Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Black Sea Grains Deal - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Black Sea Grains Deal (131 Views)

Where To Buy Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt In Nigeria- 08037749796 / Get Price Update On Grains From The North. / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Sea Grains Deal by Shantyken(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Russia had been saying for months that conditions for the deal’s extension had not been fulfilled.

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin said last week that he wanted an end to sanctions on the Russian Agricultural Bank.

Other demands include the resumption of supplies of agricultural machinery and parts, lifting restrictions on insurance and reinsurance, the resumption of the Togliatti-Odesa ammonia pipeline and the unblocking of assets and the accounts of Russian companies involved in food and fertiliser exports.

“The Black Sea agreements ceased to be valid today,” Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters. “Unfortunately, the part of these Black Sea agreements concerning Russia has not been implemented so far, so [their] effect is terminated,” he added.

Copied from AL Jazeera

Now I need 1000 hectares of land for farming.
This deal collapse go favor me n my family

(1) (Reply)

Soyabean Needed In Large Quantity BG Available / How To Make Nutritious Rice Cereal For 4+ Months Baby / Dry Season: FG To Cultivate 500,000 Hectares Of Irrigable Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.