - hello@startandbeyonnd.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by YELKEM: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Buy 2008 toyota Camry for 2.2m. car available for inspection. lagos clearance.
A clean America used. 08033310046

Re: Introduce Your Business by addforcemachine: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Enjoy our Videos on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_kkr_OR7k

Hello,

Would you want to expand your machine in local market? Let our machine be your helper.
Your customers must love them.

mobile self loading concrete mixer machine trucks for construction.
ADDFORCE LT3500 - self loading concrete mixer machine trucks output 14cbm/hour
ADDFORCE LT1500 - self loading concrete mixer machine trucks output 6cbm/hour

Our Projects for Example:

1)Addforce self loading concrete mixer working in Uzbekistan for end users project

2) Addforce self loading concrete mixer working in Kazakhstan for end users project

3) Addforce self loading concrete mixer working in Russia for end users project

The above machine must help you exploit and expand market easily.

If interested, please contact Ms.Jennifer Zhu via jennifer@addforce.cn

Best Wishes!

Addforce Machine Co., Limited
Tel: +86-537-2531667
Fax:+86-537-2072035
Mobile:+86-15963756225
jennifer@addforce.cn sale@addforce.cn
WWW.ADDFORCE.CN
Visit us at Booth 13-853, CTT 2016 Moscow (May.31-June.3, 2016)

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by addforcemachine: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello,

Would you want to expand your machine in local market? Let our machine be your helper.
Your customers must love them.

Production Line in Our Factory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhERB9-rTh0

mobile self loading concrete mixer machine trucks for construction.
ADDFORCE LT3500 - self loading concrete mixer machine trucks output 14cbm/hour
ADDFORCE LT1500 - self loading concrete mixer machine trucks output 6cbm/hour

Our Projects for Example:

1)Addforce self loading concrete mixer working in Uzbekistan for end users project

2) Addforce self loading concrete mixer working in Kazakhstan for end users project

3) Addforce self loading concrete mixer working in Russia for end users project

The above machine must help you exploit and expand market easily.

If interested, please contact Ms.Jennifer Zhu via jennifer@addforce.cn

Best Wishes!

Addforce Machine Co., Limited
Tel: +86-537-2531667
Fax:+86-537-2072035
Mobile:+86-15963756225
jennifer@addforce.cn sale@addforce.cn
WWW.ADDFORCE.CN
Visit us at Booth 13-853, CTT 2016 Moscow (May.31-June.3, 2016)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.