Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Run A Profitable Online Ads Without Stress! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Run A Profitable Online Ads Without Stress! (280 Views)

How To Start Profitable Online Business / 5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / Pay Your BEDC Electricity Bill Without Stress.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run A Profitable Online Ads Without Stress! by mi0147: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
https://mira0147.carrd.co

Profitable Online Ads: Run Profitable Ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIl

The Profitable Online Ads System is an all-in-one system that shows you how to run SUPER PROFITABLE ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn

How would you like to put your products and services in front of the millions of people who use Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn everyday?

Imagine the amount of attention your business gets when your ads appear on all these social media apps.

Imagine the number of calls your business gets when your ads on Twitter goes viral.

Imagine the number of sales you make when an MD/CEO or top decision maker sees your ads on LinkedIn and decides to buy in bulk.

Imagine the number of people talking about your business when your ads appears on YouTube.

The truth is you can actually place your ads on all these platforms – without being an expert!

The Profitable Online Ads System teaches anyone how to run ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn:

Without being an expert
And in as little time as possible
When you place your product or service in front of tens of millions of people who use these social media apps everyday, the sky is the limit!

THAT'S NOT ALL!
HERE ARE THE BONUSES...

1. The SOP Library – You get a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website. These SOPs are EXTREMELY DETAILED instructions that anyone can follow to perform a specific task with 99% accuracy.

2. How To Target Facebook Pages and Groups (updated for 2021) – I’ll show you how to target your competitors Facebook Pages and Groups using a tool that currently works in 2021.

3. How To Target Instagram Followers of other Accounts – I’ll show you the tools we use to target people who like a post, target people who commented on a post, target by hashtags, followers and following.

These bonuses alone are top secret; they are used by some of the biggest influencers online and this is how they really make their massive sales. That is why they never reveal them to the public.

I AM READY TO START!
Most digital marketing content is just cheap entertainment disguised as information.

This system is completely different!

My FB Ads Dashboard

Twitter Dashboard

The entire system is delivered in a “watch-me-do-it” format; you simply follow along and implement.

It’s like watching over the shoulder as the campaigns are created. Your job is to follow along and carry out the tasks.

The best way to get results is by following the process: please do not skip the modules or try to get ahead of the training.

What You Should Know About Profitable Online Ads:

With this program, my whole goal is to help you get your major big break with social media ads because this stage is the biggest roadblock and where most people who try making money running ads on social media fail.

After you create and have your first success with running ads on different social media platforms, it becomes easy as you begin to understand why things work the way they do and you can duplicate your initial results.

This is why I built a training focused on people who are just starting out with social media ads on other platforms or have previously tried it but were not successful with it.

I connect all the dots for you and show you what you need to do in order to succeed with this profitable skill of running social media ads online.

GIVE ME ACCESS!

Module 1: Introduction – Here, we quickly go over why the system exists, what you’re going to learn and the results achievable by the end of the course.

Module 2: Content and Strategy Differentiators – Here, we cover the type of content that work by platforms, and the strategies to use to ensure that ads stay profitable no matter the platform you are running ads on.

Module 3: Ads Setup and Walkthrough – This is the module where you watch step-by-step as we go from ad account creation, to payment and then watch as we create a campaign from start to finish for each platform.

Module 4: Resources – Here, we cover additional resources, software and tools that we use to optimise and get better results out of our ads.

Most business owners run ads on only Facebook and Instagram.

They have been told that Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads are the only place to advertise their products and services.

But in reality, here are the problems with Facebook and Instagram Ads:

1. Facebook Ads can be very unreliable – One day your campaign is running, the next minute your ad account is banned, disabled or blocked.

2. Payment issues – Making payment for Facebook and Instagram ads can fail at some odd moments when you need to run an ad urgently.

3. Facebook and Instagram Ads are getting saturated – Every single person is running ads on Facebook and Instagram (even scammers) and there is lack of trust which makes a lot of buyers scared of clicking on ads.

This is where other ad platforms come in.

When you run profitable ads on other platforms, it opens your products and services to a much larger audience who are willing and ready to pay. If you’re down to hustle, there’s hundreds of buyers available to you!

WHO DOESN'T WANT MORE MONEY?

WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This program is perfect for:

1. Those who are ready to run profitable ads on social media – Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter.

2. Those who are tired of depending on just one source of traffic and ready to branch out.

3. Those who want to run ads for others as a side hustle.

4. Those frustrated with constant bans, disapprovals, disabled accounts, and payment issues from Facebook Ads.

1. I have a full-time job and I don’t run a business; can I take the program? Yes, you can take the program even if you have a full-time job. You can learn how to run these ads and offer it as a service. You can make anywhere from $500 – $1,000 per month offering ads setup as a side-hustle.

2. I run ads for s3x and health products; is this program for me? We understand that this is a major problem for many people in the health niche due to bans and restrictions.

However if you can succeed with ads on Facebook and Instagram, imagine the potential when you are able to run ads on Google, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Inside the program (Module 2: Content and Strategy Differentiators), we show you how best to position your product for these platforms so you don’t face any bans or restrictions.

3. How long is the program; how quick can I finish it? We are familiar with the usual manner in which courses are filled with fluff and unnecessary information. We know you are frustrated by it. As a successful business owner, we know how busy you are. You want results and you want it delivered quickly.

This is why the Profitable Online Ads system has two words in mind – simple and sweet.

Inside Module 3: Ads Setup and Walkthrough, we cover how to run ads on each platform in 60 minutes or less. Because of this, you can go through the entire course in one afternoon and have your ads running before dinner is ready.

4. I don’t have a laptop; can I join the program? Yes you can join the program and take the lessons on a mobile phone, but it is advisable that you get a laptop as soon as possible. Most ad platforms will require you to have one.

5. I am ready to start; how do I make payment? Yay! Click any of the buttons on this page to make payment.

6. I have made payment; what happens next? Congratulations! Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email from TCY Africa containing your purchase receipt and details to access the program. Please make sure to check your promotions folder and spam folder as well.

7. Do I need to have special skills to join the program? No you do not need any skills. If you can browse the Internet, you already have the basic skills needed.

Re: How To Run A Profitable Online Ads Without Stress! by Tohsynetita1: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Am interested o, 0803154250 nine
Re: How To Run A Profitable Online Ads Without Stress! by mi0147: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
This beautiful Blueprint is still putting thousands of dollars in our pocket
Re: How To Run A Profitable Online Ads Without Stress! by mi0147: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
How to get Started?
Re: How To Run A Profitable Online Ads Without Stress! by mi0147: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Imagine earning 300k to 500k dollars from run ad online...

(1) (Reply)

Advice / What Skills Can I Learn In 3 Months On Coursera / Get App Installs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.