Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (465917 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by tobbyhandel(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2017
DON'T BE LIKE MR GABRIEL

Once upon a time, Mr Gabriel living in Lagos was preparing to travel to the states. As a wise investor, he decides to invest some money in property in Lekki by buying some plots of land.

This was in 2001. He contacted the realtor who showed him some choice locations at N6m/plot.

"This is expensive. It will take 30yrs for this to develop" - Mr Gabriel lamented.
He traveled without buying the property. After 15yrs in the states, he returned to find out to his bewilderment that Lekki has developed beyond his expectation.

He called his realtor to get him a quote. "I have some brief Mr Gabriel and the cheapest among them is 120m/plot" - The realtor said.

Mr Gabriel was shocked. He didn't take the realtor for his words. He searched around and found out that it was true.

Lesson 1: "Don't wait to buy land, buy land wait"

After frantic search, he was able to get an offer at Ibeju-Lekki for 1.5.m/plot. He's going to buy 50 plots this time. He has learnt his lessons. He told the realtor he will be paying the next day, He forgot. After a week, he called to initiate the transfer and he was shocked to hear the estate was sold out.

Lesson 2: "The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to pay today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
He ended up buying a property nearby for 2m/plot against the 1.5m.

Don't be Mr Gabriel.

Ibeju-Lekki is presenting a unique, fantastic opportunity to you today. Her development rate will be faster than that of Lekki because of massive projects like Lekki Free trade zone, Lekki Deep Sea port, The Dangote refinery, Lagos smart city and a whole lot.

For further details and inspections call or Whatapp *08039472461*

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by coinanytime(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good Afternoon Great NLs

Buy and Sell your Perfect Money, bitcoin and Neteller with ease! visit our website, www.coinanytime.com and place your order, Quick funding guaranteed.

Contact us:
Hotlines:09076173466, 08143734998
WHATSAPP:09022387191
BBM:D8CBF1A1
Re: Introduce Your Business by chamstick(m): 4:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Survey business wealth by my mentor chidi obinna (google it)

Here is the opportunity for a better life.
this is from chamberlain A,CEO www.Surecent..com
I am here to share my internet money making
secret with you.
I make money from different online sources
but am here to share the survey secret with you.
All thanks to Mr Chidi Obinna for sharing his
money making secret with me and other internet
marketers.

I will give the unrevealed secrets and
more websites.

you can read more from Mr chidi's website
www.myopinionmoney.com
also
http://binaryoptionsultimate.com/

http://www.peoplesgist.com/2017/03/wow-ceo-of-internet-millionaires.html

www.surecent..com/2017/07/surveygiveaway.html
thanks.
CALL 07033603521
Re: Introduce Your Business by PoWConsulting: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Bonanza!!! With #2,000, Get these Business Plans and Manuals within 30 seconds...

Hello, it’s a season of promo. Get these agribusiness manuals and Business plans for just #2,000. This is the biggest promo in Nigeria. Get these quality, standard and BANKABLE documents within seconds upon payment. Don't let these opportunities pass you by...

1. Business plan on Grasscutter farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs…

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…

3. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

4. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

5. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

6. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

7. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

8. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

9. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging (Instant and Non Instant)

10. Manual on Improved Snail farming

11. Manual on Improved Plantain farming

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

13. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless fufu flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava starch

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

17. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava starch

18. Manual on Instant and Non Instant Plantain Flour

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Note: The Business plan and Business Manuals are results of practical training workshops acquired from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria with their process technologies worth more than #20,000 each.

Let us know if you are interested in purchasing any of the aforementioned documents.

The manuals would be sent to your functional email address/WhatsApp IMMEDIATELY after receipt of payment. It is an automatic response system.

Details of payment method would be sent to you after we have got your confirmation that you want to purchase the documents.

Purchase more than two documents and get one for FREE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by TynoWill: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Laser Cut Services available at Linkorp Ltd, Lagos

We are pleased to offer our laser cut services for fabrics, plastics, wood, acrylic and other materials. Using our industrial grade laser cut machines and our laser cut design software, we offer fast and efficient laser cut services at very affordable prices. For further details, please call 08022236748, 08028006691.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ncarry: 1:14am On Jul 08, 2017
We Teach You To Make Money via your Mobile Phone.

Learn how you can make use of your Mobile Phone as your Office and Make 6 figure income monthly.

This Process our professionals would show you works.
More people are getting to know how as they expose all the secrets within a couple of hours.

We will Train and Network you in our Whatsapp Group Forum.

Send an email and drop your whatsapp number stating "SHOW ME HOW" to:
nowcarrynow@gmail.com

IT’S FREE.
Re: Introduce Your Business by globaljobs(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Erimama investment company Ltd is a real estate investment company that provides two key services:

1. We manufacture portable cabins (also called Portacabins) and all types of insulated and non-insulated steel buildings.

2. We also offer land for sale and buildings for sale in Lagos Nigeria

Our official web site is:

http://www.nigeriaportablecabins.com

Contact phone numbers: 07086459367 & 08057912607
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2017
WATERPROOF WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL IN LAGOS.

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.
CALL 08101045154 FOR MORE INFO.

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by dieseldey: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Movement of load/commodities Across Lagos. Port harcourt, Aba, Owerri, Abuja and throughout Nigeria has never been easier.

You no longer have to go through the stress of finding a moving van or truck to move your commodities.

You can now book a moving van/truck online to meet you at your specified location and time. You also get personnel to handle the carrying, loading, unloading and delivery to desired location.

Visit www.haulage.com.ng today.

You can also contact us directly

Mr, Oloruntoba

Email: operations@haulage.com.ng

www.haulage.com.ng

Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
To make inquiry for cables and also place order

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables-why/2

For complete design of ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DESIGN drawing visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

For complete standard electrical and mechanical installation visit;

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tocheagle(m): 4:58am On Jul 13, 2017

Re: Introduce Your Business by Zdoh(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

and Neteller funds at good
rate.Bring your funds for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Call/Whatsap....08088759163.
Re: Introduce Your Business by amyvals(f): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, I supply Akwaibom crayfish to all states in Nigeria. Send in ur orders now, as I will be going to market next week. Contact 09031654754

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by jimmy212(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2017
TEETH WHITENING KITS AVAILABLE FOR #NO need to go to the dentist! Get a TEETH WHITENING KIT!!!!

�Results in 2-3 days!
�Removes deep dental stains!
�safe and certified!
� Kills bacteria!
�Long lasting results!

DELIVERY NATIONWIDE

ORDER NOW WHILE STOCK LAST!!!

Contact whatsap number: +917349049514
Re: Introduce Your Business by tobyath: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2017
CASH OUT your ITUNES GIFT CARDS [$25 - $100]
I pay after redeeming the cards.
Also, I'm buying AMAZON GIFT CARDS with receipt.
Gift Cards pictures must be clear
Your payment is guaranteed and safe if your card is valid/good.
I PAY IN NAIRA & BITCOINS ..

Call/WhatsApp
Re: Introduce Your Business by NoLotty7(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business by Jababy3135(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chevix Haulage and Movers is a moving/haulage company that carries out logistics services like home or office moving or relocation and haulage of raw materials from one point to another.. Call us on 08037728240 ...verify us on Facebook, twitter and instagram
....Changing your environment while keeping your home....
Re: Introduce Your Business by maisauki: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
THIS IS ADETOYI ISMAIL OKE, OWNER OF MAISAUKI VENTURES(duly registered with d govt CAC/BN 2460360)
I deal in agricultural produce like local rice, bean, sesame, maize, sorghum, millet, guinea corn, soya beans, etc and animals like ram, goats, cows
You can contact me on 09063808979, 08030744985
Although based in Katsina, i have links in all d states of d federation and can get your goods over to you in good time no matter d distance or quantity of your order
A TRIAL WILL PUT SMILES ON YOUR FACE, GOD WILLING
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2017
HAULAGE EXCHANGE EXPERT
Haulage Exchange is a tried and tested ‘trade-only’ platform for same-day haulage and express freight delivery operators. We help our member businesses to improve their efficiency, gain new clients and forge long-lasting business relationships in the industry.
Are you a TRUCK/TRAILER DRIVER looking for job?

Did you own a Truck/Trailer looking for a driver?

Did you have loads or goods anywhere in Nigeria and you need our service?

Did you own a faulty trucks that needs repair?

Did you want to monitor your truck and driver at same time in real-time?

Did you want to buy trucks or Tyre?
If yes is your answer then we @ haulage exchange is the solution

We have different trucks that we make use of, to deliver your goods locally.
We have trucks that can run both local and interstate for oil and gas.
Talk to us today, let reason together how we can be of help
Call/Whatsapp us on 08144758217, visit us @ www.haulageexchange.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by alist(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2017
You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 5679163D
contact us Alist where we have a passion for perfection.
follow my blog.......http://alistdevelopers..com.ng/
Like our Facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/alistdevelopersltd/
Re: Introduce Your Business by kmoni1: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi , Good day.. My name is Kayode..A director at Donovan green Energy limited. Kindly contact me for your dollar needs locally and internationally . We send dollars to the intended target and we get naira in return examples of places we deal in include but not limited to US, UK, China, Dubai , Hong Kong, Most parts of Europe and beyond. .we handle all kinds of volumes .. Our rates are affordable and acceptable... A trial will convince you..
You can send me whatsapp messages via 08180694259 or give me a call on my direct line 08116959648...You can also send a mail to us at kayodey2k4@yahoo.com or k.adegbokiki@gmail.com Many thanks..
Re: Introduce Your Business by PoWConsulting: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Zaxdon(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2017
Thank for this wonderful opportunity,
I have an MLM website which I want to redesign to an online lottery site, what I need I a partner to collaborate with. And also I am working on building an online market place which will focus on a particular market I also need a positive person to partner with. Reason is because of lack of fund and also two is better than one.
If interested email me johnboscoatansi@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by MoyosBlog123: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Wow, great opportunity here.

Lightmax stores is an online store. Home of exquisite fashion and household items.
We sell in both wholesales and retail and our prices are Affordable.
You can reach us on
Facebook: Lightmax stores
Whatsapp chat only: 08083707651
Email: Lightmaxstores@gmail.com

Some of our products attached.

Thank you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by dade112: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kiddies Educational Android Tablet is an easy and fun way to educate your kids. Through this tablet, your child can learn a lot such as hand co-ordination while aiding other skills such as reading and writing. Kiddies Educational Android Tablet is simply learning made easy.Calculation,reading e t c
Comes with free tempered glass worth 5k
Front and back camera, 512 Ram... 8gb....parental guidance
Android 4.2.2
Playstore to download apps
Different specifications available.Get for your kids today @Garnetsystems and make them technology savvy.

For your; »E-commerce »Web Development »Adverts online »Bulk Email/Sms »Engineering/Networking »IT products.

Contact GARNET SYSTEMS today 08023947494,pin:275B20AF
GARNET SYSTEMS...providing solution to your IT needs.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Christie171(f): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Christineklin is a private cleaning service...
We help you clean your home/offices @your convenient time for a token.
@christineklin, we don't just clean, we take care of your property....make us your cleaning custodian today!
cleanliness is next to christineklin!!
christineklin...pristinefreshness!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Avcor: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Children hold the key to the future. We want the best for your kids and what could be better really than children who are good with numbers?

AVCOR 2D Exercise Books (40 Leaves) = ₦100

Get MORE for less!

Order for your schools now.
We deliver at No Delivery Costs to you.

The AVCOR numbering exercise books gives your kids 40leaves of excellence creating a path for a lifetime of success.

The thick book cover of the AVCOR numbering exercise books means that you have durability guaranteed with even higher volume at very affordable costs.

What more can we say? Get an AVCOR numbering exercise book TODAY!

Send an email to info@avcornigeria.com

AVCOR GLOBAL SERVICES (AGS)

Experience education on a new horizon… Teach children to journey on a path of self discovery with AVCOR exercise books.

Book your orders now: info@avcornigeria.com

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @Avcor_
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: Avcor Global Services
Re: Introduce Your Business by wehla(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
HighChief Enterprises:
We offer the following services>
1, Corporate services>. (Private Courier services, Branding & Bills payment). 2, Business Transactions>(Formal & Informal Representation within Nigeria) 3, Documentation>(Processing of Govt & Legal papers) 4, Logistics & Outsourcing< Transportation. 5, Property- Land & Building(Acquisition & Sales). Project supervision 6, Materials Recycling Consultancy. We are on 08034101982, 07087988884. rottyowo@gmail.com. Trust and Integrity
Re: Introduce Your Business by wehla(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
wehla:
HighChief Enterprises:
We offer the following services>
1, Corporate services>. (Private Courier services, Branding & Bills payment). 2, Business Transactions>(Formal & Informal Representation within Nigeria) 3, Documentation>(Processing of Govt & Legal papers) 4, Logistics & Outsourcing< Transportation. 5, Property- Land & Building(Acquisition & Sales). Project supervision 6, Materials Recycling Consultancy. We are on 08034101982, 07087988884. rottyowo@gmail.com. Trust and Integrity
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2017
we sell bakery,kitchen,laundry,fast food&butchery equipment. and confectioneries. tel. +2348020685390

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.