Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? (573 Views)

Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? / A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by Perfectman91: 4:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Hello guys, I intend traveling to any good European country for study & work but there's no finance to actualize this although I have a property that is worth 10m..is it advisable I sell to fund my traveling?

Also recently a friend of mine kicked against me selling it while revealing to me that his business account statement in 6 months carries about 100m and assures he can stand as a sponsor with it for my proof of funds..

Does this help me need a lesser money to relocate without selling my land? And talking about this lesser money, I don't even know where to get it from.

what do you advise please?

Modified : pls note that my friend is not looking to sponsor me he is only standing as a sponsor for my proof of funds
Re: Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by Karleb(m): 5:13am On Jul 20, 2023
If you friend wants to sponsor your japa, that's great.

As for your decision to sell your land, it's totally up to you. If things no work out, na you go say NL mislead you.

But if na me... wink grin angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by abibox02: 5:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Pls sell it, dont rely on your frend promise. It is good to relocate now if you are going there to develop yourself than to stay here and be looking at the land and you remain same place.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by Foodqueen(f): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Waoh!! That's a good friend you've got.

Not all friends wishes you well.

Try and start your processing with the little fund you have.

Your friend already volunteer to take care of the major problem.

Cos to see person wey go burrow you that money wey your friend talk , hmmmm percentage sef, go nearly kill u.
Re: Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by Lucasinho(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2023
Some people keeps on abusing and insulting Nigerians who travel abroad in pursuit of better life, I will advice them to keep shut. I've discovered that most of these critics hold such views only because they do not yet have the opportunity to travel.

It's much better in the developed world because everything works and order rules. And if you are not the lazy type you will not suffer. In Nigeria, hardwork does not guarantee success like it does in the developed world.

@Op it's left for you to make your decision...
Re: Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by Biola67: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2023
If you don’t leave NOW, I pity you. Land of 10m wey go ddy like that for years before 1m profit fit dey on am.
Re: Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Make haste and fly.
Re: Do I Sell My Land To Relocate? by SouthSultan(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sell the land only after getting admission and you are sure what you going for.

And then, 10m nor go reach you complete the Japa movement. You would need your friend or other relatives to support you with another 10m to get to your promise land.

PS: you need the money for your proof of funds, you can send it back to whomever lent you when you arrive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Na To Relocate Dey My Mind�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️ / How Can I Get To Masha Surulere From Mile 2 / Etravelafrica.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.