Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades (1592 Views)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by BeautifulMind2: 6:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Seun please don't be offended for calling you out Sir, please I don't know the mod that banned my main account without detailing my offence, initially the ban was suppose to expire on 18th of this month, I was surprised to see that they have extended the expiration date to July 09 2043, account with many followers running to three pages, I have contributed large to this forum for years now, that same account is running the longest thread in this forum with 1166 pages
https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos
Please Seun I want to know the offense which I committed to receive this long ban, I also noticed that my blog site , which I add to some of the news I post here has been censored in this forum, please Oga Seun what's my offence, if I have offended the forum in any of my actions here let me know, please I deserve justice, I don't know another channel to write to you directly that's why I choose the crime section with less traffic to open the thread.
I will appreciate to see your response Sir.

Seun
Cc Nlpfmod

4 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2023
😂 who ban you

5 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by sarkinbauchi: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Seun please don't be offended for calling you out Sir, please I don't know the mod that banned my main account without explaining my offence,

Seun
Cc Nlpfmod

Seun and the MODs don't want Igbos on Nairaland especially from Anambra.
Use a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani monicker.

8 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by iammo23: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2023
cool

I think Nairaland now has a new bot software... The ban is just hilarious

Again someone like this user finestgurlie and a mod are trying so hard to silence free speech of others

They want to destroy Nairaland and move everyone to twitter

1 Like

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by HacheNoire: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to the club!

Your membership number is 00441177

6 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Seun please don't be offended for calling you out Sir, please I don't know the mod that banned my main account without detailing my offence, initially the ban was suppose to expire on 18th of this month, I was surprised to see that they have extended the expiration date to July 09 2043, account with many followers running to three pages, I have contributed large to this forum for years now, that same account is running the longest thread in this forum with 1166 pages
Please Seun I want to know the offense which I committed to receive this long ban, I also noticed that my blog site , which I add to some of the news I post here has been censored in this forum, please Oga Seun what's my offence, if I have offended the forum in any of my actions here let me know, please I deserve justice, I don't know another channel to write to you directly that's why I choose the crime section with less traffic to open the thread.

Seun
Cc Nlpfmod

U no post crime, u come KNOW WETIN BE UR CRIME cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Trimjos: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Seun, come and explain why this account was banned whereas tribalists like iammo23, duro4chang, helinues and others are here constituting nuisance unchecked

12 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by iammo23: 6:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Trimjos:
Seun, come and explain why this account was banned whereas tribalists like iammo, duro4chang, helinues and others are here constituting nuisance unchecked

Typical vindictive, wicked and hateful

No wonder nobody take you people seriously

You the main tribalist insulting people now suddenly reporting others

That is why Eledumare dey judge una since civil war till Ellupee

Nairalanders go through this guys post and see all of his vindictive, silly comment , they provoke fight, insult people and rush to their favorite mods to cancel people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by 2Radii: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Oyaaa

Avenue to claim victim, marginalisation and all.. grin grin

Their usual ways, as if our accounts are not bn banned.

Recently two of my account have bn banned for God knows when, a no cry victim ooh

If seun open this one he must open my two accounts banned in this months as well

7 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by illicit(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Maybe u DEVELOPED something....

grin
Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2023
iammo23:

He pain you abi ?!

Well

Let's start practicing decorum

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

I won't reply you in the manner you deserve let the mods serve you justice

I don't care who you call, I don't care if you reply me in like manner.

I have replied you for insulting my tribe instead of facing the person who called you out.

May Amadioha strike you dead a million times.

Diabolical frustrated yahoo boy!

10 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Curse777: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I don't care who you call, I don't care if you reply me in like manner.

I have replied you for insulting my tribe instead of facing the person who called you out.

May Amadioha strike you dead a million times.

Diabolical frustrated yahoo boy!

As light takes over darkness at dawn.... Your life would remain miserable till death

As Shadow moves with you nothing in life would benefit you

So shall it be
Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Belteshazzar1: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Seun and the MODs don't want Igbos on Nairaland especially from Anambra. Use a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani monicker.
Laugh wan kee me...

1 Like

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by brain54(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Just wondering how old you will be…

In 2043.

The mod wey do you this thing wicked die.

20 years. Guy who you offend?

Abi… na you kill Jesus?
😕

4 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Belteshazzar1: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Omo see morning vawulence... See as every body dey vex for nija... Esp these people wey dey up

1 Like

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Curse777:

As light takes over darkness at dawn.... Your life would remain miserable till death

As Shadow moves with you nothing in life would benefit you

So shall it be
Mtcheeeeeewww

Sister fire you gave three days to live is still alive.

Mtcheeeeewwwww

Switch moniker all you want, you are under my feet.. pinned!
Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by ceejay80s(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Inflation bann

1 Like

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by nedekid: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
Omo see morning vawulence... See as every body dey vex for nija... Esp these people wey dey up
You no hear say fuel don pass 700? grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by slowice(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2023
iammo23:

Typical vindictive, wicked and hateful

No wonder nobody take you people seriously

You the main tribalist insulting people now suddenly reporting others

That is why Eledumare dey judge una since civil war till Ellupee

Nairalanders go through this guys post and see all of his vindictive, silly comment , they provoke fight, insult people and rush to their favorite mods to cancel people

You be teibalist true true... See the trash you posted.

4 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Mayhem1: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Trimjos:
Seun, come and explain why this account was banned whereas tribalists like iammo23, duro4chang, helinues and others are here constituting nuisance unchecked

CoronaVirusRelo
FreeStuffsNG
Almiron
Peacemaker5128
LegendHero
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
Islandlady
Wickedfacts

ipobarecriminals
Zulum500
Officialgarri
shortIGBOman
ElSudani
Moh247
Drlateef
Jack500
LILTJAY
igbotormentor
ThatFairGuy1
yarimo
seunmsg
sarrki
Oyin44
PandoraObi
Mccullum
VoteTinubu2023
Himtulie247
Garfield1
assholemods
YorubaSamurai
JAMO84
Mercury12
fareed69
Benuejosh
Madridguy
UndisputedKOC
lhordspy
ASAPFERG
Throwback
BATified2023
yamiriflathead
BigBrother9ja
Okoroawusa
Ekundayo7574
Omoawoke

These guys should be added to that list.

Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod and Dominique, these people are the reason why Simon Ekpa wants to enforce sit at home in Lagos, it sounds crazy but it's the truth, Seun if you want to start any cleansing you should start from here.

3 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by iammo23: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Mayhem1:

CoronaVirusRelo
FreeStuffsNG
Almiron
Peacemaker5128
LegendHero
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
Islandlady
Wickedfacts

ipobarecriminals
Zulum500
Officialgarri
shortIGBOman
ElSudani
Moh247
Drlateef
Jack500
LILTJAY
igbotormentor
ThatFairGuy1
yarimo
seunmsg
sarrki
Oyin44
PandoraObi
Mccullum
VoteTinubu2023
Himtulie247
Garfield1
assholemods
YorubaSamurai
JAMO84
Mercury12
fareed69
Benuejosh
Madridguy
UndisputedKOC
lhordspy
ASAPFERG
Throwback
BATified2023
yamiriflathead
BigBrother9ja
Okoroawusa
Ekundayo7574
Omoawoke

Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod and Dominique, these people are the reason why Simon Ekpa wants to enforce sit at home in Lagos, it sounds crazy but it's the truth, Seun if you want to start any cleansing you should start from here.

Yes ooo

Free speech is a crime

Supporting APc is a crime

Been Muslim is a crime

Everyone must support Biafra

Mscheew.....

3 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by ipobarecriminals: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

undecidedStop wasting ur time/ deceiving yourself.Go to Technology/phones section and investigate the numbers of other ethnic dat got 30/20 years banned orchestrated by one popular Ex female MOD cos they called out a popular phone seller out here for scamming.I saw/read that thread b4 the power that be closed it down. Forget that tribal

1 Like

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by TemplarLandry: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by ipobarecriminals: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2023
grin cheesy grin Leave Simeon Ekpa alone. He is doing
great
Mayhem1:

CoronaVirusRelo
FreeStuffsNG
Almiron
Peacemaker5128
LegendHero
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
Islandlady
Wickedfacts

ipobarecriminals
Zulum500
Officialgarri
shortIGBOman
ElSudani
Moh247
Drlateef
Jack500
LILTJAY
igbotormentor
ThatFairGuy1
yarimo
seunmsg
sarrki
Oyin44
PandoraObi
Mccullum
VoteTinubu2023
Himtulie247
Garfield1
assholemods
YorubaSamurai
JAMO84
Mercury12
fareed69
Benuejosh
Madridguy
UndisputedKOC
lhordspy
ASAPFERG
Throwback
BATified2023
yamiriflathead
BigBrother9ja
Okoroawusa
Ekundayo7574
Omoawoke

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Oblongata: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Manage am! Before you know now 20 years done finish 👏 👌 🙌 💪

4 Likes

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by ipobarecriminals: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2023
angry Take ur ban in peace. This ur alternate account.u float Rule 19/20 grin😂
BeautifulMind2:

Seun
Cc Nlpfmod
Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by ipobarecriminals: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2023
angry Ye trouble makers thread sad grin angry
Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by ipobarecriminals: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2023
grin They are behind ur problem?
Trimjos:
Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by Antivirus92(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2023
When you give them tough time, they will give you a lengthy ban. Just look at mine since 2012...

Re: Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Trimjos:
I am not a tribalist. Please check your life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Soaks His Wife With Acid / Prophet 'promised To Heal Girl With His Manhood And Egg' (18+) / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.