Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner (24193 Views)

Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists / Miss Cross River Princess Mercy Odey Abu Crowned Queen Of Aso International / Tiana Ivy Emerges Queen Of Face Of Democracy Pageant 021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by ecamzy: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Miss Tiana Uche Michaels was crowned The Queen of South East Nigeria 2023 in a glittering event held on Saturday, July 15 at Gardenia Hotel in Independence Layout, Enugu.

The 23-year-old final student of university of Nigeria Nsukka is an entrepreneur, event planner and coordinator. She bested 12 other competitors to win the title.

Benita Chisom and Blessing Emmanuel were named the first and second runners-up, respectively, while Jennifer Odo Ifeoma clinched the Queen of South East Ambassador title. This year's competition themed "The New Revelation" marked the 6th edition of the prestigious regional pageant.

Speaking about winning the crown she said, “I feel elated and excited. I don’t know what the future holds but I hope for everything good to come out of it. Asides being a communicator, I’ve always wanted to be a connector of people in Nigeria so I hope to use the platform to further that to be able to connect people. Let people know that it’s okay to love one another without hating on each other.”

The Queen of South East Nigeria Beauty Pageant is a brand from Newsland Integrated Media Service outfit, targeted at redefining beauty with a connotation of purpose, and with a sole aim of carrying out humanitarian activities. The 6th edition of the pageant concluded with a soirée in Enugu State state.

Meet the new Queen of South East Nigeria:

5 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by ecamzy: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2023
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by dikings(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2023
Queen of South East... shocked The Igbo Tribe is endowed with Beautiful Women, it aint only about Physical Beauty My People...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Rendered2taste: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by EmekaMD(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Not that beautiful.
Justokdotcom

40 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
I'm not impressed, is this the best South East can offer?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by AllKnowing: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Any justification for the heavy makeup?

casualobserver:
They all end up as side chicks and baby mamas. No sensible man marries a beauty queen.

And Ojukwu, our National Hero?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Kizyte(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Hiaaa! Which kind insult be this na? Of all beautiful people in South East, na this person una see?

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by maruzia: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
I tire for these orishirishi beauty contests.

A low budget event that took place at a low budget hotel here in the coal city with less than 150 guests in attendance and low quality girls who could not even express themselves well in any Nigerian language or even in correct English.

The only thing that Nigerians know how to do well is Hype.
These winners end up at hotel rooms and hotel lobbies, only just with higher price tags.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by HacheNoire: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

May Almighty God forgive my sins.

10 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by casualobserver: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
They all end up as side chicks and baby mamas. No sensible man marries a beauty queen.

At best 2nd or 3rd wife.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by jimmyolasun: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Rigged

2 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by EdgarAllan007: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Chai, see as she fine
Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
😂 let me not say they did ojoro

8 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by airsaylongcome: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
I pray that we as a country, do not become the global HQ of Skin cancer in the future. The rate of bleaching is too damned much

13 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Caleycash(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Always frivolous activities, how about becoming best scientist in the world!?... nonsense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Kharol1234: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Which kind make up be this?

That lady on black beat the queen hands down

18 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by nwakibie3(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Their to.to go don hear am by now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by noyd911(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Congratulations to the winner 🎉
Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Kaybaba5(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Good looking queen
But can this change the price of petrol?
Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by GreenWork(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
EmekaMD:
Not that beautiful.
Justokdotcom

Well, not totally true
Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by wittywriter: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Odiegu...Lolz

Most beauty peagent winners don't usually have the best of looks...

Wittyness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Mrincredy(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Beauty pageant is dead. I still remember sylvia Edem and the likes that really made a name for themselves in the industry

1 Like

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Penguin2: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Which kind beauty queen be this wey no fit make my prik stand?

I’m sure her mgbeke makeup was done by a painter from Abakpa.

These idiots keep denigrating whatever dignity that pageantry has left.

3 Likes

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by DesChyko: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Weird
Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by pikechukwu6(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2023
I'm only thinking how wild her kitten will be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by Belleful: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Make una show me d other contesters face make i check who how Dem look. This one wen I dey see no to fine o

1 Like

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by bigdammyj: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Noted.
Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by richie240: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2023
If it had bn 'most beautiful girl in sw/north', we for no hear word again for 2 weeks straight!

Dem for remind us how we are 'tribalistic'!
grin. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner by casualobserver: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2023
AllKnowing:
Any justification for the heavy makeup?

And Ojukwu, our National Hero?

She married a man twice her age because no sensible man will marry her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? / Download Video: How To Do A Proper Eyebrow Fill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.