Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced (2547 Views)

Comedian Mark Angel: I Got Married In Secret And Secretly Got Divorced" / Why I Got Divorced After 25 Years Of Marriage – Nollywood Actress Shaffy Bello / Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House (2) (3) (4)

Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced by Ejima1: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7tnWBKqeXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsiI1bltP8
Dr. Olufunmilayo’s proven innocence in court is another testament
This is Dr Bolanle Aseyan from Kabba in Kogi State, an alumni of LASUTH.
She met Dr Olufunmilayo (OurFavOnlineDoctor) on Twitter on November 2019. They started talking and somehow later fell in love. In 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic, she pressured Dr Olufunmilayo to arrange her visa to come to UK

Re: Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced by Ejima1: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced by StUriah(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Evil woman

Re: Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced by oyatz(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Bolanle!

Why did you become so embittered to this level against your former Lover and helper?

If she says he doesn't want you again, just thank him and then move on.

They may be other reasons God allowed you two to know each other (it may not be marriage) and why playing the victim card? You both had and enjoyed sex together, no one did each other a favour by mutually agreeing to have sex.

I have let go of all bitterness. Even after many years, I sought for forgiveness from all those who felt I hurt them in the past and I forgive all those who hurt me in the past as well. One of my Ex-GF was very apologetic and even said she would love to marry me in the next life!

This is how far , true healing can come if we let go of our ego and enshew bitterness.

Re: Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced by silverlinen(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Damnnn

As a man/guy, women are not to be loved, especially the women if this era.

They're cancerous and to be avoided, as a male, you're suppose to get as much ladies as you want, fvck them and let them go.

There's no time to be keeping and loving those daughters of eve, those days are long gone.

Next time, Oga go wise up

Re: Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced by jurassic: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
For the sake of clarity, the name “Aseyan” is definitely not a Kabba name.
She could be from the other towns of Okun(Yoruba-speaking) part of Kogi State but definitely not from Kabba. My people are not known for this kind of behaviour.
Kabba is the most developed of the towns in Okun(The Western Senatorial district) of Kogi state. As such, most Okun people who are from those other towns claim to come from Kabba since their towns are not quite known.
I needed to respond because I’ve seen this story on different social media platforms. And I wouldn’t accept my root being ridiculed on social media.
This has nothing to do with the person who posted this.
I just needed to get this out there. Thank you all.

PHOTOS : Lady Gaga Goes Completely Nude, In Public / Checkout Ice Prince Striking The "Gun Man" Pose. #DO.P.E / Gospel Artist Busola Oke " ELEYELE" Cheats Death In Ghastly Motor Accident