Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,704 members, 7,844,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Can I Combine NECO And NABTEB? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Combine NECO And NABTEB? (539 Views)

Register For 2020 NECO, GCE And NABTEB Exams. / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / Please What Does This Nabteb Grade Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Combine NECO And NABTEB? by StechiteGistTV: 1:40am On Jul 21, 2023
According to our research, you can combine NECO and NABTEB results for admission into schools and courses that accept both results. It is just like combining WAEC (West African Examinations Council) May/June and WAEC Nov./Dec.

However, it is important to note that not all schools and courses accept both results, so it is important to check with the school or institution you are applying to.

How to Check NECO and NABTEB Results
To check your NECO or NABTEB result, you will need a scratch card or a result checker token code or PIN. According to

, you can access your NECO result without a scratch card, but you will still need a result checker token code or PIN. To check your NABTEB result, you will need a scratch card or a result checker token code or PIN.

Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I combine NECO and NABTEB results?
Yes, you can combine NECO and NABTEB results for admission into schools and courses that accept both results.

2. How do I check my NECO result?
To check your NECO result, you can visit the NECO result checker website, select the year of the...... Click here to read full https://www.jambandwaec.com/neco-and-nabteb

(1) (Reply)

Fg N Lagos's Lcdas / Is There Any New Date For Futminna Post Ume? / Abe's 2009 Business Award!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.