Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2023 (132 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2023 by dallyemmy: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 20TH 2023

THEME: YOU CAN BE THE BEST

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2023 by dallyemmy: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2023 by dallyemmy: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for Your power that works in me.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, release upon my life the grace to pay the price for excellence, in all my endeavors, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life, the grace to continue in Your word, till the end, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, the grace to diligently hearken unto Your voice, to observe and to do all Your commandments which You have commanded me, please, release upon my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as I obey You, please, set me on high above all nations of the earth, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life, the grace for total and complete obedience to Your word, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please give me the best and make me the best, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Does Jewish Law Prevent Women From Touching The Hebrew Bible During Menstruation / As A Church Worker Is It Right For Me To Have More Than One Pastor? / For God So Loved The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.