Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is It Possible For An Art Student To Venture Into Cyber Security? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is It Possible For An Art Student To Venture Into Cyber Security? (148 Views)

Start A Cyber Security Career In 30 Days With 5 Free Certifications / Is It Possible To Clone MTN Sim? / BP Teams Up With Tesla To Venture Into Battery Storage For Windfarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For An Art Student To Venture Into Cyber Security? by OBTMOS(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2023
I graduated some years ago as an art student and I have been on this street doing different hustles since I graduated.

Recently, I decided to go into tech and I find cyber security quite interesting and lucrative.

My question is, can an art student who have no basic knowledge of some of the most important science subjects at secondary school level go into this field and excel?

(1) (Reply)

Convert Normal To cursive text That You Can Copy & Paste [easy Trick] / Problem Of Ubuntu Not Responding On Virtual Machine / Bridging Communication Gaps: Translation And Interpretation Services In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.