Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding (348 Views)

The Importance Of Exclusive Breast Feeding / Mother And Child Benefit Of Exclusive Breastfeeding / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding by DrAda(f): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2023
Dear parents, let's embark on a beautiful journey with Mrs Amina and her decision to embrace exclusive breastfeeding for her newborn. Through her story, we'll explore the incredible benefits and importance of this precious bond. #BreastfeedingMatters 🤱💪

1️⃣ Amina's Joyful Connection 🌟💕
As soon as Amina held her baby in her arms, she knew that breastfeeding was a gift she wanted to provide. The closeness, warmth, and love shared during those nursing sessions formed an unbreakable bond between them.

2️⃣ A Perfect Blend of Nutrition 🍼🌿
Breast milk is nature's most powerful superfood! It provides all the necessary nutrients, antibodies, and enzymes to support a baby's growth and immune system. Amina knew that her milk was perfectly tailored for her baby's needs.

3️⃣ Protection Against Infections 🛡️🌡️
Exclusive breastfeeding offers remarkable protection against infections and diseases. Amina's breast milk provided antibodies that shielded her baby from respiratory infections, diarrhea, and other common illnesses.

4️⃣ Boosting Brain Power 🧠✨
Amina was delighted to learn that breast milk contains essential fatty acids that support her baby's brain development. Every precious drop of milk nurtured her little one's cognitive abilities and set the foundation for a bright future. #BrainFuel

5️⃣ Nurturing Emotional Well-being 💗😌
Breastfeeding not only nourishes the body but also nurtures the soul. Amina cherished the tranquil moments of breastfeeding, creating a sense of security, comfort, and emotional well-being for her baby. #HeartfeltConnection

Remember, dear parents, exclusive breastfeeding provides unparalleled benefits for both mother and baby. Seek support, embrace this natural journey, and remember that every drop of breast milk is a precious gift for your little one's health and happiness. 💪🤱💖

Care to know more about child care? Kindly visit my threads page @kiddies_matters

Re: A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding by TheBillyonaire: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Exclusive for 6 months and with mixed cereals for another 6 months should be fine. Immune systems, Brain development and psychological connectivity to mother system are great benefits, agreed.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding by DrAda(f): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Exclusive for 6 months and with mixed cereals for another 6 months should be fine. Immune systems, Brain development and psychological connectivity to mother system are great benefits, agreed.

Great. There are other lesser known benefits as well. The mothers are protected from cancers. The kids are protected from allergies and their lips well-defined and sculptured.
Re: A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding by caandi: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2023
DrAda:

Great. There are other lesser known benefits as well. The mothers are protected from cancers. The kids are protected from allergies and their lips well-defined and sculptured.

i doubt the allergy and respiratory infections protection
I’ve seen cases where babies and exclusively breastfed and still end up with common cold, cough, pneumonia etc
Re: A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding by DrAda(f): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
caandi:
i doubt the allergy and respiratory infections protection
I’ve seen cases where babies and exclusively breastfed and still end up with common cold, cough, pneumonia etc

That is the beauty of medicine and life in general. Nothing is ever fixed. If an intervention leads to a positive outcome in majority of people, it is more than enough to be recommended as the standard practice. Breastfeeding protects against these diseases in majority of babies. What you have experienced are outliers

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding by caandi: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2023
DrAda:

That is the beauty of medicine and life in general. Nothing is ever fixed. If an intervention leads to a positive outcome in majority of people, it is more than enough to be recommended as the standard practice. Breastfeeding protects against these diseases in majority of babies. What you have experienced are outliers
I agree

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Bond: The Power Of Exclusive Breastfeeding by dkidd: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Beautiful thread. I wish a lot of women will be enlightened but they're more bothered about the breast falling or standing

(1) (Reply)

Cure Your Infections With These Ingredients… / Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.