Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50529 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sijo01(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 1 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 2 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 3 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 4 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 5 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

INDEED YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID OF THE STUPID

THAT ABANDONED CAR YOU ARE SLEEPING IN....YOU DESERVE IT

YOU EVEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT YOU WANT TO RUN AND ABANDON THEM

THAT PROVES THAT INDEED YOU ARE A VERY USELESS MAN

WHEN YOU HAD BABY NUMBER 1 WAS NIGERIA ANY BETTER THAN WHAT IT IS TODAY?

WHERE NIGERIANS NOT COMPLAINING OF COST OF LIVING AND HIGH PRICES THEN?

WHERE THINGS NOT EXPENSIVE?

WHERE PRICES OF FOODSTUFFS NOT EXPENSIVE?

YOU ARE A CONFAM ODE

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRUUBBISH
YOU PARASITE

🔊 🔊 🔊 🔊
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Confirm4real(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
38yrs with 5kids shocked

Oga you need to slow down in giving birth and plan your life.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Terry1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Diligent1:
You need to stop reproduction, do family planning with your wife.
Put your children in public schools and you monitor their studies, check their books from time to time educate them of good behavior and the kind of friends they should have.

Your wife has to be working so that she can support you in the house and no relative should be allowed to live with you for now, they can go elsewhere.

When you want to buy food, buy in bulk when you get to market you will see other people contributing money together to buy in bag and share, this will also save you money and look for better job.

It shall be well with you and your family.

Amen. Best wishes to you and yours too. I like non judgemental comments

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ukaface(f): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Person no get money, but to Dey chook Preek inside person PU*** no be e problem, now you jam Wetin pass you , you come Dey lament.
Wetin your wife Dey do?

Omo just Dey plan number 6 Abi Konji no Dey hol you again?
Those children suffering for problem wey no be their own
If you run, Thunder go fire you to the extent of crippling you
You and your wife are stupid
SMH…. Poor children
Make one pikin just use you do ritual
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Martinez39s(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Foolish man. Suffering and poverty dealt with you and showed you shege, but you didn't learn. Your first-hand experience with sapa should have made you smart and empathetic to know that innocent kids should not be brought to suffer in life. You went ahead to bring five kids and thought that an illusion called god will somehow bail you out. You deserve 50 lashes.

When you were hoping on god, didn't it occur to you that god doesn't help anyone? Have you seen god help anyone anywhere? Smh. Only foolish people hope on god without taking taking realistic action.

For the sake of your innocent kids, I hope things turn out well for you. If you give birth again ehn, thunder will light up your coconut head. It is not by force to continue bloodline; if you can't comfortably take care of kids, no wrong in remaining single till death. You will be even doing yourself and the world a favour. Bloodline continuation that is filled with suffering is not worth it.

===========================================
jackmrandy:
I know for sure this can never be true. but if its true, but lets join you to lament. you are the cause we have miscrants in the society. children whose parents are no taking care of them and at that the end sort to robbery and thugery for survival causing nuisance in the society because their parents neglected them. Gone are the days that people will say na God dey give children, uncontrolled sexual appetite gives birth to children when not done properly (protection, family planning) . don't bring children you can not take care of into this world, especially here Nigeria.

Say no more, bro.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Melonsmasher: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by nedekid: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allardyce:
You are earning low, but your reproduction of living things is high.

Imagine, 5kids.

Your excuse; 'Children are gifts from God.'

You will continue to rant if you don't control your reproductive organ.
Oga. Truth other the matter, is that more kids will be given birth to because of the tough times.
See, the only consolation struggling people have now is to go home and nack. They cannot go chill in joints, drink beer and wack point and kill, they cannot carry olosho or have side chicks. The only enjoyment is to go home and pour the frustration out by nacking madam. grin
Abeg, give the guy a break. E don happen e don happen, na solution him need.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by DrObum(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
My first question, are you one of those that taught PO a lesson?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.

Life has gone further than blaming the Op for having a large family with meagre salary...It has happened, it has happened...No diggity!

If the country is working well, the citizens won't complain...75% of the problem is from our irresponsible leaders who tend to amass wealth for themselves and their generations.

The way out of this huge problem you're facing right now, is to continue that N40k job, as you can't leave it right now because it would amount to suicide mission.

Try and look for permanent security work (night shift)...They might pay you N30k or more...That means your income should increase to almost N80k.

Thereafter, give your wife like N50k to start selling fast moving products or cook food for sale or even sell akara within your area.

My brother, things will prove.

Motivate yourself that you can do it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
It is well with you.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Austriaopen(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
dawnomike:
presently, what do you do for a living?

Na one of Seun Mod. Don’t you see he registered today, created a thread and he used his other acct to move it to front page 📄.

Na 40k Seun Dey pay him mods na
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

3 adults, 5 children. How many of the adults bring income into the home?

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ChiefRocker(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
In addition to what others have said, try to farm some food items such as tomatoes, maize, cassava, beans, pepper, yams and others to feed the family and sell too

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by emmaodet: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allardyce:
If you get a job that pays you 100k, I am sure you will increase the children to 10.. You are productive in bed.

I don't pity for people like you that are insensitive to things happening in the world.

grin grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by juman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
You have good profession that can earn you enough money to live moderate life.
Think outside box.
Work harder. You can drive marwa, uber, taxi in the evening after closing.
Your wife should also be doing something.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by emmaodet: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
RepoMan007:
you harsh man.

He probably gave birth to four of them before subsidy removal.

Lol
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Regex: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Martinez39s:
Foolish man. Suffering and poverty dealt with you and showed you shege, but you didn't learn. Your first-hand experience with sapa should have made you smart and empathetic to know that innocent kids should not be brought to suffer in life. You went ahead to bring five kids and thought that an illusion called god will somehow bail you out. You deserve 50 lashes.

When you were hoping on god, didn't it occur to you that god doesn't help anyone? Have you seen god help anyone anywhere? Smh. Only foolish people hope on god without taking taking realistic action.

For the sake of your innocent kids, I hope things turn out well for you. If you give birth again ehn, thunder will light up your coconut head. It is not by force to continue bloodline; if you can't comfortably take care of kids, no wrong in remaining single till death. You will be even doing yourself and the world a favour. Bloodline continuation that is filled with suffering is not worth it.

===========================================

Say no more, bro.

Heasy oh...😂 😂 😂
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Pauliaette(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

i dont know why youre lamenting. far as i am concerned what youre going through is good for you.

what are you doing with such amount of children? you didnt think of economy? you didnt do family planning because you prioritized sexual pleasure and being a sharpshooter instead of living within your means. na you sabi.

Guy hmmmm I don't think u talk sense into this matter.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by juman(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
To succeed in life, you have to work very hard.
Success is not easy to achieve.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Martinez39s(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
We4all:
I have zero pity for the likes of you. In fact, even if I had the means to assist, I will NEVER help people like you.

Do u know why? I will tell you. It's because some of you have decided not to have sense. Do you think those that gave birth to a child because that's the number they can afford to cater for are fools?

I don't know how some of you reason. The hardship you were facing wasn't enough, you choose to drag innocent kids into it. Now, you're running away from your responsibilities.

I will tell you the same thing that I always say to 'irresponsible parents'. If you can't train your kids, go and sell them. There will be willing buyers who will help you lessen the burden.
I stopped advising poor folks to stop breeding because they take great offence at it and think I am looking down on them. grin They interpret my sincere and innocuous advice as me saying they are not fit, worthy and human enough to procreate.

Unfortunately, others will suffer their bad decisions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by emmaodet: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
We4all:
I have zero pity for the likes of you. In fact, even if I had the means to assist, I will NEVER help people like you.

Do u know why? I will tell you. It's because some of you have decided not to have sense. Do you think those that gave birth to a child because that's the number they can afford to cater for are fools?

I don't know how some of you reason. The hardship you were facing wasn't enough, you choose to drag innocent kids into it. Now, you're running away from your responsibilities.

I will tell you the same thing that I always say to 'irresponsible parents'. If you can't train your kids, go and sell them. There will be willing buyers who will help you lessen the burden.

This has always been my problem with poor people who don't plan in life.
To be poor in life is bad enough, adding children recklessly is the highest stupidity of it and the poor badly planning people always have a way of transferring their problem to those who are planning thier own.
Always begging for help, their kids turn to junkies and thieves, prostitutes etc in the society thereby influencing the kids of those who are planning their own lives

I spit on the op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by EmekaMD(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
You said you know "we'd come with why you had all these children in that situation" Well that is the number diagnosis.
First lesson life thought me is "the first step to solving a problem is admittance, that is taking responsibility for the cause"

Secondly, and my advice is. While you do your 40k job, try tp learn a skill like plumbing, POP casting, painting and screeding, and even car mechanics.

I don't know your educational background but I tell you not to look down on those jobs. They may not make you super rich but you'll never find yourself in situation where you cannot feed yourself or family with those skills in Nigeria and anywhere provided you are hardworking.

If you are hoping tbings will get better or that someday you'll get a better paying job, ask yourself what are the odds? How much does average salary earners make in Nigeria? Lets say you eventually get a job of 200k. Do you think that will take care of family of 8 comfortably? nah.

Best advice is.. Get a skill that'll fetch you money day to day or week to week.

I know how much I pay POP guys doing my house now aside from buying the materials myself and I can tell you that you can not earn that money working a 9 to 5 job in Nigeria
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
5 Children??! It can't be true... Y'all need to quit playing.

No sane human being can or should have more than 2 kids even on a salary of over 150k per month.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pauliaette:

bro lets be realistic.

this is not 1965 where naira was stronger than the dollar that you can just have children anyhow.

so nobody should throw pity party for him. he didnt do proper family planning simple and short.

5 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
KyleJason:

Life has gone further than blaming the Op for having a large family with meagre salary...It has happened, it has happened...No diggity!

If the country is working well, the citizens won't complain...75% of the problem is from our irresponsible leaders who tend to amass wealth for themselves and their generations.

The way out of this huge problem you're facing right now, is to continue that N40k job, as you can't leave it right now because it would amount to suicide mission.

Try and look for permanent security work (night shift)...They might pay you N30k or more...That means your income should increase to almost N80k.

Thereafter, give your wife like N50k to start selling fast moving products or cook food for sale or even sell akara within your area.

My brother, things will prove.

Motivate yourself that you can do it.

Cheers!

Leaders are irresponsible but so are people—where does it all end? Saying it has happened is like trying to kill a fire after allowing it to grow out of control.
Food for thought—What if this guy and 99 other guys with the same number of household members took the advice that you gave this guy—that would be 500 children and 300 adults trying to survive on 8 million naira. 800 people is more than enough to populate a village and 8 million naira isn’t enough to sustain everyone in the village so theoretically, that village will be poverty stricken. Those 500 children are expected to grow up and thrive in a poverty stricken place with irresponsible leaders where the resources are already stretched past the limit. If 100 of the wives take the advice you’ve given and start selling akara in a village of 800 people, who will they sell akara to and where will they get the money to buy enough for the akara sellers’ businesses to be successful?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by kemese(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Diligent1:
You need to stop reproduction, do family planning with your wife.
Put your children in public schools and you monitor their studies, check their books from time to time educate them of good behavior and the kind of friends they should have.

Your wife has to be working so that she can support you in the house and no relative should be allowed to live with you for now, they can go elsewhere.

When you want to buy food, buy in bulk when you get to market you will see other people contributing money together to buy in bag and share, this will also save you money and look for better job.

It shall be well with you and your family.

Well said. Beta wife material grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by emmaodet: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
ibechris:
I don't know what to say honestly.

E hard to advice u...because next year again,I will see 5 become 6.

Just advice yourself again and again to see if u will hear yourself.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Angelfrost(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pauliaette:

I feel no pity for such poor and wretched Nigerians, in all honesty.

Do you know some Nigerians deliberately choose to keep birthing kids even with limited or low earnings?!!

I'm not talking mistakes, but deliberately impregnating their wives and birthing kids. SMH!

They all deserve to suffer... Just look at our population.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by tunjijones(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
And some people go dey vex if woman talk say hin no fit marry broke guy.

U fit gree make your sister or daughter marry this kind nonsense?

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Algold: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

When you get big preek it controls you and your woman is loving it. It will reach 1 dozens
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Martinez39s(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
emmaodet:

This has always been my problem with poor people who don't plan in life.
To be poor in life is bad enough, adding children recklessly is the highest stupidity of it and the poor badly planning people always have a way of transferring their problem to those who are planning thier own.
Always begging for help, their kids turn to junkies and thieves, prostitutes etc in the society thereby influencing the kids of those who are planning their own lives

I spit on the op
You don talk am finish. But wait o

"I have to pass on my legacy"
"The family name must continue"
"God will provide"
"What about my bloodline?"
"Hopefully." angry

Na like this poor man go take manifold responsibility dump for hin head. Bloodline on top 40k per month with five kids na blood covenant with sapa... e no worth am. No worthy legacy dey dis blood covenant.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ZAddyMaGista(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
We4all:

Easy man.. it's not as if he gave birth to the 5 of them 5days ago.. 😅😅
The level of hardship presently is not something a lot could predict befor now. So take a chill pill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.