Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

This Can Save You A Life Time Trouble, Don't Neglect Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Can Save You A Life Time Trouble, Don't Neglect Please. (140 Views)

Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Can Save You A Life Time Trouble, Don't Neglect Please. by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Delight who is a business guru, a "Tech sis", always on her devices coding,closing deals and making her cool cash is a typical description of YOUNG MONEY MACHINE (YMM).

When you talk about true diligence and consistency at work, you would probably want to mention Delight, she can stay a full day working without eating or doing any other thing.

She never fails to deliver a clean job to her client,meets up with every deadlines even when she has several jobs to do.

But the only thing wrong with Delight is that, she's never available for other life activities.

She believes there's no time for other things,

❌ She never has time to Pray
❌ No exercises
❌ She neglects her health
❌ She feeds on junks.

🤔🤔What do you think will happen to Delight on the long run?

She will definitely have plenty of money, BUT!...

PLEASE;That you want to give yourself over to your work(Finances) should not disintegrate your interest to develop other aspects of your life.

Tech bro,Tech sis, what so ever you do to earn a living, you should have a #lifestyle that allows for a balanced growth.

📌plan your time

📌 Pray/Have time for God: you see this right here? I tell you most honestly, I do not joke with it.

your success will not last if you do not have a fellowship with your maker.

A fish out of water will never survive🤷♀️

📌Exercise: This can never be overemphasized.

📌Meditation: Please I want to ask, How do you get inspirations, Counsel and even Understanding on a matter if you do not have the lifestyle of meditating?

📌 Hangout; Time with Family and friends could be the therapy you need to solve some challenges. I can attest to this one😊

You see,if your body falls sick, that your job will not matter to you. So why not balance it up now that you're fine?

Take good care of your SPIRITUAL,PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL life and not just about your FINANCES.

I'm certainly sure that you want to be alive and healthy to enjoy that money you're working tirelessly to get.

▶️Now I can rest,I have let out my mind.
I'm sure you will take this advice.👂

PS: I have not forgotten the gist I promised to give you concerning a job got. I'll sure do that once it's time😊

(1) (Reply)

Naira Pressure Continues On Increased Demand For Dollars / Verified Paypal Account: Ensuring Security And Trust In Online Transactions / Impact Of Fuel Hike On Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.