Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot (53689 Views)

Playzone Gaming Platform And 100% Jackpot Prizes Winning / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Wins Lottery After Playing Same Numbers For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by gentlesmithugo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
AskNgige2:

But to be honest , is it a sin?

Cos.i wan join this betnaija o
you don't no me and I don't no u either.but I will advice u sincerely,never u start what u cannot finish.for your own good

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Slynation(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is really massive...!! Wow!!
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by COMPAQ(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
kellyjc:
cool
Gambling is not for the faint hearted. That was how my guy was crying yesterday night after losing 20k to virtual and man u stopped him from winning 6k on his last ticket because they couldn't score 1 more goal despite all his plea.
Meanwhile Thanks to Tinubu for finally coming up with a master plan to stop the traffic gridlock in lagos.

The low traffic is more to schools on long holiday than petrol price o! I’d say 70% school and 30% petrol

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pastor will say gamble is bad. Yet when you win such an amount they would remind you that you must pay Tithe.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by DaveHarry(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
GodWrites:

Gambler don drop quote cheesy
e no concern u
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Jcomtrader: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
YouAreFinished:
He going home with less than $400million,the government is taking the rest grin

If you know what even 10m usd is when properly invested

400m with the right investment he is made for life
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Jcomtrader: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Menclothing:
750 billion Naira I need same

Would build a sea side town with such money. Create an industrial hub and live in peace
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by tabaralph: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by fx45(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all
That for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling and trying luck is among

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

I just dey lose back to back...imagine psg nor fit beat Al nassr today
Carry mallorca game last week under 4.5
I check score first half(just 38 minutes) I see 4 goals already
I check again after second half(83 minutes ) I see 9 goals
God forbid PSG. Expecting Zenit to cut tickets again this evening
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by AskNgige2: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
you don't no me and I don't no u either.but I will advice u sincerely,never u start what u cannot finish.for your own good

Thanks bro
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by blahc007: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
chatinent:
Some will feel motivated and double their energy in playing Bet9ja.

Mere onwe gị ebere.
😂😂😂..this guy sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by PPIA: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all
That for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling and trying luck is among

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

You don try twitter + sportybet combo!?

Go to twitter search for sportybet codes

Stake 10 naira

You never can tell.

N500 gets you 50 bets.

grin

E no the pure every time but when it does, I smile to withdraw to my Opay grin

2k 10k, 4k etc.... cool
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Ubonguko(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all

Abeg make season start

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by africandollar: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Money wey go soon return to its legit owners…meh! tongue
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by africandollar: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by occfx: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
SilentEmma:
am somebody is telling me to stop betting... grin grin grin

just when you are about to quit gambling and you see this type of news cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL, I use my sense... Betting means use small money to win big money. Don't try those 2 odd things with big money they will chop you

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Goddyrichie(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all

Abeg make season start

thank God my eyes don clear 4 bet9ja virtual e chop millions 4 my hand but na sporty bet soccer i Dey play now and I Dey chop wella 4 over 1.5 I stake ham 20k I go see like 13 to 14k gain cuz na 1.60 or 1.76 odds
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Confiture: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all

Abeg make season start

Aswear my niggarr, Women's World Cup too do person dirty. Imagine Philippines beating New Zealand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by goldtosure: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
This news got me thinking in my head, make I just win the grand prize of 45million naira for National lottery Nigeria platform ehhhnn, I will just stop working and be living the baby girl lifestyle for the rest of my life. Abeg Baba God,I need this kind of luck .
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Hedonisco: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Jcomtrader:

If you know what even 10m usd is when properly invested

400m with the right investment he is made for life

Don't let me swear for you o. We're talking about 400m American dollars and you're still using qualifiers/conditionals like "if" or "right" investment!!! I dey quick vex o, so no push me.

At this level of instantly available capital, it is impossible for any normal person to go broke. If you check previous winners it is only mentally unstable, poorly adjusted, drug addicted types that might have a problem - for obvious reasons.

Worst case, improbable scenario: just remove $100m of that money to blow on whatever you like. Then simply put the remaining $300m in a bank. A private bank like Goldman Sachs for instance. Even if structured for a mere 10% per annum, that would give you $30m a year to spend without touching the principal. $30m/annum income is enough to maintain a wealthy and lavish lifestyle for a whole year, even for most big celebrities. That's $2.5m a month from interests alone, For Nigerian context, that's N2b a month. Mike Adenuga sef or Jim Ovia dem lifestyle expenses can't exceed this na, Haba.

So.... This is about the most simple/foolish 'investment' I can think of, but even that guarantees you will be rich until you die. Heck, even 400m cash in a regular savings account with 4% annual interest can't be depleted by most 'normal people in a lifetime.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by falopey: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Astra101:
Why are these things not played in Nigeria or other African countries, someone should correct me if I'm wrong!

Nah only bet9ja, sporty, baba ijebu and useless kalo kalo full here
one Powerball ticket cost $2. Can you afford 1,700 naira for a single ticket every two to three day. Remember, people buy multiple tickets to better their chances. The change of winning Powerball is like 1:500,000
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by owolabi5: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by DonroxyII: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
JohnnA1:
Hmm... interesting.
If YOU were fortunate enough to come across a good fortune like this, how would you use the money?
I'm an Accountant Academically & Professionally .....

Na Only PhD remain Bro .... Na we dey teach people how to Use Money(Finance) & Account For Same Money(Stewardship Reports & Accountability):

Nevertheless, Prudency Forbids Me From using Money That I haven't Earned Yet grin tongue
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by seunayantokun(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Luck doesn't last but grace does. Dig up the net and read stories of many past winners. If you jump up, you will come down but if you grow up, you will remain up. That is the story for many past winners.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by TheSuperX(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
He's made for life
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Oshin56(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
superCleanworks:

every decision you take on this earth is a gamble. take it or leave it.

Even your birth was by chance out of a million sperms.
probability (50/50)...
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by GodWrites: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
superCleanworks:

every decision you take on this earth is a gamble. take it or leave it.

Even your birth was by chance out of a million sperms.

You don't know what it means to be a gambler. It's an addiction that if not managed, will destroy everything you hold dear.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Ray07(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
GodWrites:

e no lie o . . . Better come join us grin
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by reiddecuti: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all

Abeg make season start

I no fit talk wetin I don see for these useless leagues, mostly leagues from Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Morocco, Egypt, Cyprus, Greece, Finland, Iceland, Japan, etc. All those Scandinavian countries, Asian and even African leagues.

Carry them over, they play under. Even when you carry them over 0.5 for full 90 mins, goal no go smell. You say make you go under, na then you go come dey ask yourself if na basketball you bet on.

Can't wait for English league and Italian league to resume.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Gucciswaz: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
illicit:
Lucky him
make Dem no go end up like Jeffery Dampier..
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Mrniceguy001: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
GodWrites:

grin grin 😂😂🤣😅
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Mrniceguy001: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
YouAreFinished:
He going home with less than $400million,the government is taking the rest grin

Even if na $50m his life is forever changed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Found In My Compound / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.