Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Advise On Business Of 3m - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise On Business Of 3m (93 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Network Are In The Business Of Falsehood.. / I Need Advise On Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Business Of 3m by anyination: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Good day!
Any advice on business to start up with capital of 3m in Nigeria before I eat this money finish..
Re: Advise On Business Of 3m by fuckJones(f): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2023
anyination:
Good day!
Any advice on business to start up with capital of 3m in Nigeria before I eat this money finish..
use 1.3 to 1.5m to rent two bedrooms apartment in Lagos, Abuja or port Harcourt, furnish it and register it on AirAnB or booking.com to be use for short rent.

you will double your within 6 month
Re: Advise On Business Of 3m by anyination: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=fuckJones post=124514971] use 1.3 to 1.5m to rent two bedrooms apartment in Lagos, Abuja or port Harcourt, furnish it and register it on AirAnB or booking.com to be use for short rent.

you will double your within 6 month [/quote

I'm currently in enugu...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Too Much Dollars As A Blogger With Less Clicks / What Is The Meaning Of Dissent / Do You Need Data ❓ Are You Looking For A Way To Make Extra Income❓ Never Worry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.