Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? (858 Views)

Iso 9001:2008 (qms) Lead Auditor Course In Port Harcourt; 22nd-25th Aug 2013 / Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive. / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by Chukualasu: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2007
FIB interview 25th Aug?
Haz any 1 in d houze who attended d interview of FIB in Abj been contacted again? pls help with relevant info
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by Awai1: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
I dont think so or rather I dont know, but I hope they've not cos I've been waitin to hear from them too.lets kip our fingers crossed and kip praying.
Peace!
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by Chukualasu: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2007
I wud really appreciate if any one else haz any update info on the interview. its been 3wks + since I attended d interview, just want to know watzup.
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by wisemen045(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hello fellow FIB hopeful, I called a friend who has an insider and she was told that they are still considering and verifying our credential, she said the final decision would be made from Lagos. Please lets keep praying.
Tell me, how was your interview? Mine was damned tough!
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by Chukualasu: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2007
good to hear from U Wisemen045, my interview was quite a thrilling experience, I m very hopeful about the outcome. I wish every one else the best from the intvw. hoping to c U in Lagos.
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by wisemen045(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2007
Thanks bros. I guess I was scared of the way the panel drilled me. I was made to go the extra mile just to prove I was who my certificates say I am. I was dressed down, tutored and later confirmed to be true. Na wa o. Shey na so other bank interview dey be? Anyway I am not scared, If it is our job we will surely get it. The process contributed to my list of poems shay!
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by wisemen045(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2007
Pls. has anybody been contacted by FIB in respect of the above. I am dying of suspense.
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by BrownB1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hello wisemen045, if its the FIB interview of the 25th Aug in Abj then I must tell you that the bank has already called those who were successful, and employment letters have been given. I have a friend who's gone thru the whole processs. I pray you get better favour next time. It shall be well.
Re: Fib Interview In Abj 25th Aug? by wisemen045(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2007
To God be the Glory. They have contacted me as of 2nd of october 2007. I am wishing everybody the best in life. You are next!

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar / Miwesrtern Oil And Gas / Urgent Info About Nbplc Iv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.