Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! (701 Views)

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / Guys Pls Where Can I Download Batman The Brave And The Bold Cartoon / 50+ Examples Of Cartoon Logic That Will Make You Facepalm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by seunmohmoh(f): 2:55am On Jul 21, 2023
In case youโ€™re planning on watching Nimona cartoon with your kids, think twice! It promotes gay relationship. An interesting animation except the kissing part.

Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by Soulsymbol99: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2023
The thing tire me oooo. Lovely cartoon they cm use that thing spoil am
Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2023
If I had children, they'd know when to turn away when watching movies. Sooner or later they'll be the ones to make decisions on whether to hate these kind of folks or live with them. Time will erase all of us.

1 Like

Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by Karlifate: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2023
I've seen this movie too.

The matrix has target children for brainwashing to see the ๐ŸŒˆ people as normal.

They enforce it, but in a subtle way.

A lot of adults that think cartoons/animations are boring, harmless & it only for children are in for a rude shock.

The ๐ŸŒˆ people are fighting tool & nail to enforce their narratives.

Protect your kids (and wards) from ๐ŸŒˆ

1 Like

Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by logicalhumour: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Well, first of all the film is directed by a literal tranny whom all her past 10,000 tweets, 9,950 of them were her rambling about how much she hated men. She later (ironically) decided to become a "man" by trooning out. Lol. Hopefully she'll now get girls attention since men weren't giving her any. Lol, I'm being sarcastic of course. Put HER on your suicide watch list. Lol. Jk, or am I?

Then as for the movie, it's something. While it is not a Puss in Boots: Last Wish, it's great. I'm obviously never gonna recommend it to any friend nor family member (and God forbid I show it to a kid), but if you cut out the eye sores of the few (about 4 gay/implied g@y scenes and a literally g@y kissing at the end), you'll find out that you'll enjoy it greatly as an animation lover. The g@y scenes can easily be cut (and I'm pretty sure a g@y hater like myself out there has already edited this movie to remove all those scenes) without you noticing based on how disconnectable they are.

The Demon/monster girl carries the movie. The voice acting from all the characters were A-grade. The humour and action were great as well. Nice story (with the g@yness scratched out of course, lol)
Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by ogtechinc(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
The thing tire me oooo. Lovely cartoon they cm use that thing spoil am

Exactly... I deleted the Cartoon from my kids flash drive cos of that single scene...
Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by Flamemignon1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Karlifate:
I've seen this movie too.

The matrix has target children for brainwashing to see the ๐ŸŒˆ people as normal.

They enforce it, but in a subtle way.

A lot of adults that think cartoons/animations are boring, harmless & it only for children are in for a rude shock.

The ๐ŸŒˆ people are fighting tool & nail to enforce their narratives.

Protect your kids (and wards) from ๐ŸŒˆ
But what about the gay kids? Have you ever for one second think whether they should be protected from straight indoctrination? Or you support conversion therapy which is torture for gay kids? I was exposed to straight people, straight romance in cartoons and movies,not one gay representation my entire life but today I'm gay as hell,just a little example of themselves in the media so that they will at least see themselves represented the way straight kids are represented in animation almost 100% of the time,you bigots want to take that away from them. You are doing your own indoctrination by breeding your kids with hate for people who are different than them because hate is never born, it's taught and bred, it's parents like you who will tell your kids to bully that boy who love dolls instead of football so kudos to you for being parent of the year

1 Like

Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by logicalhumour: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
The faggรดt above me can do whatever, but don't show it to my kids. Lol. How hard is that. You can prevent your kids from seeing my straight cartoons, I don't mind.

When you put two boys, and a girl in a forest (away from the world), the boys will grow to fรปck the girl instead of themselves. Why do you think that is?

4 Likes

Re: Gays In Nimona Cartoon!! by Rejouir: 1:58am On Dec 01, 2023
I was shocked too.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Spiderman & Uncanny X-men Reviewed / Should We Award Our Grass Root Stars And Entrepreneurs? / The Gulder Ultimate Search Vi: The Horn Of Valour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.